Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 507736 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Hey  Smiley

I remember buying a license for gunbot back in April 2017 off member Gunthar.

I been off the trading game for past couple of years as I been busy and like to get back into bot trading now!

Whats the difference between gunbot.com & gunthy.org? Which one for existing license holders and is official?

Does gunbot run live off a server now included in the service price or does it require own pc to run or a separate paid for VPS? Is there an alternative to VPS or VPS is the only option available to run it 24/7?

If VPS or own PC required then how regularly does gunbot gets updated except for betas and is the license holder is required to update it manually to stay ahead of the trading game? Also does the constant software updates affect the existing gunbot settings or trades or cause bot errors if old gunbot program files still present? For example if I download and run gunbot now without updating it for years then will there be problems?

What pc or server spec hardware recommended requirements is required to run gunbot with average number of typical trading pairs?

Does gunbot support £GBP pairs at which exchanges?

Whats the most popular exchanges and popular trading pairs everybody is using with gunbot and what are the most popular balanced long term gunbot settings everybody is using where the license holder just leaves it running 24/7 without worrying or without checking or without constantly adjusting settings to suit whatever market cycles?

Lastly which popular VPS everybody is using and I remember using free amazon vps for a year back in 2017? No longer free?

Finally what I do next to get back into gunbot trading  Cool

If you have an old Gunbot license that is not tied-up to a gunthy wallet, getting a gunthy wallet would be your first step, in your case since you bought from Gunthar you can contact @exquitas or @NarKotix on telegram and they will help you.

you can read more about how to create a gunthy wallet in the Gunbot wiki here:

https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/exchange-and-license-settings/gunthy-wallet

Gunbot.com and Gunthy.org are both Official you can check the list of official resellers here:

https://gunthy.org/resellers/

The price will be the same all across the different resellers, the main difference is the support or other benefits a particular reseller may offer.

You can run the bot from your PC or VPS that's also a choice, I got this info from the wiki:

Supported platforms
Gunbot runs from your own Windows, macOS, Linux, or ARMv7 computer or server.
You are free to run multiple instances across multiple platforms and devices.
Recommended system specs
CPU: 64-bit
RAM: 2 GB
Disk space: 10 GB free disk space
Network: stable broadband network connection

Since 2017 a lot has changed so in your case would be recommended to run a fresh new install, but after that, you are free to run the latest stable version or even become a beta tester and provided you accept the risk you can use beta versions too if they fix or add a new feature you like to use.

GBP you can trade with if the exchange got it, I believe Kraken and CEX got it so you will be able to use it there

Most popular exchange definitely Binance and USDT-BTC ofc...

Now, "set it and forget it" strategy I will be lying to you if I tell you that exists anywhere or even possible, but what I can tell you is you can learn a lot about trading in the Gunbot Official telegram channels.

We also have a Strategy Marketplace with ready-made configs most free and some paid that could get you back on track in no time.

So, get your Gunthy wallet ready, contact exquitas or Narkotix and you will be taken care of

Hope to see you around in Telegram soon!

Great can you please provide a link for the telegram channel to get in touch with exquitas or NarKotix on there. How many official telegram channels are there and what are the links to these?

Any known connection problems with particular exchanges?

What are these Gunthy Tokens? Are these a ERC-20 altcoin that you have to buy and whats that got to do with the Gunbot trading bot program now? Is it like 1 token for 1 bot trade? Can i still bot trade on the old license/old system as these Gunthy tokens seems expensive for bot trading like for example gas fuel for a car where you gotta regular top up with gas when car gas tank gets empty you know what I mean. What happens if the GUNTHY token crashes to 0? Will the bot still function?

I remember paying 0.1 btc back in 2017 for the license so what does that equate to now for exchanging to this new license?

Where is this strategy marketplace with ready made configs?

That resellers link above is for new license customers right? I am still an existing license holder?

Lastly any good vps recommendations.
Activity: 52
Merit: 12
Experience the Difference
Hey  Smiley

I been off the trading game for past couple of years as I been busy and like to get back into bot trading now!

Whats the difference between gunbot.com & gunthy.org? Which one for existing license holders and is official?

Does gunbot run live off a server now included in the service price or does it require own pc to run or a separate paid for VPS? Is there an alternative to VPS or VPS is the only option available to run it 24/7?

If VPS or own PC required then how regularly does gunbot gets updated except for betas and is the license holder is required to update it manually to stay ahead of the trading game? Also does the constant software updates affect the existing gunbot settings or trades or cause bot errors if old gunbot program files still present? For example if I download and run gunbot now without updating it for years then will there be problems?

What pc or server spec hardware recommended requirements is required to run gunbot with average number of typical trading pairs?

Whats the most popular exchanges and popular trading pairs everybody is using with gunbot and what are the most popular balanced long term gunbot settings everybody is using where the license holder just leaves it running 24/7 without worrying or without checking or without constantly adjusting settings to suit whatever market cycles?

Lastly which popular VPS everybody is using and I remember using free amazon vps for a year back in 2017? No longer free?

If you have an old Gunbot license that is not tied-up to a gunthy wallet, getting a gunthy wallet would be your first step, in your case since you bought from Gunthar you can contact @exquitas or @NarKotix on telegram and they will help you.

you can read more about how to create a gunthy wallet in the Gunbot wiki here:

https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/exchange-and-license-settings/gunthy-wallet

Gunbot.com and Gunthy.org are both Official you can check the list of official resellers here:

https://gunthy.org/resellers/

The price will be the same all across the different resellers, the main difference is the support or other benefits a particular reseller may offer.

You can run the bot from your PC or VPS that's also a choice, I got this info from the wiki:

Supported platforms
Gunbot runs from your own Windows, macOS, Linux, or ARMv7 computer or server.
You are free to run multiple instances across multiple platforms and devices.
Recommended system specs
CPU: 64-bit
RAM: 2 GB
Disk space: 10 GB free disk space
Network: stable broadband network connection

Since 2017 a lot has changed so in your case would be recommended to run a fresh new install, but after that, you are free to run the latest stable version or even become a beta tester and provided you accept the risk you can use beta versions too if they fix or add a new feature you like to use.

GBP you can trade with if the exchange got it, I believe Kraken and CEX got it so you will be able to use it there

Most popular exchange definitely Binance and USDT-BTC ofc...

Now, "set it and forget it" strategy I will be lying to you if I tell you that exists anywhere or even possible, but what I can tell you is you can learn a lot about trading in the Gunbot Official telegram channels.

We also have a Strategy Marketplace with ready-made configs most free and some paid that could get you back on track in no time.

So, get your Gunthy wallet ready, contact exquitas or Narkotix and you will be taken care of

Hope to see you around in Telegram soon!
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Hey  Smiley

Hello,

I bought the gunbot standart and I´m loking for a telegram group to learn more about gunbot and strategys, can anyone tell me a good telegram group? please.

I´m thinking starting wih ema strategy , is this a good way to start?

Thanks

Sorry for the late response, your first line of support would be your reseller, you can ask him/her for an invite to the Elite room and there you can search for plenty of info or even ask your particular question, there is always a member willing to answer and trying to help.

Alternatively, you can signup in the GunthyMarketplace, once verified you can download ready-made configs.

and lastly, you can contact exquitas or NarKotix (official Gunthy staff) in Telegram and ask them to verify and add you to the Elite also.

Hope to see you there soon.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello,

I bought the gunbot standart and I´m loking for a telegram group to learn more about gunbot and strategys, can anyone tell me a good telegram group? please.

I´m thinking starting wih ema strategy , is this a good way to start?

Thanks
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Interesting update for those that are not present at our Telegram groups:

Tonight at Midnight UTC we start the first Gunbot Permanent Tournament and we are going to share the top traders profitable strategies and make them available for copy-trading to all participants.
You can read more and join with your Gunbot here: https://tournament.gunthy.org

There is also a new GUI available for all gunbotters connected with tradingview charting library that takes the user experience to a higher level!

~Gun
Activity: 42
Hi guys! I’m owner of gunbot for couple of years now, but I never manage to make it work. I have always a same problem, bot wants to buy, but it doesn’t and when it does buy it doesn’t want to sell ever. days go buy and bot’s not selling, price fluctuate like 10% and bot just “waiting to sell”
So my question is, is there any user friendly strategy where i can just plug and play to make it work?

It is hard bot to use and requires lots of time to study. Maybe marketplace (as CryptoDROI) mentioned is good place to start. Usually buy and hold is much more effective strat Cheesy
Hi guys! I’m owner of gunbot for couple of years now, but I never manage to make it work. I have always a same problem, bot wants to buy, but it doesn’t and when it does buy it doesn’t want to sell ever. days go buy and bot’s not selling, price fluctuate like 10% and bot just “waiting to sell”
So my question is, is there any user friendly strategy where i can just plug and play to make it work?

You can sign up at the Gunthy Marketplace and download ready-made configs.

Activity: 7
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
My question is what are the steps I need to take to use Binance to trade? Do i need to chat with Gunthy specifically or is this something i can tackle on my own?
We could talk in Telegram, I could assist you in your needs. You couldn't do this yet but you will (like changing your licenses, exchanges, etc). I pm-ed you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I hope its okay to talk in this thread. I need desperate help with using my gunbot. I have been away for several months and have Not used it in that time. I was using Poloniex but it shut down.

My question is what are the steps I need to take to use Binance to trade? Do i need to chat with Gunthy specifically or is this something i can tackle on my own?
Your best move, I think, is to talk to Gunthar directly, by either here (PM) or by messaging him in Telegram. I've been in the same scenario as you are in the past and I just talked to him and everything went smoothly after that. There are a lot of tutorials in the Gunbot community and those should be useful in your case.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I hope its okay to talk in this thread. I need desperate help with using my gunbot. I have been away for several months and have Not used it in that time. I was using Poloniex but it shut down.

Gunbot v18.8.8 - Binance Futures Tournament Edition

- This is a new stable release dedicated to Binance Futures Tournament Edition
Instructions:
1- join Gunbot Team at Binance Futures Tournament here:
https://www.binance.com/en/futures/activity/tournament/Gunbot
2.- take a screenshot and send it via PM to me
3.- I might grant you access to our Market Maker bot for the  entire duration of the Tournament (and if we win I might decide to grant that access to you forever)
4.- I've implemented a special strategy for this tournament that lets you produce volume and profit 24/7 called GRID bots (accessible only for Market Makers). When you join the team and send me a PM you will receive instructions.
- this build also includes many bugs fixes you can check at https://wiki.gunthy.org/about/whats-new included DU count fix
Just an head up: we are participating to binance tournament as a team, if you want to join with your Gunbot please read instructions on our blog https://viraltrading.org/gunbot-team-binance-futures-tournament/
Gunbot v18 is out with Binance Futures added.

Binance and Binance Futures are now Gunbot official partners and we offer 30% of fees rebates to all of our users hourly.

You can read more at our newly branded blog: https://viraltrading.org/breaking-news/

~Gun
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
~snip

Just 2 things are needed, you can send those info in my PM: an eth wallet so i can airdrop you needed tokens to run your license and your updated list of exchanges/public api keys.
You could do everything by yourself using the GUI but if you send me those info in PM i can do it for you in seconds.
~Gun

As usual ...

You are awesome mate. I WILL get this sorted very soon - this time around Wink

I don't touch ETH, so where do I get a wallet that I won't use?

#crysx
~snip

Just 2 things are needed, you can send those info in my PM: an eth wallet so i can airdrop you needed tokens to run your license and your updated list of exchanges/public api keys.
You could do everything by yourself using the GUI but if you send me those info in PM i can do it for you in seconds.
~Gun
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
This is the official launch of new Gunbot v16.9.9 with 4 important things:

1.- GUNTHY Exchange is now available to trade with Gunbot
2.- Kraken Futures Trading Competition with a prize of 10k USD already started: you are not late, hurry up and start v16.9.9 at Kraken Futures! Read more here https://viraltrading.org/kraken-futures-trading-competition/
3.- OKEx spot exchange Trading Competition starts tomorrow 22 of February 2020: you can easily participate running v16.9.9, read more here: https://viraltrading.org/enjoy-gunbot-okex-10000-usdt-trading-competition/
4.- Binance and Gunbot start an official partnership, read more here:  https://viraltrading.org/binance-and-gunbot-cooperation/ ‎

The above partnerships add up the exchanges you can get fees rebates: grab a copy of Gunbot v16.9.9 at our GitHub repo and start it at Binance, Binance Futures, Kucoin, Kraken Futures, OKEx, HitBTC to get back up to 30% of your fees and participate to 20k USD trading competitions.

Happy trading with Gunbot!

Gunthar ...

What do I have to do to get gunbot up to date and running with the current exchanges, even though two (I think) are now defunct exchanges (like Cryptopia for example).

Thanks mate!

#crysx
This is the official launch of new Gunbot v16.9.9 with 4 important things:

1.- GUNTHY Exchange is now available to trade with Gunbot
2.- Kraken Futures Trading Competition with a prize of 10k USD already started: you are not late, hurry up and start v16.9.9 at Kraken Futures! Read more here https://viraltrading.org/kraken-futures-trading-competition/
3.- OKEx spot exchange Trading Competition starts tomorrow 22 of February 2020: you can easily participate running v16.9.9, read more here: https://viraltrading.org/enjoy-gunbot-okex-10000-usdt-trading-competition/
4.- Binance and Gunbot start an official partnership, read more here:  https://viraltrading.org/binance-and-gunbot-cooperation/

The above partnerships add up the exchanges you can get fees rebates: grab a copy of Gunbot v16.9.9 at our GitHub repo and start it at Binance, Binance Futures, Kucoin, Kraken Futures, OKEx, HitBTC to get back up to 30% of your fees and participate to 20k USD trading competitions.

Happy trading with Gunbot!
Activity: 1
I also use Gunbot and I got it from TheCryptoBot.com
Pages:
Jump to: