Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy + pre-order] Russia, Bitfury ASIC!(pre-orders are closed for know) - page 2. (Read 6583 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
Hi,

i just want to make clear im not associated with alilikun, i simply ordered with him, so theres no confusion.
I also have to say that the groupbuy I was managing won't work out, sadly. Others should simply post if they are interested and groupbuy when enough interest was collected
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
Good day.
By the word, "we", a meant that dani collected 11 bitcoins from his friends for group buy, but he still havent sended them to my wallet.
because for some reason people are writing to me about group buy, but dont wont to be the first ones who sends bitcoins... strange)

if youve got any questions feel free to ask.

Group buy:
We have now collected 11 bitcoins, if anyone is still interested in group buy, please pm me.

I am interested. But I wonder where you did collect the money for the group buy?

> For Group Buys:
>
> payment address: 17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

https://blockchain.info/address/17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

Nothing received.

I will send you an private mail.

Ralf
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Group buy:
We have now collected 11 bitcoins, if anyone is still interested in group buy, please pm me.

I am interested. But I wonder where you did collect the money for the group buy?

> For Group Buys:
>
> payment address: 17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

https://blockchain.info/address/17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

Nothing received.

I will send you an private mail.

Ralf
Yes I approve this information.
If somebody is living in europe, dani can personally pick-up your asic from me.

Group buy:
..yeah
friend of mine wants to be part of the groupbuy but is still n the noobie zone, so I copy this for her:

Hello, i would like to take part in group buy of 1 unit. I would like to invest 6 BTC, which is about 25% of the whole device. I would send my part as soon as other members have stated they they would like to take part too and we have enough for 1 unit.

also another friend is thinking about a groupbuy (5 BTC), but it seems nobody did invest yet. So I think if anybody would start the rest will follow. I hope it's not too late for them
..yeah
If anybody is interested: I'm with ailikun, he will host for me. I live in germany and I consider flying to moscow and pickup in person. If you too live in germany or near me (I live in the south, so: switzerland, austria,..) or within the EU I can pick your asic up as well for a little fee + customs/VAT/whatev is charged on me. You can then pick it up at my side or I will send it via DHL right to you.
If anybody is interested PM me.
a group buy is only possible if we collect enough bitcoins for atleast 1 unit.
at the current moment its 27.5 bitcoins(based on gox price)
and, i will host it for a 10% fee, or i can send it to anyone, the group would decide to send it to, and someone else might host it.

if the needed amount of bitcoins wouldnt be collected, i will return all the bitcoins collected, back.

Could you tell me something more about group buy?
I would like to invest some bitcoins...
Activity: 472
Could you tell me something more about group buy?
I would like to invest some bitcoins...
Yes of course.
Metabank stated some time ago, that in a few weeks(months Huh) they will be selling those asics again.
But the price would be significally different.

Well I still don't see anyone linking any reasoning behind why this isn't just a fly-by-night scam, but I guess we can all just hope for the best.

It's not like this is the only opportunity we will get to purchase these asic devices.

Once its confirmed it will be like avalon batch 2 and batch 3 pre-orders.

Hopefully we will know if the Bitfury chips work some time later this week.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Well I still don't see anyone linking any reasoning behind why this isn't just a fly-by-night scam, but I guess we can all just hope for the best.

It's not like this is the only opportunity we will get to purchase these asic devices.

Once its confirmed it will be like avalon batch 2 and batch 3 pre-orders.

Hopefully we will know if the Bitfury chips work some time later this week.
Activity: 602
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
If this project does succeed it will be good to further decentralize the network.

I will also be providing cgminer team with access to the unit to get cgminer's code primed for its operation.
Yes, there are reasons to doubt them.
But i myself ordered 4 asics.

As i once believed in 1-st batch avalon, i believe them to.

And hope my risks will pay off.

I keep trying to add them to the chart, but as I look around all of their details seem strange.

Why is the first price always mentioned the $18/GH?  The actual machine cost always looks like it was added as an afterthought.
The listed power consumption says .7W/GH.  Wouldn't that be 1428 MH/W?  That would be over 1400% higher than the others in the market.  Again, difficult to find the actual spec here.
There was a warranty situation that was completely incredible.  They say that since then lawyers have gotten involved and told them this was unreasonable.  Now no protection is given to consumer.
They are taking money for preorders.
August is very soon to be putting out a miner that is so fast, cheap, and power saving.  Everything seems too good to be true.  They did have someone come in and say they've been working on it for a year already, though.

I can't add this manufacturer until some of these questions are answered.  Even then the preorder status set to GOGOGO makes me question them.  If you are the go between naima53, I would appreciate it..  otherwise I will try some google translator in a couple days Smiley

These are my questions, you can decide if they are valid.
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
I keep trying to add them to the chart, but as I look around all of their details seem strange.

Why is the first price always mentioned the $18/GH?  The actual machine cost always looks like it was added as an afterthought.
The listed power consumption says .7W/GH.  Wouldn't that be 1428 MH/W?  That would be over 1400% higher than the others in the market.  Again, difficult to find the actual spec here.
There was a warranty situation that was completely incredible.  They say that since then lawyers have gotten involved and told them this was unreasonable.  Now no protection is given to consumer.
They are taking money for preorders.
August is very soon to be putting out a miner that is so fast, cheap, and power saving.  Everything seems too good to be true.  They did have someone come in and say they've been working on it for a year already, though.

I can't add this manufacturer until some of these questions are answered.  Even then the preorder status set to GOGOGO makes me question them.  If you are the go between naima53, I would appreciate it..  otherwise I will try some google translator in a couple days Smiley

These are my questions, you can decide if they are valid.
..yeah
looks promising to me. At least the price is not as bad as with the others..  Wink
oh gosh, people really liked to copy my topic, one by one)

Update:
theres not that many asics left, around 100 or so.
So if youre still interesred, hurry.
In which or near which big city do you live in Russia ?

In Moscow.
Refunds(correctred): refunds are only eccepted if you bought a whole asic device for 3250$, and will be payed within 30 days, in bitcoins, you will receive the amount of bitcoins you payed.

That's risky for you and the buyer if price shifts, probably better to fix to fiat via exchange price.

i agree, but the sellers of an bitfury asic, stated, that they will refund only bitcoins.
I did Not understand this :

Do i have to organise my own group buy or could i directly order 5 gh/s from you ?

You can order directly from me, and i will host it.
But i will be able to order an asic, only if we collect 3250$ or an equivalent of 25.2 bitcoins at the moment(based on the gox price)
the preorders are gonna be opened for a few days.
if we collect enough money within those few days, i will order an asic.
if not, i will refund your bitcoins back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If I understood it right, I can order an Asic unit through you and pick it up in person.
You are asking 3250$ for this service, it's a margin of 1090$; fair enough  Tongue

In which or near which big city do you live in Russia ?
Pages:
Jump to: