Pages:
Author

Topic: Group Buy [ TerraMinerIV ] - [ 2TH/s] - 1950 shares avaible [$2.9usd a share] - page 2. (Read 4136 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Ive have access to the earliest pre-order
Which will be shipped around the month of march

I have pre-ordered tons of these shares in a butterfly labs operation which is 10 dollars a gh/s so Ill be using those that release in january to cover all share holders till the actual miner comes out.

In short : Share holders will get there 1gh/s per share in january using my own resources then we will be rotating to the miner and of my resources!

Let's see if I understand you correctly:

you said you bought enough shares on BFL to cover all share holders - that would mean you spent at least $19,500 (1950 shares x $10 per GH) on 1.95TH of cloud mining @ BFL.

Now, assuming a TerraMiner IV costs around $6000 - wouldn't it have been wiser to buy 3 TerraMiners (6TH) for that money ?

Am I missing something here ? Huh

The bfl shares are just to give the shareholders some feed back and I spent 4k on them so  I won't have 2 terrahashes

ok, quick calculation again:

you spent 4k on shares @ BFL - that means you have 400 x 1GH shares covered.

now, let's add all the shares already purchased by the forum members:

nhminer - 100 shares ( 100 more are reserved )
Tragter - 50 shares
dgirard - 100 shares
7bp - 200 shares

so 100+50+100+200 = 450 shares. that means you're still missing 50 backup shares and that's not including the 550 shares on reserve and further share purchases by forum members!

quoting you: "Share holders will get there 1gh/s per share in january using my own resources" - highly unlikely IMO...

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this group buy... Undecided
Activity: 84

I have pre-ordered tons of these shares in a butterfly labs operation which is 10 dollars a gh/s so Ill be using those that release in january to cover all share holders till the actual miner comes out.

In short : Share holders will get there 1gh/s per share in january using my own resources then we will be rotating to the miner and of my resources!

you said you bought enough shares on BFL to cover all share holders - that would mean you spent at least $19,500 (1950 shares x $10 per GH) on 1.95TH of cloud mining @ BFL.

Now, assuming a TerraMiner IV costs around $6000 - wouldn't it have been wiser to buy 3 TerraMiners (6TH) for that money ?

The bfl shares are just to give the shareholders some feed back and I spent 4k on them so  I won't have 2 terrahashes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
^^^^
What he asked.

I do appreciate your efforts though  Cool
Activity: 60

I'll be creating a Skype chat and a email list so all shareholders can be updated
Activity: 110
Will there be an email list or group that we will be apart of that way we can get notifications on payout for the week, any changes, or to relay messages between everyone?
Can you tell us who has bought and how many shares that way we can verify. Thanks.

nhminer - 100 shares ( 100 more are reserved )
Tragter - 50 shares
dgirard - 100 shares
7bp - 200 shares

There are 550 shares on reserve for some members

Hope this helped
Can you tell us who has bought and how many shares that way we can verify. Thanks.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Didn't really want your apology just want more info. Never mind......

As i said before guys buy with caution  Wink

No offense to you or this board but you've gotta be more transparent with this. You have no feedback etc.... Just saying you "know" someone is not proof. Add to that that the miner is sold out and your backup is BFL which is probably the WORST backup you can have as they never deliver even newsletters on time  Roll Eyes.

$2.90/ SHARE is a little to good to be true. I caution everyone to be careful.  I sent .15btc for a group buy $8.50/gh and that guy ran off with over $30K  Angry https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcminers-cloud-hashing-850-usd-per-ghs-329674

This smells fishy until you can freshen it up !!!!
Am i missing something where is the proof of purchase of the miner ? Is there an escrow ? OP really doesn't say more then there are 1950 shares for $2.9 each. Don't pm you.  Huh

Im using the money from the shares to purchase the miner because I found someone with it for march
no escrow I haven't had to use one so far
Pm me about the shares Ill try to help as much as I can

Im sorry someone ran off with your money but 2.9usd per share is not odd at all.
there are 1950 shares at 2.9 per shares it pays for the miner ( I have .6btc into this already )
No offense to you or this board but you've gotta be more transparent with this. You have no feedback etc.... Just saying you "know" someone is not proof. Add to that that the miner is sold out and your backup is BFL which is probably the WORST backup you can have as they never deliver even newsletters on time  Roll Eyes.

$2.90/ SHARE is a little to good to be true. I caution everyone to be careful.  I sent .15btc for a group buy $8.50/gh and that guy ran off with over $30K  Angry https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcminers-cloud-hashing-850-usd-per-ghs-329674

Am i missing something where is the proof of purchase of the miner ? Is there an escrow ? OP really doesn't say more then there are 1950 shares for $2.9 each. Don't pm you.  Huh

Im using the money from the shares to purchase the miner because I found someone with it for march

Im sorry someone ran off with your money but 2.9usd per share is not odd at all.
there are 1950 shares at 2.9 per shares it pays for the miner ( I have .6btc into this already )

Who is the person you are buying it from? I guess when I pay, what's the guarantee that we will get a payout and you not keeping it for yourself? Your fairly new just like me and this is all based on trust.

Based on trust yes but I would not risk my account over this!
I have already gotten alot of buyers
so I hope people will trust me on this forum

Who is the person you are buying it from? I guess when I pay, what's the guarantee that we will get a payout and you not keeping it for yourself? Your fairly new just like me and this is all based on trust.

Put me down for 100 shares at 0.002BTC per for a total of 0.2 BTC. I'll be in contact with you tonight after my daily payout.

Read the top of my thread Ill be looking at your pm now
Put me down for 100 shares at 0.002BTC per for a total of 0.2 BTC. I'll be in contact with you tonight after my daily payout.
How many shares are left?
How long is this for? Months? Years? Forever?
What pool would it be in?
Put me in for 50 shares @ 0.002BTC

Please send me a pm
also I hope you mean 0.002 btc per share because 50 shares is alot more
Activity: 254
Hydax Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: