Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 86. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I dont know what you mean with telegram. The messenger app? and how to join your suppurt then?

would be great if you provide a bit more of information to support new Gunbot users and not just delete their posts with a referal to "telegram" without any information about this telegram stuff
what about a link?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
I was going to buy but it only works for Polinex which ripped me off. If you ever make it for Bittrex let me know.
Gunbot works on Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex and we expanding to all other markets. Next: cryptopia and bitfinex

~snip

I think you need some "support" that would help you to understand how to configure and run your Gunbot, which isnt on this thread but by PM directly to me and/or on the Telegram Support Group you have been invited.
Thanks!
~Gun
Activity: 26
I was going to buy but it only works for Polinex which ripped me off. If you ever make it for Bittrex let me know.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I'm still using version 3.2. How do I upgrade to the latest version?

just download the new .exe and run it in your folder.
some new settings are available so you will possibly need to tweak the config file

The old configs are not compatible. You have to make/use a completely new config file. So i suggest you start from scratch.

But the present version 3.3.4 seems to have some issues, so maybe you want to wait a little bit longer.

3.3.5 is the current version, I believe
Activity: 7

some new settings are available so you will possibly need to tweak the config file

The old configs are not compatible. You have to make/use a completely new config file. So i suggest you start from scratch.

But the present version 3.3.4 seems to have some issues, so maybe you want to wait a little bit longer.
oh shit, i thought it is displayed somewhere after creating, so i didnt saved it.
is there another way as asking the dev to set another api key?

Edit: created a second key, and there the secret is showed, on the first one its not, even after being done with creating
Activity: 5
Getting failure while running:

im using Bittrex and bittrex only shows API key, not a secret.

You only see the secret key when creating the API key. If you didn't write it down you have to create a new one.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

Activity: 11
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Getting failure while running:

im using Bittrex and bittrex only shows API key, not a secret.

Low BB:0.00000000 - High BB:0.00000000
BB price to sell 0.0000000 -- GAIN price to sell NaN
BB price to buy 0 -- GAIN price to buy 0
Unhandled rejection Error
    at C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\bittrex.com\lib\private_api.js:49:23
    at tryCatcher (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:510:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:567:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:612:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:691:18)
    at Async._drainQueue (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:133:16)
    at Async._drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:143:10)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:651:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:624:5)
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:596:5)
Unhandled rejection Error
    at C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\bittrex.com\lib\private_api.js:49:23
    at tryCatcher (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:512:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:569:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:614:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:693:18)
    at Async._drainQueue (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:133:16)
    at Async._drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:143:10)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:651:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:624:5)
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:596:5)
++2017/08/02 19:48:11 HttpApiError: INVALID_SIGNATURE
!!! Cycle 2 failed. Will repeat in 60s
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
looks like poloniex is a scam now, so u might reconsider your bot for other site ...

we have been requesting cryptopia for quite some time now ...

and gunthar mentioned he will look at it ...

when gunthar says anything to that effect - you can rest assured of his word ... that doesnt mean it WILL be added - but we have trust in his word in that he will look at it ...

#crysx

It would be so nice Smiley

but for me poloniex works fine, just need to make sure the bot don't make to much call per minute
looks like poloniex is a scam now, so u might reconsider your bot for other site ...

reference?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

we have been requesting cryptopia for quite some time now ...

and gunthar mentioned he will look at it ...

when gunthar says anything to that effect - you can rest assured of his word ... that doesnt mean it WILL be added - but we have trust in his word in that he will look at it ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
The last GUI was at version 3.3.2.
When will GUI released for latest vesion? Any idea?

it will be served with the release, as the currect one is Release Candidate.
Activity: 35
The last GUI was at version 3.3.2.
When will GUI released for latest vesion? Any idea?
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
If anyone is interested in a VPS with Linux (xubuntu or linux of choosing); 4Gbs of ram i3-wm; vnc-access or SSH; A cheap price of 5$ USD per month; ETH or BTC; pm for more info.
Activity: 12
I can't understand how you can trust Poloniex at all. The $49 company is registered in Delaware, neither license in any jurisdiction, neither audit by any world trusted company. Poloniex is the #1 candidate for the same outcome as BTC-e, remember my words...

In this regards,  what platform you suggest for trading cryptos? If I am not wrong, Reading the previous 125 Pages, I understood that Kraken could be interesting since It gives you the opportunity to trade some cryptos vs some Fiat (or vice-versa)..on the other hand bittrex seems to have a much wider volume of business..

By the way, i finally went through all the 125 pages, i am almost ready to join the GunBot family  Grin

I run my Gunbot in all three supported exchanges, and I would suggest going for Bittrex. It has grown a lot in the last months, it also provides a wide range of trading pairs and they have a fast and responsive support.
I personally dislike Kraken, terrible interface and they are very restrictive about API calls. (Altough, that might not matter in upcoming releases).

Poloniex still can provide better liquidity, however there has been a LOT of complains and clear lack of customer attention.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
Poloniex is the #1 candidate for the same outcome as BTC-e, remember my words...

Crypto is not about trust, it is trustless.

Calculated risks are assumed by all users and participants in the markets

Polo is nothing like BTCe, among other things Polo does not handle fiat at all.
Pages:
Jump to: