Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 27. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think they have some big buyer that want to stay anonymous and he is buying all remaining chips in that batch.

If so they would have placed the order now. Instead, I think that (slightly similar) someone indeed must have agreed to buy the extra amount if it does not complete soon enough in order to get the chips not too late.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Also, there is some (new) guy, selling chips from batch order placed on April, 22:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asic-chip-distribution-through-wwwasic-chipscom-bitfury-chips-for-sale-184750
There is no evidence jet if he really paid that order. And he is not accepting escrow!
This guy , is makin retail sale of chips. Prices are more expencive
Activity: 630
Also, there is some (new) guy, selling chips from batch order placed on April, 22:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asic-chip-distribution-through-wwwasic-chipscom-bitfury-chips-for-sale-184750
There is no evidence jet if he really paid that order. And he is not accepting escrow!
Activity: 630
What do you mean ?
They somehow got around 10.000 limit. They have 80BTC worth of chips and they will order...
I think they have some big buyer that want to stay anonymous and he is buying all remaining chips in that batch.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What do you mean ?
They somehow got around 10.000 limit. They have 80BTC worth of chips and they will order...
Activity: 687
Hey, what's the delivery date for batch 2?
Small teaser
K1 with Avalon and some of the components for PIK and cominication testing

Just being curious...I don't know what other people think but, to me, the K1 represent a bad cost/GHs ratio compared to the K16.
It is a nice entry model, but wouldn't achieve as well as with a K16. Would you destined it only at resale, or would you really mine with that?

Regards,

It's easier to make tests of the firmware . hardware and software on 1 chip configuration.
You have less checkpoints
Activity: 42
Small teaser

Just being curious...I don't know what other people think but, to me, the K1 represent a bad cost/GHs ratio compared to the K16.
It is a nice entry model, but wouldn't achieve as well as with a K16. Would you destined it only at resale, or would you really mine with that?

Regards,
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Small teaser

looks awesome, cant wait to see them crunching hashes.  Smiley
Small teaser

What are you going to do with the board without chips.
Did you order some chips?
The PCB+assembly service is to be made with customers chips.
You can order some in this group buy

Regards: Martin
I didn't wont say it but you asked. I was planing to order chips hire but it looks like it will takes months to get to 10.000 chips so I'm ordering them somewhere else. Sorry...
Smiley
Activity: 50
40 Euro is the price for fully assembled miner with heatsink. Additionally you can order housing and psu ( judging by the cad schemes that marto has posted)

I didn't wont say it but you asked. I was planing to order chips hire but it looks like it will takes months to get to 10.000 chips so I'm ordering them somewhere else. Sorry...
Is it possible to buy just board? If so how much for fully assembled one with firmware and ready to go?
Yes it's possible but not for the moment
I'll start taking orders as soon we have a working protype
Great. I don't have chips and will not have them any time soon so I'm OK with that. Any idea about the price. It says from 40€ so I guess 40€ is not fully assembled or is it...

Is it possible to buy just board? If so how much for fully assembled one with firmware and ready to go?
Great. I don't have chips and will not have them any time soon so I'm OK with that. Any idea about the price. It says from 40€ so I guess 40€ is not fully assembled or is it...
Pages:
Jump to: