Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 129. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
for me till now the bot dont work realy good ):
i try it since a few weeks with different strategies and so on........

can somebody who make profits, please, please help/pm me Huh?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Gunthar,

Made a payment last night via Bitify, just wondering how long before I will get notified when I can download the softwares etc?

Pep
Activity: 3
Hi Gunter,

I bougth the product on bitify.
But before my money was received on bitify you canceled the product and create a new product.

Now I don't know what the do.
The money is already sent to bitify.

I also sent a support ticket to them, maybe you can do the same.
Sent me a prive message then I can sent you the prove of payment.

Regards,
Rob
Activity: 6
I'm looking to buy if anyone wants to sell their liscence
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
I am looking to purchase a license!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Does this bot have a function to take out a % of profit and keep it away from the available fund?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Okay so if I read it correctly I have to wait untill a current user will sell it's license right? Just checking because there is a bitify link on the first page that leads to a closed bid.

You're looking at an old sale. There is a current sale linked on that page.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
I am looking to purchase a license. via escrow.
Activity: 1
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Anyone having any success right now with the heavy load that Poloniex is under. I can barely trade manually right now...
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
When we can expect windows gui for 3.2?
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
good evening to all,
i have a question. are there min configurations for the VPS? i have one and i can up or down grade as i need to. not sure if theres any optimal settings like min cores to run., amount of ram, disk space.

I plan on getting btc by fri if all goes well.

Brazilman37BTC
No really, mate. I have several dozens of pairs running on the cheapest VPS I could find for USD 5 per month, and it is fine.

ah ok awesome. im also staking a handful of coins there but i upgraded a bit to handle the extra load. i look forward to getting this. the next step will be to learn how to generate profit from this.

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 266
Okay so if I read it correctly I have to wait untill a current user will sell it's license right? Just checking because there is a bitify link on the first page that leads to a closed bid.
Activity: 2
Hello! Is anyone selling their GunBot license? Looking to try it out Smiley
Activity: 811
Can the bot handle if new deposits are made into the exchange accounts while the bot is running? (for example I deposit music coins while I have a BTC / music pair running?
Yes

Awesome...  Kiss
Can the bot handle if new deposits are made into the exchange accounts while the bot is running? (for example I deposit music coins while I have a BTC / music pair running?
Yes

Awesome. Sounds like a great way to min-max mining results.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Yes
Hello,

I'm more a "try before you buy" kinda guy. Is there like a demo version available?

Also; I mine altcoins with a profit switcher and the coins are sent to bittrex adresses. Is it recommendable to let the gunbot decide when to sell the coins? On paper it sounds like a nice bonus..
Unfortunately there isn't a demo version available. The Gunbotters community has grown so big, and Gunbot is a well established product, that the hundreds of gunbot users can vouch for.

Thanks for your reply. I don't doubt the product itself at all, don't get me wrong! I doubt if it is something for me.

PS: Could you also answer my last question? Can the bot handle if new deposits are made into the exchange accounts while the bot is running? (for example I deposit music coins while I have a BTC / music pair running?
Hello,

I'm more a "try before you buy" kinda guy. Is there like a demo version available?

Also; I mine altcoins with a profit switcher and the coins are sent to bittrex adresses. Is it recommendable to let the gunbot decide when to sell the coins? On paper it sounds like a nice bonus..
Jump to: