Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 65. (Read 507964 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
i setup new pair and the loading interface data is like 3 hours and still unavailable, is this normal ?
No.

Thought, before anyone can really offer you assistance you should probably state which version you are trying to run and on which operating System. Alternatively, you can always ask Gunthar directly for support.
i setup new pair and the loading interface data is like 3 hours and still unavailable, is this normal ?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Whats the current price if i purchase from you? and what should i do next ?
0.09 BTC. Just send me a PM here on Bitcointalk and I'll assist you.
PM Sent, please answer

I'm waitin same as you  but for less time ,,, dont worry we all get busy ect I sure it will come through
Yeah chill even more   read the instructions over and over it will help later
PM Sent, please answer
legendary
Terminated.
is this still for sale first hand from Gunthar or do we have to get second hand from seller ?
You can buy from:
1) Gunthar.
2) Resellers with a discount 10%, e.g. me.
3) Second hand market on https://gunthy.org/index.php.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I've made payment to Gunthar 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for:

1) confirmation of payment received
2) license key + access to telegram group

I'm not used to making payment and waiting 3 days+ for any sort of response let alone the product ordered!

A real bad start...  Sad  Sad
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 826
is this still for sale first hand from Gunthar or do we have to get second hand from seller ?

You can directly buy from gunthar or from resellers website for 10% Discount https://www.tradingbotpro.com/
legendary
Terminated.
You can buy from:
1) Gunthar.
2) Resellers with a discount 10%, e.g. me.
3) Second hand market on https://gunthy.org/index.php.
Activity: 528
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Hi,

i just wanted to share my results of this month.

Beforce September i tested a long, different strats, different settings, although i tested on low stakes i lost a lot and nearly gave up with the bot.
I think this is the point, where a lot of people struggle, the expect a money printing mashine, without investing to much time on it.

Atm the bot is running smoothly allthough the hard market conditions. Several hard drops during the last days..
Keep on testing an botting !!

this month so far:

weekly:

daily

thanks gunthar for this mighty tool !!

best regards,
jess

Hi!

May I ask you to share your settings?
How long did it take you to understand this?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Can somebody send me or let me know where can I find "gunbot config files"? for version 5.0.4
Thanks

i think you need to contact your reseller or Gunthar to get the latest version..

Yes, contact your reseller.  A good one will get you started with a basic config file and a basic strategy.  A config file would have come with your download, but you'll need to enter your API key, and setup your pairs and strategies.  You wont get many people giving you whole config files because it creates multiple bots with the exact same trading strategy but also, and more importantly, you'll never learn how to configure to your own to your personal taste and tolerances.

If you're really new, and confused on what to do... and your reseller isn't helping then I'd recommend starting with v3.3.2.  It has a GUI, and you wont need to edit json files.  Let me know if you wnat me to get you started (I'm not affiliated with Gunthy in any way, and I'm not an expert.)
Activity: 896
Can somebody send me or let me know where can I find "gunbot config files"? for version 5.0.4
Thanks

i think you need to contact your reseller or Gunthar to get the latest version..
legendary
Terminated.
which VPS would you recommend for the Gunbot?
Linux. The hardware specifications depend on the number of pairs that you plan on running, but I'd recommend a minimum of 1 GB of RAM either way.
legendary
Terminated.
so i will have to invest in a spare computer and insure it has internet access...
No. You can rent out a VPS for <$10 per quarter.

however what happens if i am travelling and i need to switch the gunbot off?
Nothing really, you can turn it on again whenever you want. However, for optimal results you need it to run 24/7.

Is there any other option where can i leave the bot running all day long apart from buying another computer...
As said, rent a VPS.
legendary
Terminated.
Do not buy the bot from 3rd party websites. Just PM Gunthar directly with the ref. code of your choosing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=817682.
Thanks for all the help on this forum, ordering Gunbot using your reference code  Wink
Thanks; just doing my part.

Does it still not support bittrex?
It does support Bittrex and has been working on it for quite some time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Does it still not support bittrex?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Pages:
Jump to: