Pages:
Author

Topic: GTX 1070 getting 58+ mh/s per card on Ethereum mining / modded nvidia drivers - page 3. (Read 21316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
How to make fake number in Claymore Dual Miner?
I was wondering the same.

Would really be nice to have 58+MH/s - but you are right,  too many scammers are around ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Why are we still acknowledging this scam with this thread.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Too many scams going on now a days
Activity: 158
There is another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi9CZc6FAOA

How to make fake number in Claymore Dual Miner?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank you all for your replies.

From this reply i can guarantee you are a scammer Tongue
what is the hell you have tone like this if you are not the youtube video scammer  and just pretend to ask people's opinion on this fake video??

SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!

Think what you want kid. However, i can tell you suck at making decisions since you GUARANTEE which is highly assertive.

hello scammer (although you called yourself just a curious nobody but not the video creator lol),
I can not afford 1.1ETH offer, since I have student load, car loan, healthcare bill to pay...
but, could you offer me one, one little copy of the driver that as free trial? if it works, i will buy 1,000 copies for 1.1 ETH for sure!!

Please, scammer, please~~

Told you kid before but no you have some iq problems definitely. Accusing ppl without any proof and post like someone in a mentally retarded range. Seriously u share the same iq level as the owner of that video.

Wondering how were you able to survive in life with that iq. You should have been roasted to hell with that deductions in your poor social life.
Activity: 196
Name:   orkungkalp
Activity:   5
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   August 27, 2017, 05:05:02 PM
Last Active:   August 29, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Lips sealed

what is the hell you have tone like this if you are not the youtube video scammer  and just pretend to ask people's opinion on this fake video??

SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!

Think what you want kid. However, i can tell you suck at making decisions since you GUARANTEE which is highly assertive.

hello scammer (although you called yourself just a curious nobody but not the video creator lol),
I can not afford 1.1ETH offer, since I have student load, car loan, healthcare bill to pay...
but, could you offer me one, one little copy of the driver that as free trial? if it works, i will buy 1,000 copies for 1.1 ETH for sure!!

Please, scammer, please~~
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
I would call it as a SCAM until some trusted people do review about it
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
He offered me for 1,1 ETH. LOL Cheesy Funny Price Politics.
Yea that's a scam, but for your entertainment you should keep emailing him with ridiculous offers lol Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
He offered me for 1,1 ETH. LOL Cheesy Funny Price Politics.
Activity: 1
Here you go.

I got curious and Emailed him too.....

Hi Michael,

I was watching your youtube and was interested in this driver mod. Do you have any instructions?

Cheers!
Silr20

Hello,
We put a lot of time and work into modding the newest nvidia gtx driver. We currently have a special offer because we sold over 50 packages during last week between a price range of 6-100ETH . If you purchase 2 ETH today until 12pm ET you get the driver for the 1070 after 10 network confirmations and the driver for the 1060 and 1080(Ti) during next week as soon as we finished modding them. If you want further information please feel free to ask.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Yours,
M. Grünwald

Hi Michael, as much as I would love to, thats $1000 aud and i simply cant afford that.

I only have 2x 1070 and was hoping to get them mining quicker.

Guess not.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Silr20.

Hello,
How much can you afford or are you willing to spend?
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
A GTX 1070 is close to its theoretical limit when mining at 30-32 MH/s with tdp at 100%, sure it sounds viable someone would find a way to push it to 35 or even 40 but not by only messing with the driver and not touching the mining software.

If not a scam, perhaps try to hand out even a single copy of the driver to a reputable forum member for review?
Activity: 8

SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Big time scam, 100%, dont waste your money on scammers.
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
An OTS 1080ti with a +600 mem overclock can touch 38.

1) If such a patch existed, you would think it would have to apply across most of the product line. So why not patch 1080 ti's instead?

2) The buyer has no idea whether some sort of insane overclock is required and therefore what kind of cooling is required. I'm not sure how useful the "Arctic Circle"  variant of any card would be. A further question at this performance level is, what part of the card is getting stressed the most?

A lot of technical issues need to be addressed before even thinking of buying such a mod purchase.

SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!
SCAM ALERT!!

Activity: 11
Sounds like a scam a mile away.  Who in the right mind will sell these miracle drivers.. i would go all out and make $$$
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Definitely it is a scam.
So I advice to you all write it in the comments, and dislike video too.
Let other people don get scammed on this.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
If my 1070's did 58 vs 29 mh  why would I sell the drivers?

I would not plain and simple.  I would mine and make money that way.
Activity: 7
I got the same response like here;

Hello,
We put a lot of time and work into modding the newest nvidia gtx driver. We currently have a special offer because we sold over 50 packages during last week between a price range of 6-100ETH . If you send 1.5 ETH until tomorrow you get all 3 drivers at least 1 hour after transaction
Thank you and have a nice day.

No proof that's gonna be work.
Pages:
Jump to: