Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 147. (Read 507954 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Bump
Selling my license of gunbot for 0.088 btc  Smiley
Send you a PM.
Gun could you verify whether this license is legit?
That license has been sold already
Thnx for the lightning fast response!
Anyone else who has a license for sale? The bitify listing has also expired.
Would really like to get my hands on this!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Hello guys,
You know how hard is to read all these pages, especially when you are very deep into trading and all cryptocurrencies stuff and have no leisure.

One simple question:

Did somebody check Gunbot, and is it working?

Thanks!
Everything resumed here https://gunthy.org
Bump
Send you a PM.
That license has been sold already
Activity: 10
Hello guys,
You know how hard is to read all these pages, especially when you are very deep into trading and all cryptocurrencies stuff and have no leisure.

One simple question:

Did somebody check Gunbot, and is it working?

Thanks!
Activity: 8
Bump
Send you a PM.
Release Beta v2.0.4 - Windows/Linux (x86/x64)

Changelogs:

Implementing manual trades: you can now play manually @Poloniex and the bot will know. If you buy and let the bot sell for you, it will follow the logic of supergun and sell at profit. If you sell what the bot bought, it will look to buy again.

Fixing hot reconfig: now it works. You dont have to restart yout bot anymore if changed configs

Fix "Poloniex is being bad...." error

Porting back 1000trades and Best currencies for linux users: start them with node 1000trades BTC_ETH or node currencies. Config files for 1000trades and Best currencies are config.js and params.js

Code cleanup

Please report any bug immediately.
Thanks,
~Gun
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575

This seems to be a common question people ask me since I bought the bot.

You would need to know which coin to trade that is true, the best one is the one that goes up and down, all down or all up is not good.

Bot doesn't sell for loss, worst case scenario you will hold a coin longer in your books than you would like to. However when it goes back up (in two seconds or in two years doesn't matter) bot will sell it for a profit.

Try to ask for pair suggestions on telegram chat, many helpful people there.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Bump
Why isn't the bot creating a BTC-ETH-save.json? It appears the bot will not trade without it,
I asked the question on Telegram without reply. Wink

It doenst need that file to trade. That file is stored at first buy order with all values. Please use PM or the support Telegram group or the gunbot forum for support requests, dont flood this thread.
Thanks

I have no messages fro you on Telegram: @GuntharDeNiro if you dont receive an answer in the group
Thanks!
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Why isn't the bot creating a BTC-ETH-save.json? It appears the bot will not trade without it,
I asked the question on Telegram without reply. Wink

It doenst need that file to trade. That file is stored at first buy order with all values. Please use PM or the support Telegram group or the gunbot forum for support requests, dont flood this thread.
Thanks

Thanks
Activity: 635
Activity: 9
I have purchased the bot today and waiting for delivery.

in a week or so i will have the bot runs for trial and will post a full review about it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Can you please check your inbox sir guntar?
i need a refund urgent, even 0.9 will be ok

No you cant get a refund because you need to pay a surgery in 2 days and pushing it here doesnt help the situation. You can sell yoru license to another user if you want.
Have a nice day.
~Gun
If I buy from him,will I still get same support by you as if I buy it from you?I have not used any bot before and am not a pro trader either so I would need personal mentorship to use it
Are you still interested? 0.09 the price
0.09 are you sure?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

No you cant get a refund because you need to pay a surgery in 2 days and pushing it here doesnt help the situation. You can sell yoru license to another user if you want.
Have a nice day.
~Gun
If I buy from him,will I still get same support by you as if I buy it from you?I have not used any bot before and am not a pro trader either so I would need personal mentorship to use it
Are you still interested? 0.09 the price

Have a nice day.
~Gun

Yes of course his license is legit
Activity: 518

Have a nice day.
~Gun
Activity: 37
Hello, my fellow Gunbotters!

Some are already of the famiglia, many are just arriving, and my message today os good for everyone.

As you well know, GUNBOT works Wink

Today I complete 1 month of a test account and I'd like to share the results with you to reassure you have made an excellent choice Smiley

Many updates were released, a lot of different settings - with many of them implemented thanks to the great community we have, and the great person of Gunthar, always listening to us - even if it's for denying an update request - explaining in Italian way if needed, the reason to implement or not to implement something.

For me, GUNBOT - not the bot itself, but the mentality and attitude on its backend - represents a change of paradigm that many can experience now, all due to the digital era and the growing collaborativeness that is shaping an economy of abundance. I really wish that all of us can take the maximum of what Gunthar and GUNBOT are offering, which is much more than a way to make money - and all of that for 0.1 BTC... and can make something positive with it.

Less talk and more spreadsheet  Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DCqmyhNPlF4S446SrSCDBvJJvPtqgFMdbrI5NVOFgtQ/pubhtml

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/17/04/09/58ea6afd8d4e7.png

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/17/04/09/58ea6bac1cdb1.png

Original: https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=55.0

Have a nice day.
~Gun
Tried to join on the Telegram network it says link is expired, could you please fix that? Thank you.

You can contact me @GuntharDeNiro

Just bought a license on bitify, please check it Smiley

wrote you there already
Jump to: