Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY #1] AVALON GEN2 – 220GH/S – LIMITED BATCH 0 of 100 units - SOLD OUT - page 3. (Read 8168 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I received first shipment today! Have to say that the rig is nice, good quality case, clean build. Some cables were loose due to shipping, but after reconnecting all worked fine. Don't put it in the bedroom, since it will make noise...

Rig is running on 1400 MHz now, and around 220 GH/s, so all is as promised. Don't forget to set ntp pool correctly, otherwise cgminer won't run.

Only downside is the longer than expected lead time, but that seems to be everywhere atm.. Think the factory is just telling freetrax that items have been shipped, but actually it's not..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just don't like being told miner shipped and I have no way to see it. Then finding out miners started shipping Monday not Thursday last week
Activity: 25
anybody else get tracking numbers? I am still waiting on mine
No. Still waiting no updates... What's up?
Has anyone actually got their equipment yet?
Activity: 25
No. Still waiting no updates... What's up?
According to DHL it was picked up today. Hope tomorrow the other will ship. I'm in the EU.

thank you for the update so they are not shipping until today and tomorrow now
According to DHL it was picked up today. Hope tomorrow the other will ship. I'm in the EU.
still waiting on mine are any of you guys in the usa and if so can you say where your miners are currently located?
Hi there, happy to say that I just received an email from freetrax with one of my tracking numbers! Great, thanks!
Activity: 236
Freetrax just gave me my tracking number. You guys should be getting yours shortly.
so I called both FEDEX and DHL asking if they had any packages scheduled for delivery to my zip code in the USA I had told them I had orderd some computer hardware from china and was not getting a tracking number so both dhl and fedex looked up any shipping to my zip and both came up with nothing. its Monday freetrax can you call your supplier and get tracking numbers. and find out if they really shipped the miners?
I would really like a tracking number my self. I need to know when this thing is going to show up incase I have to sign for it.
Still no tracking numbers, and no communication from freetrax..
do we have to sign for the miners if it does not arrive tomorrow I will not be able to be home for it to sign?

So if yes I have to sign for it ill have to arrange something.
Great thanks

Also can you post some pictures on how to install the power supply
Thank you for the update! Right after the weekend would be great!
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
Hi,

dont worry all packets is sending , i waiting a final tracking number by dhl, all units is delivery monday or tuesday. I order 5 units for me and I'm waiting also tracking number !

If i have a tracking number this weekend i send a email with tracking number. sorry for this inconvenience

thank's
Any tracking number updates
I do not have a tracking number but I got an email this morning from freetrax saying he is waiting on them from the factory for dhl
Great to see that shipping is done for all the rigs! Anyone received a tracking number yet?
Pages:
Jump to: