Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 104. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey bro.How can i buy it?
I already sent you a message  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

What settings do you recommend for using 1BTC on poloniex ?

BB 21/29 or BB 24/27 or anything else ? how much pairs and how much btc for each ?

Have a nice day ! Smiley

I like to do about 10% of my total per trade. This way I only need to do 10 trades a day to achieve a total flip of my money and realize a nice gain per day. You must be careful with your settings though because if it is too aggressive you can end up with everything in bags. Using 10% you don't need to be greedy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Personally i'm the kind of person that likes to buy low and realize soon as possible:

buy strategy BB with lowBB at 40 and sell strategy GAIN at 2%

Gunthar, Is that gain or stepgain you're using there?  I'm interested in trying your tactic if you don't mind sharing it.  What do you think?

By the way, I thought I'd share results so far after a week of trading.

Been trading about 20 pairs with default BB/BB settings - buy amount ~ .02.  Profit made in 7 days: 0.0153 BTC

pure GAIN on selling just to realize the sooner i can with this crazy market Cheesy
ajg
Activity: 6
Personally i'm the kind of person that likes to buy low and realize soon as possible:

Gunthar, Is that gain or stepgain you're using there?  I'm interested in trying your tactic if you don't mind sharing it.  What do you think?

By the way, I thought I'd share results so far after a week of trading.

Been trading about 20 pairs with default BB/BB settings - buy amount ~ .02.  Profit made in 7 days: 0.0153 BTC
Activity: 4
Good evening. Just curious how long it takes to activate licence? I purchased the bot from bitify 24 hours ago. I am patient and can wait, just wondering.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello!

I'm just starting out on gunbot and was questioning if its possible to put the gunbot on diffe[Suspicious link removed]'s wit different pairs?
Because on the amazon free tier vps i can only put 6 pairs. So is it possible to start 3 free tier vps's with bots on them and different pairs?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Rhododendro

Hi,

i don't think it'll work, cause poloniex may give back 429errors caused by different IP's calling the same Api at the same time....

just my two cent's...

it should work ...

if poloniex ( or any other exchange for that matter ) blocks an ip - it will be because you set the block / security on ...

a whitelist is available on the exchange sites to allow the ip of the vps systems to be used ...

also - being as fast as these vps systems are on aws - you can setup a swap on the os - and be able to add a few more pairs on the same system ...

it will be a little slower - but functional and wont affect the trading bot IF you dont have it set to trade every few seconds ...

#crysx
copper member
Activity: 39
stakinglab.io : core member
Hello!

I'm just starting out on gunbot and was questioning if its possible to put the gunbot on diffe[Suspicious link removed]'s wit different pairs?
Because on the amazon free tier vps i can only put 6 pairs. So is it possible to start 3 free tier vps's with bots on them and different pairs?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Rhododendro

Hi,

i don't think it'll work, cause poloniex may give back 429errors caused by different IP's calling the same Api at the same time....

just my two cent's...
Activity: 3
Hello!

Thanks!

Greetings,
Rhododendro
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Hi guys,

BB 21/29 or BB 24/27 or anything else ? how much pairs and how much btc for each ?

Have a nice day ! Smiley

Activity: 26
Hi guys,

Have a nice day ! Smiley
Activity: 266
Ah, I see. I'm interested in a license, just a bit wary even with all the extremely good rep the bot seems to have, haha.

Well what can I say.. I am not a salesman lol. I just want to sell it so I can buy more mining equipment  Grin
Activity: 5
Ah, I see. I'm interested in a license, just a bit wary even with all the extremely good rep the bot seems to have, haha.
I'm looking to sell the combination of my Polo + bittrex license. PM me if you're interested. Used it for a month and figured it is not for me. I rather just keep mining instead.

Why sell? Is it too active for you, and you prefer the more passive mining?

It's really not that active even. I set my pairs a week ago and haven't touched it since except to look atmy profit every now and then

What he said. It is not that active. It mostly does not have my interested because I like the mining and building mining rigs more (I am expanding big time so I have to chose what I focus on).
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I'm looking to sell the combination of my Polo + bittrex license. PM me if you're interested. Used it for a month and figured it is not for me. I rather just keep mining instead.

It's really not that active even. I set my pairs a week ago and haven't touched it since except to look atmy profit every now and then
Activity: 5

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I cannot find the monthly cost quickly, but I looked before and it was pretty high, so you need to make sure that those "auto profits" are going to be more than you are spending on the service.  There is no guarantee, but even a perfect bot would generate a percentage of the starter balance and a small percentage. For me, Gunbot is a good project.

No monthly costs here...

I think he might have been answering the VPS question a few posts back. You're right about the Gunbot though - it's a one-time charge (per exchange).

If you have the BTC to buy Gunbot, you shouldn't have any excuse for the $5/month for a VPS bankrupting you. If that's the danger, you should maybe reconsider your Gunbot purchase
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
Looking to purchase the gunbot license.. will I get the 10% discount by using the discount codes in the signatures? how can it be done?
Just write Gunthar PM with code from signature.
Activity: 1
Looking to purchase the gunbot license.. will I get the 10% discount by using the discount codes in the signatures? how can it be done?
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
I cannot find the monthly cost quickly, but I looked before and it was pretty high, so you need to make sure that those "auto profits" are going to be more than you are spending on the service.  There is no guarantee, but even a perfect bot would generate a percentage of the starter balance and a small percentage. For me, Gunbot is a good project.

No monthly costs here...

I think he might have been answering the VPS question a few posts back. You're right about the Gunbot though - it's a one-time charge (per exchange).

Jump to: