Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] DPS-4K (dual DPS-2000BB) sideplates to accomodate 120mm case fans - page 2. (Read 3958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
I am happy to finally be able to provide some CNC cut sideplates to secure 2x 120mm case fans to the side of 2x DPS-2000BB's to provide an effective and cheap cooling solution.  I will eventually be bundling these with my DPS-4K PSU packages which can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296.80;topicseen these will also be an effective solution for people running single DPS-2000BB with breakout boards, you would just stack two of them similarly for cooling purposes.

For the time being, we are going to be running an initial Group Buy in which the plates will ship directly from the machinist (sloopy on the forum) from OK.  They will be sold at a cheaper rate and ship quickly for all my patient customers who have been waiting for 8 months for these. Any Canadian customers can contact me as well and I will ship them directly from here in Ontario for the same price (we split the batch up between both of us).  Sloopy was instrumental in perfecting the design of the plates, he stretched them to allow some fan overhang to actively cool the boards, radiused the fan openings for better flow, and helped me with mounting hardware and layout.  The guy is an absolute perfectionist, and I look forward to working with him again.  If anyone is looking for a contract machinist, I would 100% endorse hitting him up for it.

Here are some pictures:

Sideplate

Components

Assembly

Complete unit

We will be providing the sideplate, 2x nylon clips and 2x 6-32 screws to secure the plate to the PSU's.  You will need to provide the 120mm fans and hardware to mount the fans to the boards, the screws pictured are 2" #8 flat head machine screws with nuts/washers for the pictured 38mm thick case fans. If desired, hardware to secure the fans can be included for an extra $2.00.

Pricing:

Sideplates will be priced at $14 each for the duration of this Group Buy, after which they will be priced at $16 each moving forward.  Shipping rates within the lower 48 will be as follows:

1-4 plates: $7.50
5-10 plates: $15.00
11-50 plates: $20.00

The group buy will last for 2 weeks, with orders shipping out in the order they are paid for.  There is no limit on the quantity for the Group Buy, but if we go through more stock than we have (250 units), it will take a couple weeks to get another batch made up.   Bitcoin conversion will be up to you to calculate at the time of sending payment, rounding to 3 decimals using Bitstamp rates as indicated here (auto-updating):

Wallet address can be found here:

18by3fci3jQWiGcvTqBzZKEQmmGE2vJAoT

***VERY IMPORTANT***

You MUST be able to sign a message from the wallet address you are sending funds from containing your shipping address.  If you are unable to sign a message from the wallet software/service you are using, PM me and I will provide a unique address for your order.  If you send funds to the wallet address above from an address in which you are unable to sign messages with, you will need to wait until the end of the Group Buy for me to confirm that all other payees have received their orders before confirming the address/order belongs to you.  PLEASE provide ALL information in signed message via PM including:

NAME
Street Address
City, State
Zip
Phone number

Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: