Pages:
Author

Topic: Gulden - Closed - page 8. (Read 133241 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
July 11, 2016, 09:44:38 AM

to Dutchyyy .....you sell your coins...
maybe becouse you are to gready.....or maybe becouse you are to negative ...or maybe becouse you dont belive in thiss coin....psssst (Gulden - The sleeping Giant of Digital currencies.).
I wont sale anny and I both them at 240-290sat.
just watch how Gulden is growing and I hope that we never see 350 anny more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy....
one more thing...

if I ware you I would buy as much as I can  Grin

As long as the NOS on the development funding doesn't leak Gulden will be in competition with the top 20 coins shortly.

I will sell all my Gulden for you Dutchyyy... on another thought I will let someone else sell to you.  Grin Grin
Why would you sell Gulden for devaluing fiat money?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017
July 11, 2016, 09:02:56 AM

maybe becouse you are to gready.....or maybe becouse you are to negative ...or maybe becouse you dont belive in thiss coin....psssst (Gulden - The sleeping Giant of Digital currencies.).
just watch how Gulden is growing and I hope that we never see 350 anny more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy....
one more thing...

if I ware you I would buy as much as I can  Grin

As long as the NOS on the development funding doesn't leak Gulden will be in competition with the top 20 coins shortly.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 08:10:32 AM

one more thing...

if I ware you I would buy as much as I can  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2016, 07:41:15 AM
Why the fuck did people find out about Gulden when I sold my fucking coins. Please someone dump to 350, that must be good profit for some people that bought below 300.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2016, 01:12:30 PM
Technical graphs looking very positive for Gulden the last 48 hours. Good chance for more bullish movement.

Congratulations on completing the funding.

Slow move up, looks to be holding.

Price won't hold. It's moved up too fast and it always comes crashing down. I sold out on the way up but waiting for 300-350 to get back in.

There is something very different about this rise in price, very different. It's not a pump , it's an adjustment to the norm. You are going to have to be patient to see sub 350 prices if at all.

Only 5 btc to 350sat. I will wait. Wink

Activity: 458
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 12:12:10 PM
I am getting annoyed the price is staying above 350 because I know if I buy it will drop!!!!!

You going to be waiting for awhile. Technicals have completely changed.
Activity: 638
July 09, 2016, 12:07:45 PM
I am getting annoyed the price is staying above 350 because I know if I buy it will drop!!!!!

Please buy it. We like drop  Grin

Drop is a typical Dutch candy:

legendary
July 09, 2016, 06:15:16 AM
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
July 09, 2016, 03:29:29 AM

Not to talk out of line but I would wait and see if the funding produces results, I don't see any development being released since the funding ended.

Activity: 502
July 08, 2016, 06:39:36 AM
Wow: 100% funded, i see now  Smiley Cool

fantastic news. Gulden team deserve this.

Congrats to them they really deserve it, those funds will surely speed up Gulden's development.

Can't believe the funding is done!  I wanted to put in 1 btc towards it today. Congrats to the team for achieving the boost.

Well lucky you! You can still fund.

Not to talk out of line but I would wait and see if the funding produces results, I don't see any development being released since the funding ended.

Are you waiting?

Since November he has been waiting. I trust this development team to deliver, they haven't failed anyone yet.
Activity: 127
July 08, 2016, 05:38:29 AM

Congrats to them they really deserve it, those funds will surely speed up Gulden's development.

Can't believe the funding is done!  I wanted to put in 1 btc towards it today. Congrats to the team for achieving the boost.

Well lucky you! You can still fund.

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2016, 12:26:46 AM

legendary
July 07, 2016, 02:47:13 PM
How can the price be going up if btc chat is dead?
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
July 07, 2016, 04:34:45 AM
Technical graphs looking very positive for Gulden the last 48 hours. Good chance for more bullish movement.

Price won't hold. It's moved up too fast and it always comes crashing down. I sold out on the way up but waiting for 300-350 to get back in.

There is something very different about this rise in price, very different. It's not a pump , it's an adjustment to the norm. You are going to have to be patient to see sub 350 prices if at all.

legendary
Activity: 924
July 07, 2016, 03:11:17 AM

The next update is a waste of time but the Prime I update is what will create a spike in price. Good time to collect coins before the boring update ahead.

Ah next time let us know before we start working on something, so we not wasting your precious time.

We have a lot of people on slack that are very excited about the future prospects for Gulden, some of them are unable to sleep including myself so we thought we would release a update that would cure insomnia. Please stay tuned for this update and for those of you on sleeping pills you might be able to give them up.
Activity: 322
July 06, 2016, 10:51:23 AM

The next update is a waste of time but the Prime I update is what will create a spike in price. Good time to collect coins before the boring update ahead.
legendary
July 06, 2016, 05:57:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 924
July 05, 2016, 03:00:29 AM
Is there a roadmap by the dev team?

Hey Templebar,

Here we go.
https://developer.gulden.com/roadmap/
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
July 05, 2016, 02:22:11 AM

Activity: 350
July 05, 2016, 02:14:53 AM
Is there a roadmap by the dev team?
Pages:
Jump to: