Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy + pre-order] Russia, Bitfury ASIC!(pre-orders are closed for know) - page 3. (Read 6583 times)

legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363
I did Not understand this :

Do i have to organise my own group buy or could i directly order 5 gh/s from you ?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Bitfury ASIC --- are they real??

well they definitely don't look like a scam.
so 99% that they are legit.

And i think, there wont be big delays

Looks like guys from Moscow got directly access to china's facility that made ASICS for BFL (lol).
65nm, 5Gh ....

@ailikun i LOVE your signature Wink .
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Refunds(correctred): refunds are only eccepted if you bought a whole asic device for 3250$, and will be payed within 30 days, in bitcoins, you will receive the amount of bitcoins you payed.

That's risky for you and the buyer if price shifts, probably better to fix to fiat via exchange price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
They don't look like a scam based on what exactly? I don't speak russian so I'm at a disadvantage, but I don't see any pics of prototypes, designs, models, contracts with fabbers, etc. Have they made any previous products, like FPGAs or whatever?
The non-refundable no-chargeback bitcoin only sale is nerve-wracking.

I'm just curious what makes you so confident in these russian fellows.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254

well they definitely don't look like a scam.
so 99% that they are legit.

And i think, there wont be big delays
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Not sure if they are really real?

I have a feeling you're not going to hear a peep out of Bitfury until one day there's going to be a slew of pictures and data posted.  I also imagine when it does show up, it'll be something impressive.
Merit: 250
Not sure if they are really real?
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Policy:

Refunds: no refunds.

best part Cheesy

Yeah, this looks strange, but metabank states that they will make a refund only in 30 days.
They refund dollars, so i guess no one would like to invest 25 bitcoins, and then receive only 20 or even 15 bitcoins.
So ones, i make a pre-order, theres no refunds.

corrected
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!
-----------

People who ordered so far:
1.Unit (120 GH) - Ba******s (have payed yet)
2.unit (120 GH) - Da********l (have payed)
3.unit (120 GH) - Sitarow (have payed)
4.Unit (120 GH) - Ku******t (have payed)
5.Unit (120 GH) -ac*****le (have p
----------

Group buy:
We have now collected 0 bitcoins, if anyone is still interested in group buy, please pm me.

------

As some of you might know, Metabank is opening their pre-order for Bitfury asic, but they are not shipping anywhere except Russia.

https://metabank.ru/asic
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfury-asic-65nm-183368

So im openning a group buy, and will host them.

And im also selling each asic unit individually.

Product Description:

The price is fixed in dollars, and will be translated to bitcoins, based on mtgox.
The only payment accepted is Bitcoin.
The chips are based on 65 nm
Each chip is capable of 5 Gh
Each chip consumes 0.7W / 1Gh/s
Estimated shipping dates August-October

Terms:
1) Each bitfury asic is capable of 120 Gh/s, and my price is 3250$ each, or 25 bitcoins(based on mtgox at the moment) including shipping.

2) I will host it for a 10% fee.

3) Depends on the demand, im ready to host up to 10 asic units.

3) Minimum BTC required to invest is 1BTC! Which equates to about 5gh/s!

4) You will be responsible for paying your own individual customs fee, once you receive your asic.

5) Asics will be shipped as soon as i receive them.

6) Why you should trust me? I have been in this forum for quite a while. I have been doing group buy, for avalon asic 3-rd batch.

-----

Policy:

Refunds(correctred): refunds are only eccepted if you bought a whole asic device for 3250$, and will be payed within 30 days, in bitcoins, you will receive the amount of bitcoins you payed.

Note: If you want to pickup your order in person, you may do so by appointment, in Moscow.

----------

Ordering:

For Group Buys:

payment address: 199vfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5bUfbM

Post your order in the following format: ; ; ; ; ;
ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes
-------------

For an asic Unit:

Each asic unit costs 3250$

So in order to calculate the needed amount of bitcoins, devide 3250 by the gox price, and send this amount of bitcoins.
Example: 3250$ devide by 126.6 = 25.67 bitcoins

payment address:  12Y6HqoZvJuEVurEiCP9DKxTcof

Post your order in the following format: ; ; ; ; ;
ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes

Beware.
im not 100% sure that MetaBank will ship those asics, but they seem 99% legit.
Because of that I do not take any responsibility for the risks associated with them.

p.s. if you got any questions, feel free to send me a private message, but remember about the time difference between our countries.
Pages:
Jump to: