Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacked Wallet please help - Bounty Offered - page 2. (Read 1556 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 645
Hi! Let's talk in whatsapp. +639317830591
This is one of the most scariest message that users especially newbies should be scared of. Perhaps this case might be unique which am not saying it is as,
It's also coming off a beginner with zero trust record and have got nothing go loose in the event that, the results are not archived on OP's end but, IamNavi888 and that could be the end and all that would be done is the creation of a fresh account go take its place.
Be mindful of these as s Amber's always wishes to carry you over to where they would be in control.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
How was the wallet hacked?
Social engineering?
I think the OP did not login or interacted with the people - I hope he is alright.
But is it really possible to get back the hacked account? I am not sure, once the money is gone it does not come back that easy.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How was the wallet hacked?
Social engineering?
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
How it's possible hack in your metamask wallet without access permission?

But I'm sure that if you are any phishing site connected to your. please check your address connected where any phishing site.
I think the thread should be locked by now because the op was not active.
Members are making comments but of no use. But one thing I have learnt from other people mistake is not to keep all the eggs in one basket.
In a discussion more than just the original poster benefit. Everyone involved learns a little bit and threads like this are indexed by Google for the next guy.

I don't see a huge issue with keeping 98 ETH in a hot wallet though. It's all about what kind of security you're looking for. Hardware wallets have good digital security, but horrible physical security. See how long it takes for you to be forced to open your hardware wallet by criminals in a large portion of the world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

But I'm sure that if you are any phishing site connected to your. please check your address connected where any phishing site.
I think the thread should be locked by now because the op was not active.
Members are making comments but of no use. But one thing I have learnt from other people mistake is not to keep all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 191

DON'T TRUST ANYONE!
There is no way to recover your funds. Next time don't enter your seed phrase or private key to any fake site, and you will be fine. But you can't do anything about it anymore.
I didn't see the OP person coming and reading the posts and suggestion. He only made one post and never returned.
The amount he lost was big and I am unable to digest that he lost this big amount. However one should not keep all their eggs in one basket.
Activity: 19
DON'T TRUST ANYONE!
There is no way to recover your funds. Next time don't enter your seed phrase or private key to any fake site, and you will be fine. But you can't do anything about it anymore.
I think this is not enough information which you provide here. How we know that the Wallet real owner is you ? Even though I think this is not possible right now . But if this is true then the matter is very sad. You should have been more careful beforehand . And we should be careful about using internet cause they use phishing  to hack our wallet and others.
This thread was created on April 22. I hope he got some relief and found the real help. I think the thread is to help him find the right source for help but discussion is going towards general discussion. Can someone tell either he got the help or still he is looking for help?
Activity: 812
Merit: 737
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
I think this is not enough information which you provide here. How we know that the Wallet real owner is you ? Even though I think this is not possible right now . But if this is true then the matter is very sad. You should have been more careful beforehand . And we should be careful about using internet cause they use phishing  to hack our wallet and others.
Activity: 131
What are you talking about, exactly? Why would you want to have such a valuable asset in your hot wallet? I'm not sure you'll be able to recoup such a large sum of money. Be wary of scams so you don't lose your money again. Some jerks will ask you to pay to get your money back; don't give them a dime because getting that back would be really difficult.
Activity: 785
Merit: 20
$$P2P BTC BRUTE.JOIN NOW ! https://uclck.me/SQPJk
 Unfortunately Meta mask is number one from 3 wallets in the world what can be cracked very fast and easy.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
February 25, 2022, 11:06:58 PM
Hi mate...
Unfortunately you can not get back your balance because it has been hacked.
Will be better to keep big amount at cold storage.
Just be careful for the next time. And becareful for those who offering some help.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 578
February 25, 2022, 02:38:34 AM
Am i the only one who see who stole it actually. I can bet with you 100% that people who made Hokkaido coin stole if from you easily, when you buy that scam coin, you approve them to come into your wallet and get your funds.

I was hacked the same way. I got my money back because i am crazy and it was only 10.000$... If you want help contact me on telegram @faucetmillionareadmin

I can`t guarantee you that you will have all back, but that is too big money and they are too stupid, so we can get at least 50% of it. Contact me and contact me anybody who got scammed, i am crazy man i can find those people and i know how to speak with them to get at least what they have left back.
But your trust page says "anyone dealing with deeivee is at a high risk of losing money". You better clear this out first before asking a deal like this. The OP did not provide any other details and we do not know if he is involved in token investments because he only said that he have an xx amount of ether's. If he already have that huge amount of ethers, why would he risk that on some new token projects that are very risky?

When he can already earn by holding it alone or he can stake it and do other profitability activity that are not risky as investing in newer projects. You claim that you are crazy? But how can that help you recover the coins? Hackers are more crazier than you.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2022, 02:06:15 PM
Hi Everyone,
Someone just hacked my metamask wallet and took 98.9 eth or 470,000 usd. If anyone can please help in where to start to get this back it would be life changing.

Here is there address who they took the 4th
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9ec869191de9d514b82ecc1c1e0f227910467a38

Here is the etherscan of the transaction me
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb630c6373b83ac016d27af9721c97837c7d478371f2907ddc036e31c686acc43

Its not the first time you hacked, every day these hacker trying to hack wallet. This kind of hack usually happen because we connect our wallet with any dap or claiming NFt etc.
I lose more 600$  2 montha ago and now I am using safepal Hard wallet.
I notice some member here asking you to contact privately for help. Don't give them advance any thing. You might be scam again.
Activity: 10
February 14, 2022, 08:49:30 AM
Am i the only one who see who stole it actually. I can bet with you 100% that people who made Hokkaido coin stole if from you easily, when you buy that scam coin, you approve them to come into your wallet and get your funds.

I was hacked the same way. I got my money back because i am crazy and it was only 10.000$... If you want help contact me on telegram @faucetmillionareadmin

I can`t guarantee you that you will have all back, but that is too big money and they are too stupid, so we can get at least 50% of it. Contact me and contact me anybody who got scammed, i am crazy man i can find those people and i know how to speak with them to get at least what they have left back.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1203
Heisenberg
February 13, 2022, 02:37:10 PM
So I checked through the address again and the ETH has already been spent by now. It looks like OP was not the only victim of the scam. There are other addresses that have been labelled as phishing addresses that have been sending in stolen tokens from other sites

Labelled phishing addresses
1. https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ccce837b41dbd2ad74882889749517935741390#tokentxns
2. https://etherscan.io/address/0xb699dab9b3f981a01abc0474f085427d20d0d602#tokentxns

There was a transaction of ETH from Binance. Maybe OP can try and follow it up with Binance using this transaction ID
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xfb0420bf5da148354990c04468d1c580d3ebeb9f7cd3280f03dccd41a84cb451
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
February 11, 2022, 02:13:36 PM
Hi Everyone,
Someone just hacked my metamask wallet and took 98.9 eth or 470,000 usd. If anyone can please help in where to start to get this back it would be life changing.

I am unable to digest that someone lost such a huge amount. You are surly the person with strong nerves. That is a very costly lesson learnt – I am no expert to suggest you the way out (the only thing i know is that you cant recover them). But I couldn’t stop myself from writing my sincerest wishes that you may recover the lost amount. Lots of prayers your way.
Did you remember the saying " Don’t put all the eggs in one basket"  we use to read  in our school text book. That is what I too have learnt the hard way.
Activity: 153
January 03, 2022, 02:51:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

Here is there address who they took the 4th
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9ec869191de9d514b82ecc1c1e0f227910467a38

Here is the etherscan of the transaction me
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb630c6373b83ac016d27af9721c97837c7d478371f2907ddc036e31c686acc43

Be careful, I also regret what has happened to you, I think the one who can solve it is a hacker. May your money come back, and hope it's not a lie
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 02, 2022, 10:12:43 PM
That was really a huge amount of money, I don't think you would be able to get it back but you might be able to track it down. I think there are some services somewhere that might help you with that. I was just curious why would you put a huge amount of ETH on a metamask wallet? I think you should consider the safety of your coins by investing a little on a hardware wallet or something more safe than it.

Tracking it will just make the owner upset and feel depressed on what happen to him so what's best for him is he should start to move on in that incident since as you stated the balance taken to him will never be back so I guess this should be another reminder that we need to be vigilant all the times and make sure our wallet and other important documentations,account,wallet and others is at safe and never be stolen by anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: