Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide][Lee Goup] SilverFish 28MH Scrypt Miner– Notlist3d (Picture Heavy) - page 2. (Read 12452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Can these be run off of a Raspberry Pi? And is there any support for BFGMiner or CGminer yet?

So far it has just been Windows.  I have set up a low wattage PC for it myself.

The software is designed as a windows .exe so far I have not seen any port to raspberry pi. 
Activity: 826
Can these be run off of a Raspberry Pi? And is there any support for BFGMiner or CGminer yet?
legendary
Revised batch file with a exit.
legendary
Posted a SilverFish 1 Hour restarting batch file.  Hope it helps if anyone experiences problems with hash rate dropping after a few hours of running.

This quite simply restarts the SilverFish mining software once a hour, and hopefully will increase the hash rate per day for those who have dropping in hash rate after a few hours. It was released in second post as how to make it so you can build it yourself.  As for your safety no batch file will be posted to download, you create your own and are able to view what it does.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
How noisy are these little guys (as compared to other miners)? I've run the gamut from block erupter, to G-blade, S1, S2, SP10 and avalon so looking for an equivalent in the world of noise making before I buy.

Next question, what size are those fans?

It uses two small fan's, I do not have exact size.  Manufacture does not list it and I don't have any so small that match.   With being two small fan's they do spin very fast and there is some noise.  I would say is quieter then my dragon miner in same room. But the A2-30 is quieter by a decent amount for me. With a few miners and cooling in same room dedicated to mining to be honest sound is not a issue to me. 

Thanks for the quick answer.

Could I ask you to measure the distance between the center points of two of the fan screws? That will tell me what size the fan is.
legendary
How noisy are these little guys (as compared to other miners)? I've run the gamut from block erupter, to G-blade, S1, S2, SP10 and avalon so looking for an equivalent in the world of noise making before I buy.

It uses two small fan's, I do not have exact size.  Manufacture does not list it and I don't have any so small that match.   With being two small fan's they do spin very fast and there is some noise.  The A2-30 is quieter by a decent amount for me. With a few miners and cooling in same room dedicated to mining to be honest sound is not a issue to me.  
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

legendary
Copied from Lee Group group buy thread:

updated on  26 Jun 2014
The price of the miners adjust, especially the  scrypt miner adjust a lot, please check the following form to see the detail.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yrP7bd7tekW8XCp7EZ5BKAB5wAcnshdyGVfygQOspE8/edit#gid=416246852

You will notice in the thread the prices: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758
legendary
Updated 2nd post with troubleshooting for lower hashing blades.
legendary
These are shipping out.  Currently in group buys shipment date is less than 48 hours from order in Lee Group Buy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758

Feel free to ask any questions about this miner.  Depending on interest level teamviewer/skype can be used to show device if enough interest from someone.
legendary
This video shows the SilverFish 28 miner from the Lee group buy.  It contains unboxing, overview, hardware setup, and software setup:

Click on image or link to view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUIrqGsaaTw
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 868
Just got my 6 today, seems like they are all working, except that there is no english software file.
Lets see some pic dude
Owner, Minersource.net
Just got my 6 today, seems like they are all working, except that there is no english software file.
legendary
I have 5 of these on order from PCFLI, great service as always. He showed me the performance over team viewer, exactly as advertised.

Glad to see thanks for choosing Lee Groups for your purchase. 

If anyone else want's specific pictures etc.  Please just let me know.  Happy to spread this miner.
Owner, Minersource.net
I have 5 of these on order from PCFLI, great service as always. He showed me the performance over team viewer, exactly as advertised.
legendary

You will notice price drop in SF-28.  Also reminder there is discount if you order multiple discount rate is shown in starting post in group buy.  With expandability hoping that might save a few a little money Smiley

And you will now see SF-28 and SF-70 no longer have a future shipment date, and have moved to the < 48 hour shipment date from order.

As always happy mining!
legendary
Over the past few days I have been able to test the SilverFish 28 MH miner and have had a great experience so far with it.  It has a good combination of hardware and software features I have enjoyed.

First I will start off with the SilverFish 28 MH miner itself.  It’s something you will notice many great features that I think you fellow miners will like.

• Small Form Factor- These take very little space compared to other current scrypt miners in this speed of miners.
  • Electricity- The SF-28 is rated for 440 Watts for 28 MH in comparison the Zeus Thunder 28-30 MH miner suggests a 1200 watt supply.  For ROI if your electricity is in your equation this will add up overtime, and allow you to remain profitable much longer running.
  • Expandability- With two Ethernet ports they have designed the miner to be able to easily expandable.  You can start out with one cable going to network, and from there just link the miner’s together.  If you decide to buy multiple miners you will really like this feature.

Second a little bit about the software.  This is possibly one of the easiest installs of a miner, simply run the application on your computer and it will automatically find your miners and blades within them. 

• Setup Time- Upon opening the box it’s as easy as plugging miner or miners in, and clicking on a single application you are up and running in no time
  • Expandability- The software is made where you change the pool once and it can change the setting’s for all of your SF miners within seconds.  No going to multiple IP’s or bulky or advanced software.  It’s simple and works great.
  • Live Stats – You can use the SF application to monitor 1 or 100 miners the software put’s total hashing rate where you can look and see for your entire set of miners.  Quickly the ability to go deeper and see each miner’s hashing speed and then each blade if you want.

There is also a SF-70 if you want something bigger.  And the SF-70 is rated at 1100 watts still under one Zeus Thunder 28-30 MH recommended power supply!

To order simply go over to the Lee group buy located at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758
Shipping scheduled to start shipping on 6/15.  Discount on order of multiple miners.
legendary
Still using and reviewing unit.  Software is extremely impressive.  Was easiest install how it detected the miner automatically.  They have made it very easy for those who buy multiple unit's to change settings for all units in a matter of seconds, and only doing it once.

Will keep using and let everyone know more, as I believe this is first post of SF-28 showing in hand on this forum.

Id love to get my hands on a few of these

Contact Mr. Lee/PCFLI in group buy here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758  . There is discount's for multiple.  Should start shipping on 6/15 Smiley.

Already Pm'ed him as usual Smiley

Glad to hear Smiley good to see you again.
Owner, Minersource.net
Still using and reviewing unit.  Software is extremely impressive.  Was easiest install how it detected the miner automatically.  They have made it very easy for those who buy multiple unit's to change settings for all units in a matter of seconds, and only doing it once.

Will keep using and let everyone know more, as I believe this is first post of SF-28 showing in hand on this forum.

Id love to get my hands on a few of these

Contact Mr. Lee/PCFLI in group buy here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758  . There is discount's for multiple.  Should start shipping on 6/15 Smiley.

Already Pm'ed him as usual Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: