Pages:
Author

Topic: Habits - page 3. (Read 793 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 11
March 25, 2021, 10:48:09 PM
1. Don't make money with good friends, don't let relatives know that you have money.
2. Don't treat your partner and girlfriend as a "trash can", vent your negative emotions, they will be annoyed after a long time.
3. You can have no culture, but you have to read books. Reading is like a different life for an acting manager.
4. When doing everything, give yourself a time limit, there is no time limit, 90% of the time will be wasted.
5. Clean the room regularly, learn to get along with yourself carefully, cut away, stay away from people and things that make you uneasy, and stabilize your emotions.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 25, 2021, 10:46:11 PM
Speak at an appropriate speed: communication is smoother, and there is no need to repeat it many times. Since September last year, many people have praised tenderness. I think gentleness is a good word. Cheesy
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
March 25, 2021, 10:45:35 PM
I also experience staying up all night every day, boil out red blood streaks, boil out acne, boil out dull complexion. Last year, a decision to turn into early bed and early wake-up party had a chain reaction: skin care every day (beginning in February)-learning every day (beginning in March)-all meals (beginning in April).

And now everyone around me praises my skin better, and I can see the small beard on my lips.
Activity: 116
Merit: 23
March 25, 2021, 10:37:41 PM
Reading is of greatest benefit to me. Reading gives me the desire to explore myself and the ability to introspect. Before college, I couldn't read extracurricular books often, but after college I kept reading for an hour almost every day. Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
March 25, 2021, 10:33:47 PM
Action is above everything. When you see a good article, collect it first, and start it when you have time. In fact, it just lays in your favorites forever, so take action first. An exercise article. Try to learn it first. The action is very good. Simple, I may remember right away. When you see a good habit, write it down first, and practice the following from today to see if it suits me. Maybe you can stick to it. You can't have the idea of delaying the next time in everything. Try it first and take action. After you have this awareness, you feel that you have developed a lot of good habits. Let's move!
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
March 25, 2021, 10:32:21 PM
Organize regularly. The process of tidying up is not only a process of getting clean and tidy, but also a process of our subsequent replay. Clean up your emotions once a day. If something seriously affects your mood today, forget it if you should forget it! Cleaning up office documents once a week can keep the office computers fresh and review the work done this week. I clean the room once a month. Which item is bought back and used very often. Next time I shop, I will pay attention to which category I have bought a bit too much. Recently, I need to pay attention to buying less. Organizing makes my life more regular, so that I don’t feel like my life is out of control, and I’m in control of my life.
Activity: 23
March 25, 2021, 10:27:18 PM
Financial management should be the most important one in the near future. First of all, you must cultivate your own financial awareness. Starting from bookkeeping, bookkeeping is not just a simple running account, but a review. Regularly review what is necessary for your consumption, and those that can be saved if it is not necessary, and irrational. The number of pins has decreased a lot. Second, I started to pay attention to my financial health. After all, it is not a family with a mine. It is still necessary to learn how to manage money. To provide protection for my future, basic insurance configuration is a must. Finally, there is an account for increasing income. The monthly salary balance is fixed investment, and there is some income. The market is good this year, and the income is also 15% annualized. It should be no problem to insist on beating inflation for a long time. Take a multi-pronged approach and get rich as soon as possible!
Activity: 60
Merit: 13
March 24, 2021, 02:35:17 AM
You can subconsciously tell yourself what you want to do, and after a long period of time, it will develop a habit.
Activity: 55
March 24, 2021, 02:02:44 AM
The power of habit is very powerful, and it can help you overcome many difficulties. At the same time, if you develop a good habit, your work efficiency and life happiness will be greatly improved. Generally, you can develop a good habit in 21 days, so everyone should pay attention to the cultivation of the habit in life and work.
Activity: 40
March 22, 2021, 11:23:49 PM
I want to discuss with you, is it a good habit to drink a cup of black coffee every morning. I think this can improve my spirit and reduce swelling at the same time. Is there any good way for you?
Activity: 63
Merit: 11
March 22, 2021, 10:51:35 PM
Before I work, I will be quiet for a while, think about the problems I encountered at work yesterday, and reflect on it, so that I can make progress in my work, and I can also learn from each other in the process of work. This is a good habit, because in this way you can discover your strengths and weaknesses so that you can make progress and grow.
Activity: 55
March 22, 2021, 09:24:14 PM
I think the power of habit is very great. After we develop a good habit, he will give us a lot of strength. I have a habit of staying away from my mobile phone when I am studying, so that I can devote myself to learning, improve my learning efficiency, and prevent me from being distracted.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 22, 2021, 08:31:52 AM
If you know the power of our habits and want to share or discuss about new methods for building better habits post it here
what i only develop as new habit is biking , nowadays i become inlove in this habit and will never let the day passed without pedaling my bike.
also having spending big amount upgrading my bike.
maybe this will be my last habit till i grow old.
Activity: 37
March 22, 2021, 07:15:44 AM
You need motivation. I went through this on my own experience. Sometimes you try for years to get rid of or acquire new habits, but nothing works out for you. And then something happens that you no longer have a way back and you have no other choice but to act. And then you have the motivation to do something that you couldn't bring yourself to do before. And after about 2 weeks you get used to it and for you it already seems commonplace (something that you couldn't start doing for several years).
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 01:01:30 PM
The best way to form a new habit is to tie it to an existing habit. Look for patterns in your day and think about how you can use existing habits to create new, positive ones. For many of us, our morning routine is our strongest routine, so that's a great place to stack on a new habit.
copper member
September 08, 2020, 11:26:49 AM
Everybody have habits some have good and some have bad but if you learn to control them you might
go very well in life
copper member
September 08, 2020, 09:30:54 AM
There are two types of habits ... Some are good and some are bad as well. Both type of habits  have their own pons and cons. But the main different between the both types is that Good habits are beneficial and give you fruitful results, but bad habits give you fruitless results, that's why try to avoid your bad habits by replacing it with Good one
copper member
September 08, 2020, 08:39:32 AM
something becomes a habit after you do it often enough for your brain to pick it up as part of your routine. Builidng a habit starts with percevierence.
Activity: 8
May 25, 2020, 01:07:49 AM
The habit forms in about 3 weeks. therefore, if it’s hard for you to do something, then be patient a little and then you will do it automatically.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 18, 2020, 01:05:54 PM
Habits usually came from our influences because other than anyone  they are the one who gives us idea choosing our habits.
a habit that I often do everyday is work while playing and also do new activities that are interesting to me.
How can that be?working while playing?
Pages:
Jump to: