Pages:
Author

Topic: Guy buys Ledger on Amazon... his crypto gets stolen... - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 17
It's already clear right where he get scammed? it's because his own fault, if he's pay more attention to see the domain and do few research, he wouldn't get scammed. I thought he was buy a legit ledger on Amazon from official reseller, but his device injected with virus and suddenly all of his coins gone. This is a hard case because anyone will thought their device are safe because there's nothing suspicious happened before.

About half way through the video he says he was prompted by the device to go to a website... at the website he was asked to start transfer over his crypto...
so ya I mean most reasonable experienced users would have seen the red flags, but he didn't... feel bad for the guy
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
It's already clear right where he get scammed? it's because his own fault, if he's pay more attention to see the domain and do few research, he wouldn't get scammed. I thought he was buy a legit ledger on Amazon from official reseller, but his device injected with virus and suddenly all of his coins gone. This is a hard case because anyone will thought their device are safe because there's nothing suspicious happened before.
Activity: 31
Merit: 17
This kind of thing scares me.
I always knew to buy hardware from the source... but honestly I didn't think buying from Amazon could lead to this
( guy bought Ledger off Amazon... his device prompted him to go to a phishing website, his coins got stolen )

video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iebFLfKC2Ao
Pages:
Jump to: