Pages:
Author

Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges? - page 21. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
I don't really believe that every time the exchange broke hackers. Maybe the owners were just faking the break-ins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
Nowadays, the hackers in the system devise numerous ways to get people's accounts hacked. Some undertake the strategy of sending an email to you and by the time you realize filling what entails, they have gotten your database and can access your account easily.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
I feel sometimes, those hackers are really inside job? Because it is a good excuse for them to cheat. If it really happens, how can we stop these frauds?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
August 08, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
This problem can be solved if exchanges hire good programmers, but this is not guaranteed. This is a common problem, and now there is no solution.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
August 08, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
I think hackers are just a group of people who work together to attack in one place of exchange and try to focus on penetrating the defenses of the place of exchange and that working with many people is different from the security of the exchange place.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
Hacker is a hacker not only smarter but they also have strategy who will be hack or who can be hacked they have many strategy because of being greedy in money even its illegal or even it's not right to do but they always thinking their self. Even secured website they can hacked because they are snart and have strategy so everybody make it sure that your coin was in a safe.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 08, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
Hackers are doing this as their profession so they need to do with the perfection if they want to make money. Cheesy

Hackers means smart individuals in my opinion because they were good at finding the loop holes of any security system and will reach through it,so this is happening with the exchanges as well so the exchange also need to keep them updated constantly to defend the hackers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

The current hacks happening on the exchanges can also best explain for the dips; millions of dollars leaving the cryptocurrency markets in a sudden way. I do hope the overhead bodies that did set up the digital currency/cryptocurrency will help look into this before the hackings/hackers collapse the whole market frame.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 08, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
That may be case of the following fiasco of some crypto exchanges that fall as a victim of cyber criminals. Of course, they must be really good and have the knowledge of cryptographic algorithms to succeed their bad intentions. That's what adds to the riskiness of engaging into crypto today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 08, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.
Well, we dont avoid hackers since we know that money is everything money is too important to all of us, important in the life of people. But even so, the exchanges are responsible on it they need to become more secure and upgraded.
Activity: 173
August 08, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
I don't think so. there may be a small number of "bugs" in the exchange systems which allows or make it easy for hackers to hack exchange site. if hackers become smarter, I can imagine there will be many cases of big exchange hacked in every day.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Hacking always happen in any market. They always searching crack on exchange system. The safest way that we can do is storing our coin/token on our wallet and not in exchanger wallet. Beside that, we should protect our account with using 2FA application. Beside from our side, exchanger should always improve their security to make sure customer fund are safe
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

I think some hackers can penetrate the exchange system not just only because there is a hole or weakness in the system but possibly there is an inside job that is happening in which their staff are connected with the hackers for potential huge steal. Of course if this is true then they will not tell this to the masses because their credibility is at stake. Maybe after those penetrating experiences they should not let that happen twice or they may lose future clients.
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
It seem the level of hacks we have had in recent times are of the highest levels, despite the huge investments made by reputable exchange on securing their assets, we have still had such hacks, hackers have the resources to do their nasty deals.The only remedy so far is to used cold storage but exchanges will always need some online for trading .Sadly also , some of the hacks have insiders help
Activity: 17
August 07, 2018, 05:50:56 PM
Here it is in the safety of the purse. You need to choose a reliable wallet. Personally, I use Blockchain.
Activity: 179
August 04, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
The hacker is being smart nowadays the era of the new era is getting better. hacker rao is smart crypto platforms just dont want but its so important if hacked currency .. we have to nothing to do so we should carefull from now
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 04, 2018, 11:00:57 AM
And they are not only getting smarter, but I speculate that those criminals are also getting younger. Kids now a days have a lot of free time and most of them are really in front of their computer and trying everything they learn in schools and underground to hack not only exchanges but other websites as well. That's why exchanges need to be on top of their games always and not blink, others hackers are just waiting for the right time to attack the vulnerabilities and then our money is gone just like that.
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
Hackers will always try to hack the exchanges, well, who doesn't like a lot of money? If hackers are becoming smarter then obviously there would be something that could be done to stop them. At the end they are humans, and if one human can hack it, others can stop it too.
Activity: 69
August 04, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Nothing and nobody stands still. Everything is developing and hackers including too. No I think nothing is invulnerable, everything can be find the key and the master key. Thieves say that there is no such a castle, which is impossible to open, only have to dig longer))
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2018, 01:35:33 AM
Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.

That's also my side like they even guarantee us a security yet how on earth it got hacked. Of course there's some sites that got really hacked but some of it is hacking itself scheme and just blame the action to hackers. So if you can avoid storing your coins to exchanges please do as those hard earned coins isn't a joke for us. Though if you really want to store then store what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: