Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 507736 times)

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
~snip
I already mentioned what I need from you. Gunthy Wallet and the new API then I could resolve your API switching.

After this, if you have an additional exchange to connect your Gunbot to, do it so that next time you need to change your API, you can do it yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
What 'type' of License? ...
You would be able to see that when you are running Gunbot at the start. Onto what type of license you have and what exchanges are connected in the terminal or even in the GUI.

I have no idea to be honest. Ultimate I think was mentioned a while back if that means anything at all.
If it's Ultimate, you probably have 5 exchanges that you can connect unless it's the grandfather one but in any case, you should have multiple APIs for that. If you have the capacity to add other exchanges, you should. But now since the API can't connect anymore, you should ask your reseller to change the API. I can do that for you. I just need your Gunthy wallet address and the new API.

ZenDesk has NEVER allowed Me to login - as with the Gunthy Shop. No matter what I do and how many times I change passwords. Both of those sites refuse Me access.
That's weird. Maybe you can just create a new account.

OK ...

- Ultimate (old version - I bought when it was still a fledgling Bot Wink hehehe) so Many Exchanges.
- My Reseller? Gunthar ... and he is super difficult to get hold of Tongue but he and I go way back in terms of communications.
- ZenDesk ... I will create a new account there and see what happens. The issue with this is that Multiple Accounts and Multiple eMail addresses and Multiple signons is a Pain ... a Professional system should NEVER have to force a User to go through all this. I NEED this Bot working, so I have no choice, but it wastes an enourmous amount of Time for Me, which is quite valuable, in terms of doing things that ought NOT be done and waiting for responses also.

As much as I sounds like I am bitching about this - I am not - but the facts are simple.

- It has now been 24hours and still no resolve with the License.
- Having the GunBot down for that period of time (and counting) means no Trading and loss of revenue that it could have.
- A huge potential to Miss Out on any major shuffle that could currently be happening in the industry due to being down.

I am NOT a large trader, so that is not too much of an issue, as I am still learning and would appreciate anyone that would be able to help with the learning Curve I am on (I would definitely involve My Company and it's Funds in this if that happens). BUT the fact that these issues exist and there is no easy way to qualify a validated User and no resolve is forthcoming in a 'reasonable' amount of time in the Trade Business, means that those that ARE Trading HUGE amounts of Money could be in a bad situation with more than 24hours wait time between a simple fix like this.

I hope CWI becomes one of those Large Traders with GunBot, but certainly hope there won't be any delays in fixes this long.

If there are people with advice, I am appreciative of them. The output is below with Personal Details ommited with 'xxx'. Also - Binance is the ONLY Exchange I use currently and the ONLY Exchange  currently have KYC and AML Regulations fully established. So Binance is the only Exchange I will be using for the Time being. I am interested in how to activate bitRage also, so any advice there would be helpful.

Thanks for Your help thus far.

---

[cwi]$ ./gunthy-linux
Loading config...
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:xxx

Your Gunthy token balance is: xxx in wallet: xxx
Your license type is: V12 - ULTIMATE
Tradingview Plugin Access: true
Market Maker Plugin Access: false

Your user rank: 100

You can have up to 11 exchanges to run simultaneously

Your registered exchanges:
BINANCE: xxx

INVALID LICENSE FOR BINANCE!!! Please contact Support!

---

#crysx #cwi
copper member
You would be able to see that when you are running Gunbot at the start. Onto what type of license you have and what exchanges are connected in the terminal or even in the GUI.

I have no idea to be honest. Ultimate I think was mentioned a while back if that means anything at all.
If it's Ultimate, you probably have 5 exchanges that you can connect unless it's the grandfather one but in any case, you should have multiple APIs for that. If you have the capacity to add other exchanges, you should. But now since the API can't connect anymore, you should ask your reseller to change the API. I can do that for you. I just need your Gunthy wallet address and the new API.

ZenDesk has NEVER allowed Me to login - as with the Gunthy Shop. No matter what I do and how many times I change passwords. Both of those sites refuse Me access.
That's weird. Maybe you can just create a new account.
legendary
Hi Gunthar (or anyone that can help) ...

I have had an issue that was rectified with Binance, but required a new API to be setup for GunBot.

After Replacing the API Keys in the GunBot Config - the GunBot Licence has been revoked and I can no longer trade. What must I do to get this reinstated? Is there an automated way of doing it?

All help will be appreciated as I would like to get this up and running again ASAP. Gunthar - I have messaged You via PM here on BCT also just in case You get to that first.

Thanks,

#crysx #cwi
Depending on your license, you need to run your wallet and a working API to change the other licenses in your Gunthy wallet. As long as you have your wallet, we can change the API in it.

You can also create a ticket here: https://gunthy.zendesk.com/

Let me know what else you need.

So what would You advise I do now?

#crysx #cwi
copper member

I have had an issue that was rectified with Binance, but required a new API to be setup for GunBot.

After Replacing the API Keys in the GunBot Config - the GunBot Licence has been revoked and I can no longer trade. What must I do to get this reinstated? Is there an automated way of doing it?

All help will be appreciated as I would like to get this up and running again ASAP. Gunthar - I have messaged You via PM here on BCT also just in case You get to that first.

Thanks,

#crysx #cwi
Depending on your license, you need to run your wallet and a working API to change the other licenses in your Gunthy wallet. As long as you have your wallet, we can change the API in it.

You can also create a ticket here: https://gunthy.zendesk.com/

Let me know what else you need.
legendary

Thanks,

#crysx #cwi
legendary
I have messaged Gunthar but have yet to recieve a messag eback yet. I know - Busy Busy Busy - All Good.
He is very active on Telegram. You can message him there. Did you try to contact him on that platform? You could also contact @NarKotix to verify if your very old license.

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

Always through here - Skype or Dicord on our CWI Server also is where I am contactable.

#crysx #cwi
Oh. That's going to be kind of a hiccup because all Gunbotters are in a Telegram Community group and get updates like that. I know he conducts business there all relating to Gunbot.

In the 12Years I have been in Crypto ...

I have NEVER used Telegram.

If I am being FORCED to use it for GunBot - then there will be changes made to our system that WILL use something else.

Gunthar knows I who I am and WHY I am very protective over what I use for IM. He has ALWAYS been fair in Service, and ALWAYS contacted Me through here if Telegram is not used. FORCING use of Telegram means We WILL build a Network of systems with another than GunBot - which is quite Sad as I hold gunBot in VERY high regard, as I do with Gunthar.

CWI is NOT a single Use GunBot scenario - and We will continue to develop our systems. We are not Traders - so it is imperative for Gunthar to contact Me direct - CEO to CEO.

If not - Have an awesome Day and hope GunBot continues to grow - We will cop the loss of payments Made for the Licenses purchased so long ago for GunBot and have it dormant while We progress through our developments. Apologies if I sound too forward, but I see NO REASON whatsoever to work with Telegram when I have no use for it personally OR in our Companies!

Thanks Again!

#crysx #cwi
I'm sorry if you felt that you are being forced to use Telegram. All I said is that he is more active there and conducts business there and no force involved. I don't have any idea what arrangement you have with Gunthar. I can forward a message to him that you messaged him in Bitcointalk.

What do you need it for? Maybe I can help you.
It's not about using their service or customer support.

I would like to ask them about partnership and token listing. Sent them an email and still waiting for their reply. Thanks for your intention to help. Smiley
Just like what I said in the previous posts that I have, Gunthar is active on Telegram. That's the fastest way. And he never PMs first.

That is Much Appreciated crwth ...

I am annoyed that a lot of people are using Telegram ONLY - which means a LOT fo those users who do NOT wish to have Telegram access their Phones/Phone Number miss out on the 'Support' that GunBot is supposed to have on various Platforms.

Again - All I want to do is 'upgrade' or 'get running' the GunBot I have that is many Years old now.

I have followed the instructions and sent the Gunthar the details in messages here. It has been a week now and nothing in the form of any contact has been made. I am in hospital tomorrow and will not be looking at any messages until tomorrow night if all goes well, so I hope this can be resolved ASAP.

Thanks again for your Help!

#crysx #cwi
welcome back mate. I feel you about telegram privacy. Answered your message (you and all others preferring to receive support here rather than telegram or zendesk, will always find me).

Thank You Very Much Gunthar ...

This Community that has been built is a very good one - Others (Businesses, Threads, People) should take note of what has been built here. So many Good People with Good Intentions and Good Knowledge.

I will go through the messages I have (of which yours is part thereof) tomorrow. I hope We can move forward with this, especially on a VPS basis like GunBot Used to. I am way out of touch with the workings of it and hope that it is not too complex to setup and operate. Happy to listen to any help that can be given.

Again, Thanks to all who have helped.

#crysx #cwi
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
I have messaged Gunthar but have yet to recieve a messag eback yet. I know - Busy Busy Busy - All Good.
He is very active on Telegram. You can message him there. Did you try to contact him on that platform? You could also contact @NarKotix to verify if your very old license.

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

Always through here - Skype or Dicord on our CWI Server also is where I am contactable.

#crysx #cwi
Oh. That's going to be kind of a hiccup because all Gunbotters are in a Telegram Community group and get updates like that. I know he conducts business there all relating to Gunbot.

If I am being FORCED to use it for GunBot - then there will be changes made to our system that WILL use something else.

Gunthar knows I who I am and WHY I am very protective over what I use for IM. He has ALWAYS been fair in Service, and ALWAYS contacted Me through here if Telegram is not used. FORCING use of Telegram means We WILL build a Network of systems with another than GunBot - which is quite Sad as I hold gunBot in VERY high regard, as I do with Gunthar.

CWI is NOT a single Use GunBot scenario - and We will continue to develop our systems. We are not Traders - so it is imperative for Gunthar to contact Me direct - CEO to CEO.

If not - Have an awesome Day and hope GunBot continues to grow - We will cop the loss of payments Made for the Licenses purchased so long ago for GunBot and have it dormant while We progress through our developments. Apologies if I sound too forward, but I see NO REASON whatsoever to work with Telegram when I have no use for it personally OR in our Companies!

Thanks Again!

#crysx #cwi
I'm sorry if you felt that you are being forced to use Telegram. All I said is that he is more active there and conducts business there and no force involved. I don't have any idea what arrangement you have with Gunthar. I can forward a message to him that you messaged him in Bitcointalk.

I would like to ask them about partnership and token listing. Sent them an email and still waiting for their reply. Thanks for your intention to help. Smiley
Just like what I said in the previous posts that I have, Gunthar is active on Telegram. That's the fastest way. And he never PMs first.

I am annoyed that a lot of people are using Telegram ONLY - which means a LOT fo those users who do NOT wish to have Telegram access their Phones/Phone Number miss out on the 'Support' that GunBot is supposed to have on various Platforms.

Again - All I want to do is 'upgrade' or 'get running' the GunBot I have that is many Years old now.

I have followed the instructions and sent the Gunthar the details in messages here. It has been a week now and nothing in the form of any contact has been made. I am in hospital tomorrow and will not be looking at any messages until tomorrow night if all goes well, so I hope this can be resolved ASAP.

#crysx #cwi
welcome back mate. I feel you about telegram privacy. Answered your message (you and all others preferring to receive support here rather than telegram or zendesk, will always find me).
legendary

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

#crysx #cwi

Thanks Again!

#crysx #cwi

#crysx #cwi
copper member

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

#crysx #cwi

Thanks Again!

#crysx #cwi

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o

legendary

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

#crysx #cwi

Gunthar knows who I am and WHY I am very protective over what I use for IM. He has ALWAYS been fair in Service, and ALWAYS contacted Me through here if Telegram is not used. FORCING use of Telegram means We WILL build a Network of systems with another than GunBot - which is quite Sad as I hold GunBot in VERY high regard, as I do with Gunthar.

Thanks Again!

#crysx #cwi
copper member
That's going to be kind of a hiccup because all Gunbotters are in a Telegram Community group and get updates like that. I know he conducts business there all relating to Gunbot.
Could you share me a link to their Telegram group, please.

I can not find it in OP or on their website (only link to Facebook, Twitter and Youtube).
The telegram community I'm talking about is for Gunbot users only. You have to buy a license first before anything else. That's where people share their strategies, bugs that they found, suggestions, etc. What do you need it for? Maybe I can help you.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
That's going to be kind of a hiccup because all Gunbotters are in a Telegram Community group and get updates like that. I know he conducts business there all relating to Gunbot.
Could you share me a link to their Telegram group, please.

I can not find it in OP or on their website (only link to Facebook, Twitter and Youtube).
copper member

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

#crysx #cwi
legendary

I don't use Telegram ...

Neverhave - Never Will!

#crysx #cwi
copper member
legendary
Have you ever thought of having Gunbot but it might be too expensive? Not anymore. The new Gunbot ONE is priced now for the masses.

It's $9.99 only.

This is the time. Choose your favorite Reseller at https://gunthy.org/resellers/ and Get your Gunbot ONE now.

See you on the community!

UpDates/UpGrades ...

Can someone get word to Him that I have messaged and doen what I can to get to the latest GunBot from a VERY Old Version Please?

Gunthar if you see this messag ealso - Please contact Mate. I know it has been a very long Time since We last Chat, but Ready now to get it all organized in our BackEnd systems at CWI.

Thanks!

#crysx #cwi
copper member
Have you ever thought of having Gunbot but it might be too expensive? Not anymore. The new Gunbot ONE is priced now for the masses.

It's $9.99 only.

This is the time. Choose your favorite Reseller at https://gunthy.org/resellers/ and Get your Gunbot ONE now.

See you on the community!
copper member

Join the Gunbot Permanent Tournament!

The tournament for the FTX global exchange started at midnight UTC on the 1st of May 2022, and it will end at 23:59:59 UTC on the 1st of June 2022.

Each participant must complete at least 5000 USD, in spot markets, or 50,000 USD in futures markets.

The total prize is 30,000 USD and 300,0000 GUNTHY distributed as follows:
  • From 50 to 100 qualified participants at any market: the unlocked prize is $6000 and 30,000 GUNTHY.
  • From 101 to 150 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is $15,000 and 90,000 GUNTHY.
  • From 151 to 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is $21,000 and 150,000 GUNTHY.
  • Over 200 qualified participants: the unlocked prize is $30,000 and 300,0000 GUNTHY

Check out more information below:

https://viraltrading.org/gunbot-permanent-tournaments-2022-ftx-exchange/
Pages:
Jump to: