Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy 1 &2 SOLDOUT) AVAIL 1 KNC SATURN [200GHs Miner] Day 1 Deliver - page 7. (Read 14280 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I agree with you guys.  I'd like to see the first batch that we ordered arrive and working first before we invest any more money into KNC Miners.  We are part of the first batch so we'll be one of the first to find out if their product works and can generate enough BTCs to cover our initial investments. 

Charles

Hey Charles,

I have received updates from KnC about future product releases after the first batch of miners.

I would like to ask (if you are interested) if you could ensure that you keep up to date with interest/registration/preorders etc so that we might continue your projects/hosting services into the future as new products come out, and investors rollover their earnings from the current projects into newer projects.

Thanks

Adam

I'm all for it too but as investors we should wait to see our first payment before giving more money.

Totally agree.

By the wording of the update, the new products sounded like they would well after release of the initial products.

I don't think anyone would pre pay for a 2nd gen product when the first gen hasn't even been shipped.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hey Charles,

I have received updates from KnC about future product releases after the first batch of miners.

I would like to ask (if you are interested) if you could ensure that you keep up to date with interest/registration/preorders etc so that we might continue your projects/hosting services into the future as new products come out, and investors rollover their earnings from the current projects into newer projects.

Thanks

Adam

I'm all for it too but as investors we should wait to see our first payment before giving more money.

Totally agree.

By the wording of the update, the new products sounded like they would well after release of the initial products.

I don't think anyone would pre pay for a 2nd gen product when the first gen hasn't even been shipped.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Hey Charles,

Thanks

Adam

Activity: 114
Hey Charles,

Thanks

Adam
FYI: I didn't get to finish the spreadsheet last night but I did update your shares.

Charles

If anyone else besides minerpumpkin sees their names missing or shares missing, please let me know. 

I bought 1 share via Paypal, you asked me confirmation via pm.

thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If anyone else besides minerpumpkin sees their names missing or shares missing, please let me know. 

I bought 1 share via Paypal, you asked me confirmation via pm.

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

I bought 2 shares (separately) but only 1 is listed on the Google spreadsheet.
Also, please correct username to matt4054

Thanks Wink
This has been corrected.

Oh, I'm a bit puzzled... my shares don't appear in the list. Did you forget about them? I think I was already in for the first one. At least quite some time ago!
Sorry no shares available.

It is over or can I entry yet?
Activity: 33
It is over or can I entry yet?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Amen! :p

We gonna succeed...if anything ROI won't take too long.
Thanks!  The shares started flying off the shelf once I updated more often.. haha

Give me til tomorrow though.  I will be updating the information when I return home.

Thanks for joining!

Let's all cross our fingers and hope we get the delivery on time!

All shares are filled for Group Buy 1 and 2.  No more Day 1 Shipment group shares are available. 

Great to see you sold out all your day 1 shares mate.  Cheesy
Activity: 69
All shares are filled for Group Buy 1 and 2.  No more Day 1 Shipment group shares are available. 

Great to see you sold out all your day 1 shares mate.  Cheesy
Please do NOT send any money or Bitcoins before messaging me first.  We are down to the last few and I don't want to have to send you back your coins or payment..etc

Message me first to confirm we have a slot left.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
Oh, I'm a bit puzzled... my shares don't appear in the list. Did you forget about them? I think I was already in for the first one. At least quite some time ago!
Okay just 4 more Shares left!
Activity: 20
Just bought 1 share via Paypal  Wink

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Charles,

Please add 1 more share for me (I already had 1),

1 share @ 1.75 btc tx 02b0dc82122794c9e8dde3514711358a24a9fed37c41ae4fa312e56aa9f2ffed

Thanks!
Activity: 324
Merit: 1
buy 1 share send btc allready
Pages:
Jump to: