Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 109. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Do you accept manufacturer's coupons?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
So is it not possible to buy a new license?
Activity: 4
What would be the cause for BB being miscalculated? Is this just based on how long gunbot runs? I guess the sample size has to be large enough? I just started it about 10 minutes ago and the BB lower and upper values are pretty far off, not the price to buy/sell, but the actual values.

Yes it is based on the number of prices your bot collected until now: BB formula is a standard deviation.

Please dont use this thread for support requests, i answer 24/7 in PM and/or on Telegram.
Thanks!
~Gun

Got it, thanks for the prompt response!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
been seeing this from a long time, anyone willing to sell me the gunbot?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
What would be the cause for BB being miscalculated? Is this just based on how long gunbot runs? I guess the sample size has to be large enough? I just started it about 10 minutes ago and the BB lower and upper values are pretty far off, not the price to buy/sell, but the actual values.

Yes it is based on the number of prices your bot collected until now: BB formula is a standard deviation.

Please dont use this thread for support requests, i answer 24/7 in PM and/or on Telegram.
Thanks!
~Gun
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
The first day I had the bot, I made similar % profit, but it's been slow going since then lol

Care to elaborate for those of us that are planning on buying the bot? :-)

Does slow going mean losses or just no gains? Is the bot worth it?

I think he's saying that the "profit" is a bit slow. This depends on the status of the market. I'm also a Gunbot user and I just want to say that it is very profitable. Been using it for 1 1/2 months. I'm averaging 1-2% profit daily.

On a daily basis I think I get there, but with the wild BTC price swings it's easy to lose a big chunk of profit in an hour or so right now

Yup, just got to 2.5% today, hopefully we can stay up there
hey Gunthar !

Just sent the payment to your Address !

please verify.

--

Thank you !  Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
The first day I had the bot, I made similar % profit, but it's been slow going since then lol

I think he's saying that the "profit" is a bit slow. This depends on the status of the market. I'm also a Gunbot user and I just want to say that it is very profitable. Been using it for 1 1/2 months. I'm averaging 1-2% profit daily.

On a daily basis I think I get there, but with the wild BTC price swings it's easy to lose a big chunk of profit in an hour or so right now
Activity: 6
MAC OS X USERS

I have published a tutorial guide to the Gunthy forum here: https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=394.0

If you need assistance or have any further questions get in touch.

Also, for a 10% price reduction, my referral code is 'Electric Wizard'.
Hey Gunthar !!

I have sent you a PM. I want to buy this amazing bot !

SO EXCITED !!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Great. Thanks for the reply. It just puts doubts in your mind when you're reading the thread and people want to sell their licenses so a bit of reassurance is always welcome.

each one of our team members are looking for a bot ...

so when gunthar is back ontrack and can verify some of the licence holders - we will be buying another two bots for them ...

what they do with their trading is their business ... but when they saw the bot in action - they wanted one ... thats how good it gets when you can tweak it for your own coins and system of trading ... it takes time and patience and a lot of tweaking parameters ...

but if i can do it - believe me you can too ...

#crysx
Activity: 66

Great. Thanks for the reply. It just puts doubts in your mind when you're reading the thread and people want to sell their licenses so a bit of reassurance is always welcome.
Activity: 6
I know that I am late to jump on board, but is there still a chance to get a Gunbot licence?

I am looking for exactly this solution, as I don´t have much time during the day to check Poloniex...

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Activity: 66

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
I messaged the GunBot creator last night to see if I can purchase a license, no response yet.

If anyone would like to see me their license, telegram chat link, message me please!

Question:
If I buy a license from another user, how do we switch from their polo API key, to mine?

i am willing to sell my license. As i bought miners and currently don't hold enough BTC to trade.
I have downloaded version 3.3.2, there is no statistics tab like in version 3.2. Am I missing something? I tried using the tab in 3.2 but I must be doing something wrong. Nothing shows up when clicking the statistics button, I'm assuming you have to select a coin then push start gunbot for the statistics tab to work?

I believe you have to / can still back to v3.1 if you want to use statistics
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Thanks for the tips Dev, i hope get 0.1 btc to buy, i learn a lot with the texts you wrote. Simple but full of important information, things that I had not noticed and began to notice.Thanks for sharing! Cheesy
Jump to: