Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY #1] AVALON GEN2 – 220GH/S – LIMITED BATCH 0 of 100 units - SOLD OUT - page 4. (Read 8168 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
thanks for the shipping update
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Shipping today 17 box and in few days complete other shipping (2 - 3 days max).

Awesome, you the man.

Thanks freetrax any tracking numbers
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
He emailed me back and said that they should ship within 1 or 2 days and he would email tracking information at that time. I'm already a bit saddened that we have already been lied to about the shipping times.

I don't think we were lied to but I think that the suppliers are crappy.
As far as I can see our order was placed. And now we are waiting on the manufacturer to live up to there end of the agreement. I just hope we don't end up in btminers situation.
Activity: 150
I just wanted to give you guys an update. We are experiencing similar behavior over in the btmine group buy.

I honestly believe these companies are working their butts off to fulfill these orders.

A local chip vendor apparently sold some counterfeit secondary chips (not the mining chips) which bricked a bunch of circuit boards in the btmine group buy. One of the members of the btmine team went to shanghai just to get some replacement chips. This could be a contributing factor.

It could also be that there is a lot of sudden demand for relevant computer parts. I did notice that the btmine casing has changed since the early orders.

I think we will receive our units, but I think it will be an extra week, on average, than we all expected. Maybe 2 weeks.

I do like that this group buy in particular has been much more disciplined.
He emailed me back and said that they should ship within 1 or 2 days and he would email tracking information at that time. I'm already a bit saddened that we have already been lied to about the shipping times.
I sent freetrax an email about tracking numbers.
Activity: 153
Guess we're all waiting on some info and/or tracking..
No tracking yet for this guy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Any shipping updates here?
would you also be willing to post a picture of the fans I believe there DELTA FANS so that would explain why this thing sounds like they a jet engine. I would like to get a model number to see if there is a silent fan that pushes a similar CFM that isn't so noisy. thanks
so you start shipping tomorrow when can we get the tracking numbers how long after shipping?
and will you be updating the status of the buyers like they do in other threads?
www.monoeci.io
ok this is my first group buy so I would like to ask a few questions seeing how I did pay and I am on the list.
1. will we be getting some sort of setup documentation or is this like plug into your router and figure it out.
2. since I am putting my own power supply in can I get documentation or support on that.
3. and how long does dhl and fedex take to clear US customs? if you know or anybody else does

Hi,

1 - i dont have setup documentation but is very easy to configure (by web page) and if you have questions i can help (here or direct to email)

2 - for power supply buy atx power 1000w or more , i use : http://www.akasa.com.tw/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Power%20supplies&type_sub=Main%20Stream&model=AK-PA100AM03 in france price is less to 124€ (http://www.grosbill.com/4-akasa_venom_power_1000w_-171126-informatique-alimentation_modulaire and is very good power supply.

3 - For shipping time is same to Europe 72H

Thank's
ok this is my first group buy so I would like to ask a few questions seeing how I did pay and I am on the list.
1. will we be getting some sort of setup documentation or is this like plug into your router and figure it out.
2. since I am putting my own power supply in can I get documentation or support on that.
3. and how long does dhl and fedex take to clear US customs? if you know or anybody else does
www.monoeci.io
I don't understand how this group buy went from 65/100 available to sold out. AND its closed a day earlier than stated on the original post. WTF dude.

Limite for buy is 10/01/2014 then group buy is close and i start shipping  ... it's just written in the announcement !

But i not sold 100 pcs I sold 65 units Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
I don't understand how this group buy went from 65/100 available to sold out. AND its closed a day earlier than stated on the original post. WTF dude.
www.monoeci.io
Hi,

i send a little tutorial for update kit in few time .

Groupe buy is closed in few hours if you need order is now Smiley

thank's
Activity: 14
problem: to get 2 boxes with 300GH+ each:

-- solution 1:

2 box blades / no PSU / 2.3 each /total = 4.6 BTC
2 update kit / 1.3 each / total = 2.6 BTC

total: 7.2 BTC

-- solution 2:

3 box blades / no PSU / 2.3 each / total = 6.9

total: 6.9 BTC

question: why to buy update kits? maybe the price should be revised?

If you have the space and funds you better buy 3 units, with 2 blades. Gives you better overclock ability (less power draw, less heat) and better redundancy (if one fails you only lose 33% of your capacity). I think upgrade kit is interesting for people without the room or funds to buy more than one machine.
Pages:
Jump to: