Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 82. (Read 507961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
As a Gunbot user all the way back to this past February....I can attest to a reasonable 1% a 24 hour period, sometimes less sometimes more but over thirty days that was an average. Not to overstate it but this past few months with all the turmoil in btc and alts....its getting tougher...Gunthar has come up with more strategies to help and it takes some tuning. Also, he has added exchanges....the latest is Cryptopia.
Where my favorite coin is found.  https://spectreproject.io/
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
you guys request 2000$ at current rate per this software that currently has done no profits for me at least.

Current price of gunbot is approx $400 for single exchange and with discount code, price will be $360

How long can take ROI of this price ($360-$400) if we invest let say 0.5 BTC?

Edit: I know that everything depends from market, but i want know only more/less..

about 1% daily in normal market conditions, some "speculators" are able to get up to 4/5% daily (i coudnt...but i'm not a speculator, i'm a coder)
Those guys from GBU are able to go up to 10% with some settings: never digged on that tho.

Bull markets like this on btc are weird. Example: before 1st of august i had 2btc with a value of 5k usd. Now i have 1.25btc as estimated holdings with a value of over 5kUSD. The problem is: am i in crypto or in fiat?
I hope you see my point but that's opening to a different range of discussion about trading crypto in general.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
you guys request 2000$ at current rate per this software that currently has done no profits for me at least.

Current price of gunbot is approx $400 for single exchange and with discount code, price will be $360

How long can take ROI of this price ($360-$400) if we invest let say 0.5 BTC?

Edit: I know that everything depends from market, but i want know only more/less..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
No working GUI (When buying the software as presented on front page)
Not sure if stupid or trolling. The software has a working GUI on Windows (not sure for Mac) and maybe not the latest version (see last comment in thread/haven't checked that one since it's been a couple hours since release).

Yet you guys request 2000$ at current rate per this software that currently has done no profits for me at least.
0.1 BTC at 3950 USD/BTC = $2000? Go back to primary school math kiddo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
When can we expect GUI for latest version 4.0.1
I am not good with edit config files
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I want to buy your software with all 3 exchanges. i try to send you a private pm but somehow i couldnt. please pm me @gunthar
There is no reason for you not to be able to, click this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=817682. Don't forget to use a referral code if you want a discount.

I'd be pretty keen to try this, but the price in BTC is getting a little hefty ... maybe set a a dynamic BTC price based on a static USD amount?
The price of Gunbot is based in BTC, not fiat equivalent. This was discussed before, and it was rejected. Gunbot is very cheap for what it offers, as is.

Subscription even? I'd pay 20% more in BTC terms annually if it worked ie .01 BTC/Month
That just complicates the payment part of GunBot, and there's more than enough work to do as is.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Like SpiryGolden, I'm also a Gunbot noob. Anyone mind sharing their 4.0.1 config?

Yes of course not in the post: PM me i'll help

dear sir

i just pm you , for lastest config for 4.0.1 , thanks in advance . i stop using the bot when the market crash , and now that it is recovering i like to restart the gunbot again last version i used was 3.3.2
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'd be pretty keen to try this, but the price in BTC is getting a little hefty ... maybe set a a dynamic BTC price based on a static USD amount?

Bitcoin moved above $5000 AUD last night, $4000 USD ...

Subscription even? I'd pay 20% more in BTC terms annually if it worked ie .01 BTC/Month

@gunthar
Activity: 2
I want to buy your software with all 3 exchanges. i try to send you a private pm but somehow i couldnt. please pm me @gunthar
Activity: 5
Looking to possibly sell my Polo license for 0.05 OBO. It works well if you learn how to use it, I just need the money right now.
Patch Fixes #4012 - Gunbot v4.0.1 - Kraken/Poloniex/Bittrex/Cryptopia - All OS - Core version_patched
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro and @raffaeledonadono released this 3 minutes ago

Changelogs:

Fixed stepgain family
Instructions:

This is full version already patched: use it as a new install or just replace executables if you are already on v4.0.1

Please report any bug immediately!
Thanks!
~Gun
~snip
Always remember guys: a group on telegram with over 2k people, might become a troll box in some hours of the day. When you need serious help, pm me directly: @GuntarDeNiro
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I have to chime in on this. I stopped using it a while after getting it due to the fact it never did anything after one of the updates.

I re-visited it again a few weeks ago and updated to the newest version (back them) set up my pairs (yes you need to make adjustments and nobody seems to want to help even on the telegram channel, just whine)and started using it. It paid for itself+ within a week of turning 2BTC, so about 7% income in a week. Not bad. Not the smartest bot though. Over the past 2 days It's been making trades at 0.00% profit and placing double orders on Bittrex.  Huh
Not sure what that's about, since nothing has changed in the settings. I'm letting it run, as it's better than nothing and I already paid for it.  Cheesy

Overall I think it's worth the investment if you let it do it's thing and set a low % profit minimum and just forget about it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
hi guys, I want to buy a bittrex license .. anyone wants to sell his one or are there any discounts? with that high BTC 0.1 is pretty expensive for me Cheesy

Yes you can get additional Discount of 10% with code CYBER
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hi guys, I want to buy a bittrex license .. anyone wants to sell his one or are there any discounts? with that high BTC 0.1 is pretty expensive for me Cheesy
Activity: 5
Like SpiryGolden, I'm also a Gunbot noob. Anyone mind sharing their 4.0.1 config?

can you please send me the 4.0.1 update i gave bought from you the version v3.1b
Activity: 27

You're either going through puberty, are a complete moron, or suffering from permanent cerebral PMS.
When you get past that, try to get a life. You will realize that you can actually smile, and enjoy things.

- GUNBOT user, holding my bags, and waiting for the market to turn

Hold them tight. Let me know how it goes and report back please and not silently sit in a corner when you realize that those bags aren't going anywhere Smiley
Go be a happy holder. This isn't my intent and the BOT false advertise it in a way that almost hits on my intent to use.

Listen kid: to make a profit, one has to buy low and sell high. This is pretty simple math, that a 4 year-old can understand.
When the market is going south, when the prices are dropping, you either wait for them to go up, or if you know your shit, you do that Gunthar implemented: you average down. And then wait some.
Your inability to understand that, does not make the software bad, it just makes you look really stupid.

On the other hand, if you life savings are half a bitcoin, and you thought that this is a nice game that will buy you a house in a fortnight, well, this is a game for grown-ups. You don't learn to play poker if you don't pay.

nug
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: