Pages:
Author

Topic: Group Buy [ TerraMinerIV ] - [ 2TH/s] - 1950 shares avaible [$2.9usd a share] - page 3. (Read 4136 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Put me in for 50 shares @ 0.002BTC
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Put me in for 10 shares @0.002BTC.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
canna chris ( you may have already still need to go throw my pms )  I need you to send me a pm about those shares

here are bills questions :

Don't really know how to complete the first question
2. How are you going to reasonably manager potentially over 1000 group buyers? = There are around 1000 shares on hold 200 purchased it will most likely be 15 or so members which will be very easy to manage
2. What exactly are you going to charge for electricity?  How do we know we aren't being overcharged? = I will not charge electricity for the first month and post my pm all share holders my electrical bill without the miner and with the miner to divide the electricity cost among shares and myself
3. How long are you going to keep this miner running? =  I will keep it running as long as possible!
4. What about refunds? = If 50% of shareholders want refunds I will give them refunds or you can sell of your shares to someone else
5. Please explain in more detail about this buttefly labs deal.  I thought we were investing in a physical unit. = We are but the pre-order is not till march so I decided to use my own personal resources to get the operation going fast so shareholders can be getting there bitcoins early

Activity: 254
Hydax Exchange
Put me in for 10 shares @ 0.002BTC

But I still have questions :
When is the expected delivery date ? When the unit will be up and running ?
What is the expected ROI ?
How long will the unit be running ? What will happen when it's not profitable anymore ? Will you sell it and pay the shareholders ?
You say that you will payout once per week. What happen if the amount is not big enough for a weekly payout ?
What about railzand typo question ?

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris

-Payout once per week of (total btc - electricity costs @ 0.11$/KWH)/300 per share

typo?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Agree with ^^^

Put me down for 10 shares @ 0.002BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
Put me down for 50 shares, depending on when I have to pay... And it would be nice if you answered bill biscoe's questions point by point here on the forum so we can all see.

Thanks.

BTW I think mining PPC would be more profitable (though no one knows what the situation will be like when this thing finally gets hooked up), or just switching to the most profitable sha-256 coin automatically, CGwatcher can do that.
Don't handle it by PM.. These are common questions that anyone seriously considering sending you money will ask.

Very True....
I thought pm would give me better contact with the person for more customer service!
1st confirmed purchase of shares was today
A total of 200 shares were successfully purchased!

we still have 590 other shares claimed but not payed for ill update you on that status

still tones of shares left
Don't handle it by PM.. These are common questions that anyone seriously considering sending you money will ask.

Good point! but pm is way more direct and easy
===============

Update : 500 shares were claimed today
shares left : 1360
Activity: 23
Definitely reserve me for interest.  I have some important questions for you.

1. How can we trust you?  How do we know are money is entering a black hole?
2. How are you going to reasonably manager potentially over 1000 group buyers
2. What exactly are you going to charge for electricity?  How do we know we aren't being overcharged?
3. How long are you going to keep this miner running?
4. What about refunds?
5. Please explain in more detail about this buttefly labs deal.  I thought we were investing in a physical unit.

Sincerely,

Bill

Mining Bitcoin!

I will also be willing to change to any other currency if its proven profitable and if 80% of the shareholders agree to move to that cryptocurrency

I am interested. You said 2.9usd per share, that is 0.002BTC according to http://www.preev.com (30/11/13 20:34 UK Time)??

For Bill I don't want to be rude but all that info is in the thread

and for cxboyminer
I believe you are right with the bitcoin price

Hi JTrain_51, 

If any of my post sounded snarky, please accept my apologies.  All of my comments (including this one) are meant in a friendly tone.  We are all posting in this thread because your proposal sounds interesting.  However, it's very important to keep in perspective that everyone that inputs into your group buy is giving you their own money.  The people who send you money have little realistic or timely recourse if the account is mismanaged (accidently or on purpose).  As such, it's very important from a customer service perspective to try to alleviate their concerns and directly respond to them. 

You have implied that I didn't read the OP properly.  However, perhaps I listed my questions because the original post still left some things unanswered.  For example, you stated "Cointerra are trusted and my friends have met some of the people running it."  I assume this means that we are to trust you, but I don't know Cointerra and I don't know your friends and I don't understand how that relates to your trustworthiness to handle our investments.

I note too that, you seemed to ignore thejaxx's question about expected ROI, which seems to me for an investment very appropriate.

Just my 0.000002 BTC.

Yes that is all very true
I would rather you pm me these questions I can easily respond to it via pm

I will try to work on my customer service!
Activity: 109

2. What exactly are you going to charge for electricity?  How do we know we aren't being overcharged?
4. What about refunds?
5. Please explain in more detail about this buttefly labs deal.  I thought we were investing in a physical unit.

Sincerely,

Bill

Mining Bitcoin!

I will also be willing to change to any other currency if its proven profitable and if 80% of the shareholders agree to move to that cryptocurrency

I am interested. You said 2.9usd per share, that is 0.002BTC according to http://www.preev.com (30/11/13 20:34 UK Time)??

and for cxboyminer

Hi JTrain_51, 

If any of my post sounded snarky, please accept my apologies.  All of my comments (including this one) are meant in a friendly tone.  We are all posting in this thread because your proposal sounds interesting.  However, it's very important to keep in perspective that everyone that inputs into your group buy is giving you their own money.  The people who send you money have little realistic or timely recourse if the account is mismanaged (accidently or on purpose).  As such, it's very important from a customer service perspective to try to alleviate their concerns and directly respond to them. 

You have implied that I didn't read the OP properly.  However, perhaps I listed my questions because the original post still left some things unanswered.  For example, you stated "Cointerra are trusted and my friends have met some of the people running it."  I assume this means that we are to trust you, but I don't know Cointerra and I don't know your friends and I don't understand how that relates to your trustworthiness to handle our investments.

I note too that, you seemed to ignore thejaxx's question about expected ROI, which seems to me for an investment very appropriate.

Just my 0.000002 BTC.
90 shares were just put on hold
the buyer asked me the put them on his reserve

If he does not pay within the next week the shares will be back up for sale

shares left : 1860
Activity: 254
Hydax Exchange
I might be interested.
I don't want to be rude but you didn't answer all bill's questions actually
Just updated a friend so you can have an instant sending method
Hope you all enjoy!

4. What about refunds?

Sincerely,

Bill

Mining Bitcoin!

and for cxboyminer
Activity: 21
sounds interesting. watching it.
Activity: 109

4. What about refunds?

Sincerely,

Bill
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Mining Bitcoin!

Pages:
Jump to: