Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 78. (Read 507964 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 233
Can this bot be used on Cryptopia? I am very interested in using this on Bittrex, but most of my trading has been on Cryptopia lately with SIGT coin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Also I've become a reseller now... and if you buy from me I will show you how to set it up properly for free and what settings I use and why. I want everyone who buys off me to succeed. I think of it like Formula one... to get on the podium the car needs to tuned properly and checked before you can do quick laps Smiley

You can either ask Gunthar and then qoute "Macca" as your referral or DM me and I can send the payment onwards to him with a note.
Gunbot will never sell at a lower price what what you bought it at- so it will grow your BTC/ETH balance but sometimes an altcoin may tumble in price so Gunbot basically waits for it to rise again before selling at a higher price, thus locking that pair temporarily.

Just i need to know ... we are all time in profit so if we can use this bot ?
I'll tell you this- Gunbot is in all honesty not that easy to setup if you aren't that technical and I think some newbies make mistakes. There are also lots of ways to set it up. Let me give you an analogy- it's like buying a fast car where there are lots of controls, and if you don't know what you're doing and haven't the patience to learn it patiently, you might end up crashing it. I think it's a mistake thinking you can just push three buttons and it will make you a fortune. However if you know how to use it it can really grow your account.

any reason as to why so many ppl want to sell their license for 0.048 to 0.07BTC when the original price of the license is 0.1btc?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
No: trading is knowledge of what you are doing and a bot does what you tell it to do. Also: you need to know what a bot would do following your instructions. This isnt a magic wand.

I inboxed you two days ago. Can you answer my question, @Gunthar?

Uhm i might have missed: "inbox" me again.

I have just sent you a message. Check your inbox

any reason as to why so many ppl want to sell their license for 0.048 to 0.07BTC when the original price of the license is 0.1btc?

Better to ask them, each one of them might have their own reason. Usually in their thread, they mention it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
No: trading is knowledge of what you are doing and a bot does what you tell it to do. Also: you need to know what a bot would do following your instructions. This isnt a magic wand.

Uhm i might have missed: "inbox" me again.

Better to ask them, each one of them might have their own reason. Usually in their thread, they mention it.
Activity: 70
Activity: 59
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hi,

I am considering buying gunbot but there is one problem and that is related to the support group access via telegram as in the country where I am residing telegram is blocked hence the whole concept of the group assistance is not applicable and its something I would like to have as a new user. Is there an alternative to telegram that the current user support group is using?

Thanks
You can use the Gunthy forum to read up on useful information and ask for help: https://gunthy.org/index.php.
Activity: 4
Hi,

I am considering buying gunbot but there is one problem and that is related to the support group access via telegram as in the country where I am residing telegram is blocked hence the whole concept of the group assistance is not applicable and its something I would like to have as a new user. Is there an alternative to telegram that the current user support group is using?

Thanks
Can i see how this bot work?
Youtube videos are not satisfactory.
How does this bot work?
I am getting little profits with stepgain and BB strategy.

But the problem is, if I log in in bittrex I have BTC total less coins than before. And also I don't see transactions in orders window.
Any help?

Have a read at this article of mines about how to calculate what is your profit/loss
As a concept it is valid for any exchange but some exchanges do not have that tool like poloniex so yu would calculate that manually or using FrilledShark spreadsheet. https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=41.0
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

But the problem is, if I log in in bittrex I have BTC total less coins than before. And also I don't see transactions in orders window.
Any help?

you should have received a link for a telegram group when ordering your license.
It's better to ask for help there.
the latest version are pre_release for new feature,
you should run version 3.3.2 at first, it's can come from that or we will need more info about how you set it up
but go on the telegram group, more people will helped you to set up a full running bot than here.

and welcome by the way Smiley
Activity: 5

Any help?
Activity: 14
My profit/loss calculation since the 1st of August event, using Gunbot versions from 3.3.3 to 4.0.4, despite the altcoin disaster and the continuous testing/resetting/fucking up of my account/versions
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CWqvOskx0xAHAQRf5LCPg2YwP2GByRHhs5ZgE5xI2DU/pubhtml
 courtesy of @FrilledShark calculator
hi,
if the above is with pure bb or bbstepgain ? as i can see in the sheet that strategy is bbstepgain .
also what are the setting for bbstepgain please ?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Gunbot v4.0.5 - Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Cryptopia - Core Edition - AllOs_x64
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro and @raffaeledonadono released this just now

Changelogs:

- Fix "error while getting ema1..." issue
- Fix 2.26% vs 0.26% of Bittrex dust
- Fix an error some users reported while getting balances on Cryptopia.

Instructions:
This is a full install. If you were on v4.0.4 already, just replace executable.

Please report any bug immediately!
Thanks!
~Gun

are the configs any different mate? ...

#crysx
Not from 4.0.4

tanx ...

#crysx

Changelogs:

Instructions:

Thanks!
~Gun

#crysx
Not from 4.0.4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Changelogs:

Instructions:

Thanks!
~Gun

#crysx

Changelogs:

Instructions:

Thanks!
~Gun
Pages:
Jump to: