Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy]12 KNCminer Jupiter's 15 Sold [Closed] Jupiter Pool - page 31. (Read 75377 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Sorry if this has been asked but eta till machines are physically in hand?
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
Activity: 9
I don't understand why there is confusion. We are participating in a GROUP buy and in the opening post Soniq clearly states "Each share entitles the owner to 1/360th* of the BTC proceeds from the group of 12 KNC Jupiter's mining 24/7 till no longer profitable or sold (less expenses and management fees)". Since we got to 9 Jupiters, each share entitles to 1/270 of the BTC....

As participants we pro rata share the costs and the income, no matter when we stepped in.

The equality was for me to reason to step in.

while that seems nice as we receive a bigger share, why dont we let soniq clarify that.
The share might be bigger, but you do realize the income is also lower with 9 Jupiters compared to the income of 12 Jupiters ?

The shares might be bigger and the overall income might be lower, but the net to each shareholder per share should still be the same - ~11.66GH/s (from my understanding, without the extra 30% from the new algo).
Activity: 462
1 share @ 2.25

http://blockchain.info/tx/93715f872952758a63faa6d15d94c02a39cc830e4341c61136cd959d9d321609

I would like to receive at 1DbB4V2S4swB2BCiSS73yKY7tghqdunSUe

Thanks!
5 share @ 2.25

tx/6aab9738a737b45a98ba25f96d8a951b3117152fda6e006d434cc686be2814db

I would like to receive at 1A5eReFaZFvheFk7RH7DZgXSPUwurnGB7f

Thanks!

Added to OP , welcome to the group :-)

reminder to all future investors that anyone coming in after GB is over will be refunded. Currently we have about 12 hours to finish this GB
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
5 share @ 2.25

tx/6aab9738a737b45a98ba25f96d8a951b3117152fda6e006d434cc686be2814db

I would like to receive at 1A5eReFaZFvheFk7RH7DZgXSPUwurnGB7f

Thanks!
Activity: 30
1 share @ 2.25

http://blockchain.info/tx/93715f872952758a63faa6d15d94c02a39cc830e4341c61136cd959d9d321609

I would like to receive at 1DbB4V2S4swB2BCiSS73yKY7tghqdunSUe

Thanks!
are there still shares open?

currently , yes

investor looking to buy 60 slots, so will be shares left on Jupiter #12

Activity: 64
I don't understand why there is confusion. We are participating in a GROUP buy and in the opening post Soniq clearly states "Each share entitles the owner to 1/360th* of the BTC proceeds from the group of 12 KNC Jupiter's mining 24/7 till no longer profitable or sold (less expenses and management fees)". Since we got to 9 Jupiters, each share entitles to 1/270 of the BTC....

As participants we pro rata share the costs and the income, no matter when we stepped in.

while that seems nice as we receive a bigger share, why dont we let soniq clarify that.
The share might be bigger, but you do realize the income is also lower with 9 Jupiters compared to the income of 12 Jupiters ?

I agree with this for 110%
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
are there still shares open?

refer to post 191 in this thread, original terms stand
Activity: 70

This was also my understanding and the primary reason for buying in.
Activity: 50
I'm 3rd on the list (24 shares) and I don't expect any privileges. As a group, we should share good and bad (what if one of the miners crashes...)
Activity: 60

+1... Makes sense to me. Frankly this is how I thought this whole thing would be handled or I may not have bought in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
From my previous post - just to confirm, did this get in for the 9th Jupiter?
">2 more shares, hopefully 1 more will chip in.
Tx ID: f5574179c46cd96b99d51c1d5480eefb10319e9d159a99662418a7b28bc5e4ce"
- Did payment go through OK to make the spreadsheet? Looks good my end. Thx.
KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
Soniq,
Could I just clarify that proceeds will be shared out prorata form ALL delivered Jupiters to ALL shareholders.

By that I mean if the first 2 jupiters get up and running first then will all shareholders be getting shares from that moment.

I presume that the jupiter number that a shareholder has contributed towards (e.g. 2nd on your documents) is purely for your own administration and letting us know where you're at.

Is this correct?

Many Thanks

After more consideration and input from several members I have removed the amendment. The original terms will stand until such time as the shareholders can vote to change it.

so the earlier investors, get payout in order of shipment - correct?

also, what happens now that only 9 have been sold? what are the changes?
Soniq,
Could I just clarify that proceeds will be shared out prorata form ALL delivered Jupiters to ALL shareholders.

By that I mean if the first 2 jupiters get up and running first then will all shareholders be getting shares from that moment.

I presume that the jupiter number that a shareholder has contributed towards (e.g. 2nd on your documents) is purely for your own administration and letting us know where you're at.

Is this correct?

Many Thanks

After more consideration and input from several members I have removed the amendment. The original terms will stand until such time as the shareholders can vote to change it.
Pages:
Jump to: