Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 42. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
HI,
Configuration
Intel I3-6098P
[email protected]
4GB RAM
64-Bit OS
Windows 10
Chrome

Thanks in Advance!

Great, that config looks good cryptohome. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I got a vps, 1 core, around 2ghz and 2gb of ram. Is that ok to mine Hadron?

Hello MoonsGravity. Your hardware should work fine for mining. Just post back what browser you'll be using?

One core at 2Ghz,
2gb or ram
And Mozilla Firefox.
Unfortunately I don't have PC only laptop, MacBook Air. I would love to join this project. Best of luck for all.

No problem dejan-k!  Most Macs work well for mining, too.  What browser will you be using?

Hm, I didn't know that. I use Safari, but it's no problem to use some other. What is recommendation for browser?

Sure dejan-k, Safari will work fine. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HI,
Configuration
Intel I3-6098P
[email protected]
4GB RAM
64-Bit OS
Windows 10
Chrome

Thanks in Advance!

Howdy majestymage. Great to hear from you, as always. We are actually on Telegram, Reddit, and BitcoinTalk every day! There have just been fewer updates recently, because we are working on some bigger items. (Those take time to come to fruition.)

We know everyone is hungry for more info. We think that what we’ve got cooking will be worth the wait.
ok..we have to squeeze more patience juice a little longer. i know it will worth the wait. i am almost at my top with current echelon lvl so please update/upgrade it. still have a 4 1080ti rig to put to work Smiley  

Thanks for your patience, majestymage!

And we just reviewed you account Social Proof and it looks good for the next Echelon Level. Enjoy your upgrade.  Smiley
Hi I'd like to join mining.

i7-8700k @3.7GHz
16GB 3200MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Windows 10
Chrome

Thanks!

That config will work well for mining acka. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Device 1
i5 2.3 Ghz
8GB 2133 MHz
graphics intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
Mac OS
chrome

Device 2
i5 2.3 Ghz
8GB 2133 MHz
NVIDIA GTX 1070
windows 10
chrome

Both of your devices look good for mining zetan. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 42
Unfortunately I don't have PC only laptop, MacBook Air. I would love to join this project. Best of luck for all.

No problem dejan-k!  Most Macs work well for mining, too.  What browser will you be using?

Hm, I didn't know that. I use Safari, but it's no problem to use some other. What is recommendation for browser?

Hello MoonsGravity. Your hardware should work fine for mining. Just post back what browser you'll be using?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the great thing about this project is that it makes mining usefull not just meaningless hashing just for the sake of getting coins. but we do need some updates about the schedule waiting ahead.

wow... a dev who is so active here.. this is a good sign. you people should also employ someone as active for the social media campaigns. Smiley just one very teasing tweet message in a while now. we want more ! Smiley

Howdy majestymage. Great to hear from you, as always. We are actually on Telegram, Reddit, and BitcoinTalk every day! There have just been fewer updates recently, because we are working on some bigger items. (Those take time to come to fruition.)

We know everyone is hungry for more info. We think that what we’ve got cooking will be worth the wait.
ok..we have to squeeze more patience juice a little longer. i know it will worth the wait. i am almost at my top with current echelon lvl so please update/upgrade it. still have a 4 1080ti rig to put to work Smiley 
Activity: 2
Hi I'd like to join mining.

i7-8700k @3.7GHz
16GB 3200MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Windows 10
Chrome

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Device 1
i5 2.3 Ghz
8GB 2133 MHz
graphics intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
Mac OS
chrome

Device 2
i5 2.3 Ghz
8GB 2133 MHz
NVIDIA GTX 1070
windows 10
chrome
Activity: 74
Hello, I would like to join for mining.

My system info -->

Processor: Intel Core i5 -7500HQ 2.50 GHz
RAM: 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI
Browser: Chrome

Your config will work well for mining, d521. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Hello,
I would like to join mining
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB
MacOS High Sierra
Thanks

Thanks for signing up clix5!  Your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

the great thing about this project is that it makes mining usefull not just meaningless hashing just for the sake of getting coins. but we do need some updates about the schedule waiting ahead.

wow... a dev who is so active here.. this is a good sign. you people should also employ someone as active for the social media campaigns. Smiley just one very teasing tweet message in a while now. we want more ! Smiley

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

i7 4790K
RAM: 20GB DDR3
GPU: RX560
WIN10

thank you

Looks good todai00, thanks for signing up. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: