Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY][CH] Gridseed 5-Chip USB Miner & Blades coming (new prices) - page 2. (Read 26441 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Bump my order up to 70 seeds, please. Any idea when you'll putting an order through?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I've sent you a PM for some questions. Thanks  Wink
Well, the power on works, sort of. The sort of is that the usb port feeds the gridseeds via my hubs, this overloads the pi and it shuts off, to start again. Might be able to fix that by cutting the 5v wire in the hub lead, or modding the hub so it will only power seeds via it's 5V jack. Neither is really a plug and play solution.
I'd like to up my order to 40 gridseeds, maybe 50 in a few days

I've started making modular ATX to gridseed cables:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121317694319?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I can, of course, do different lengths and number of plugs. I have an EVGA modular I can do leads for too, I've not got many connector shells for that type though.

I'm going to mess with GPIO on a pi and see if I can power on an PSU, should be very handy if you find a need to power cycle your gridseeds/hubs. The 5Vsb output is enough to run a pi.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
yeah. that crap prices fall rapidly. still heavily overpriced btw..  Cool

yep ... sry wasn't able to adjust new prices .... 1150 $
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
yeah. that crap prices fall rapidly. still heavily overpriced btw..  Cool
Activity: 9
still thinking about buying some gridseed.. Roi will be very hard to achieve though..

The new g blades seems not that interesting given the current prices.

I live in the Netherlands and I have around 20-30k I can spend on the gridseed units.

What would be the price per unit and timeframe of delivery if I buy them with this group buy?

Maybe we should see what the prices are for a bulk order of these new g blades ?

I red a revieuw in some other gridseed topic that you can modify your gridseed getting a maximum of 490 kh/s per unit also they expect to achiieve 8mh/s from these g blades after modifying.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1893-performance-results-of-the-new-gridseed-blade-miner-asic/

what are your experience with this ?

To my opinion of you dont overclock roi will be nearly impossible in a normal way .. How do you feel about this ?

Also since shipping is from sw i assume that all taxes are paid for people that live in Europa?

Best, Bob

10 units (or more) for 1050$ without VAT at http://hashra.com/products/
So is the minimum still 10 units?
I ask since you have 1 unit listed as "only $160", and then there is a 10-pack...

sry, yes it's 10 units .... should list it as 10 miners only for 1600$ ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
So is the minimum still 10 units?
I ask since you have 1 unit listed as "only $160", and then there is a 10-pack...
still thinking about buying some gridseed.. Roi will be very hard to achieve though..

I live in the Netherlands and I have around 20-30k I can spend on the gridseed units.

What would be the price per unit and timeframe of delivery if I buy them with this group buy?

Maybe we should see what the prices are for a bulk order of these new g blades ?

I red a revieuw in some other gridseed topic that you can modify your gridseed getting a maximum of 490 kh/s per unit also they expect to achiieve 8mh/s from these g blades after modifying.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1893-performance-results-of-the-new-gridseed-blade-miner-asic/

To my opinion of you dont overclock roi will be nearly impossible in a normal way .. How do you feel about this ?

Also since shipping is from sw i assume that all taxes are paid for people that live in Europa?

Best, Bob

sounds interesting, probably I can put you in a separate slot as you will fill a complete order, please send me a PM with your skype name or send an email to swiss.btc.mining.association [at] gmail.com ... so we can see what is possible for you.

regards...
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

Best, Bob
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I need this blade !

It's not faster and also not cheaper than the gridseeds.

If the prices go down as fast as with the 5 chip gridseeds I can wait 2-4 weeks and then see whether someone overclocked it already Wink
PCIE Adapter to 10 Power Plug 12V (GRIDSEED) 25 € / 35 $

4Pin Molex to 4 Power Plug 12V (GRIDSEED)  15 € / 20 $

4Pin Molex to USB Micro B 5v (Raspberry Pi) 10 € / 15 $

If somebody is interested ... we have some spare ...
Activity: 109
I need this blade !

It's not faster and also not cheaper than the gridseeds.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
Hey darkfriend, can you tell me what are the ssh credentials for your rasbpi-image?
user: root / psw: scripta doesn't work for me...

pi / raspberry
Activity: 32
Anyone knows how to log in trough SSH in the image?
Tried everything with root/hashra/pi, but i cant login  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
Hey, I have one more stupid question: With this wonderful plug-n-play raspb-pi-image,
I can select clock speed up to 900. I think about this volt-mod, so what would be the
cleanest way to run higher clock speeds..? I could manually start the miner with
the right parameters using ssh, but there must be a better way, right? Cheesy
Activity: 32
What is that?
How much?

Chips:
Gridseed GC3355. Each unit has 80 chips.
Mining Capability(Official Number):
Scrypt: 5.2 - 6 M
Power Consumption:
Scrypt: 80-100W/Unit
Input:
12V / 4.2A (you need 2 powers)
Dimension:
30.5cm*11.2cm*9.2cm.
Pages:
Jump to: