Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 69. (Read 507964 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
With the crazy market as it is, are any others getting issues with Gunbot buying high at what looks like a jump and then sell back at a big loss?
I've had this a few times over the past few days. I restarted Gunbot and checked the settings which usually work fine to do a proper job. I run BB only for now for simplicity,
but just odd.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I think some details about refund policy can be helpful and is really necesary.
No and no.

Maybe some official information can help members to understand exactly. Thanks anyway for your response Lauda.
There are no refunds as I've double-checked my information. It has been explained in this thread previously, you just need to read through it.

(Due to the maturity of the software, the long term community feedbacks and the available 3rd parties plugins, the refund policy is not effective anymore: if needed you can sell your license at Gunthy marketplace https://gunthy.org/index.php?board=4.0 )

" It has been explained in this thread previously, you just need to read through it."

That's not how you do business.

If that's really on the front page, it should be corrected. Basic details should be consolidated.

I just checked and there is in fact a line that is not crossed out regarding refunds. It could confuse or be off-putting for potential buyers.

Not that I would be interested in a refund, I love my Gunbot. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I think some details about refund policy can be helpful and is really necesary.
No and no.

Maybe some official information can help members to understand exactly. Thanks anyway for your response Lauda.
There are no refunds as I've double-checked my information. It has been explained in this thread previously, you just need to read through it.

(Due to the maturity of the software, the long term community feedbacks and the available 3rd parties plugins, the refund policy is not effective anymore: if needed you can sell your license at Gunthy marketplace https://gunthy.org/index.php?board=4.0 )
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I think some details about refund policy can be helpful and is really necesary. Maybe some official information can help members to understand exactly. Thanks anyway for your response Lauda.
legendary
Terminated.
For this reason I ask you about money back guarranty. Is real or not?
Thank you very much!
The thread is outdated. The refund policy has been removed AFAIK (may be wrong).
I not understand sufficient with clarity and for this reason need some official explanations because in first page of this trade I see this sentences:

"If you are not able to duplicate this with your own GUNBOT, means your computer is broken so, I will refund what you paid to buy the GUNBOT to help you to buy a new computer  Tongue
We will talk about the "satisfied or refunded" policy later."
For this reason I ask you about money back guarranty. Is real or not?
Thank you very much!
Sorry but my askink is about money back guaranty no about trial option. Asking was about in many time you return money when clients not have satisfaction about bot. Thanks!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
~snip
no mobile devices, it works on windows/linux/mac/raspberry

There are no trial periods sorry.
I want to ask if this bot can be used just in desktop or in mobil to. Another is about money back guarranty. What period can I test before you return money in case that not function for me? Many thanks!
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
Ah ok i think i understood ...so i can normally withdraw my funds if i login to my bittrex account via a webbroweser.
And i just have to disable withdraw options for the api ? (sorry i am not very familar to programming IT)
Yes it is.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Ah ok i think i understood ...so i can normally withdraw my funds if i login to my bittrex account via a webbroweser.
And i just have to disable withdraw options for the api ? (sorry i am not very familar to programming IT)
Hey the idea of the gunbot sounds interesting, now after i have read in you first post, that i must not enable withdraw when i use the gunbot ??
so here is my question, how can i withdraw my profits then Huh

The developer is advising you against enabling the 'withdrawal' feature on the API (Application Programming Interface). Think of an API as a way for a program to interface with your account. An intermediary of sorts.

Gunbot is able to make transactions in your account only within this capacity. You are simply disabling the ability of the API to withdraw funds. It is for your safety and advisable. You can still log in as normal and withdraw funds manually. Two separate situations.

I hope that clears it up.
legendary
Terminated.
i mean this part of the text which is fat written : here
IT IS MANDATORY TO NOT ENABLE THE WITHDRAW FEATURE ON YOUR POLONIEX API PAIR
So that the API key, in case of theft (or similar), can't be used to withdraw your funds? That's a safety measure. Please do more reading and research before coming to swift, and obviously false, conclusions.
legendary
Terminated.
Hey the idea of the gunbot sounds interesting, now after i have read in you first post, that i must not enable withdraw when i use the gunbot ??
You're confused. There is no reason for you not to be able to withdraw. What exactly did you read? Quote it.

legendary
Terminated.
Hey Guys

Looking to buy an license for Gunbot. But am confused which exchange would be the best to use it in. I have heard kraken is pretty dead when it comes to trades.
I recommend Bittrex as it has very good volume and doesn't have issues often.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey Guys

Looking to buy an license for Gunbot. But am confused which exchange would be the best to use it in. I have heard kraken is pretty dead when it comes to trades.

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
He has just sent me all the files and says I am ready to go.

I look forward to being a member of the GUNBOT community!
Welcome, glad for u =)
He has just sent me all the files and says I am ready to go.

I look forward to being a member of the GUNBOT community!
Pages:
Jump to: