Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 46. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Choosing mining for this project seems to be a good choice. But I've never dug a mine, and if I have a problem, will the project staff be able to actively help?

Hello lidonglan1012. Thanks for reaching out to us. We've made mining on Hadron as simple as possible. Once you are activated, it only takes a few minutes to get started. And there's no need for specialized hardware or technical expertise.

As a result, almost everyone that has been activated so far has found it easy and problem-free. But if you need additional help, yes our team can help out!
Hi,

I have following devices:
1. IPhone 6
2. Lenovo with Intel i3 2.4ghz, 4gb ram & win 7 with chrome.

Can i participate in beta mining?

Thanks
Ashish

Thanks for signing up, ashish4bansal. Your Lenovo should work fine for mining.

Just post back what browser you'll be using on your iPhone?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Processor: AMD A12-9730P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G, 2800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)   12.0 GB
Total Virtual Memory   21.9 GB
OS Name   Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Browser: Chrome or Internet Explorer
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Choosing mining for this project seems to be a good choice. But I've never dug a mine, and if I have a problem, will the project staff be able to actively help?
Would like to sign up as a miner.
2 Specs

1)
4 1080 Ti (specifically, 3 Gigabyte AORUS xtreme, 1 Evga 1080 ti SC2)
4gb ddr 3
Intel Celeron G3900 Skylake Dual-Core 2.8 GHz
win7

2)
1080 Ti
16gb ddr 4
6th gen i7
win10

Hello JK777.  So your hardware looks good, just post back what browser you'll be using on each PC?
i would also like to jump into this boat. i hope it is not to late for me get into the alpha mining test stage.
i have 1 win 10 with 4 gb ram and a 1080ti that i want to put into work. i hope you will let me in.

Hello zuzuca.  We are closed for new Alpha signups.  But you can
still sign up for the Beta.  Just post what browser you'll be using?
i will use a chrome browser for mining. please advise on how can i join beta stage. tx

Then you are all set on your hardware config posting. And we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes. To join the Beta, you'll also need to:

Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Intel I5-3470
RAM: 8GB DDR4
GPU: GIGABYPE 760 Series
WIN7
Browser: Chrome

That look good for mining, songwut.  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 3
Would like to sign up as a miner.
2 Specs

1)
4 1080 Ti (specifically, 3 Gigabyte AORUS xtreme, 1 Evga 1080 ti SC2)
4gb ddr 3
Intel Celeron G3900 Skylake Dual-Core 2.8 GHz
win7

2)
1080 Ti
16gb ddr 4
6th gen i7
win10
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i would also like to jump into this boat. i hope it is not to late for me get into the alpha mining test stage.
i have 1 win 10 with 4 gb ram and a 1080ti that i want to put into work. i hope you will let me in.

Hello zuzuca.  We are closed for new Alpha signups.  But you can
still sign up for the Beta.  Just post what browser you'll be using?
i will use a chrome browser for mining. please advise on how can i join beta stage. tx
Activity: 2
Hello, I want to join this project, thanks!

Intel I5-3470
RAM: 8GB DDR4
GPU: GIGABYPE 760 Series
WIN7
Browser: Chrome
I'd like to try the project

Windows 10
Intel Core i7-8700k 3.70 GHz
16 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Browser Chrome

Thanks for signing up superchase. And yes, your PC should work fine for mining with Chrome.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Hello,

I would like to join your project. My data is:

AMD A6-5400K APU Radeon HD Graphics, 3,6Ghz
RAM: 8GB DDR3
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7540D
WIN10 Pro
Browser: Firefox and/or Chrome

Thank you!

Hello CryptoCatMaaan your device-browser combo will work fine for mining!  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 2
I'd like to try the project

Windows 10
Intel Core i7-8700k 3.70 GHz
16 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Browser Chrome
Activity: 1
Hello,

I would like to join your project. My data is:

AMD A6-5400K APU Radeon HD Graphics, 3,6Ghz
RAM: 8GB DDR3
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7540D
WIN10 Pro
Browser: Firefox and/or Chrome

Thank you!
Hello, I would like to join the beta.

Windows 7
Intel Core i7-5820K @3.30GHz
Ram 32GB
Nvidia GeForce GT610
Browser Chrome and Firefox

Thanks.

Sure earthday, and your config looks good. We’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Hi I would like to join to the beta:

Ubuntu 18.04
Intel Core i7-5820K
Ram 32GB
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 TI
Browser : Chrome and Firefox

Thank you!

Hello hellerox, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 1
Hello, I would like to join the beta.

Windows 7
Intel Core i7-5820K @3.30GHz
Ram 32GB
Nvidia GeForce GT610
Browser Chrome and Firefox

Thanks.
Hi, I would love to join the beta please Smiley

Windows 10
Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50 GHz
Ram 8GB
Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
Browser : Chrome and Firefox

Thank you Smiley

Your PC looks good for mining, coeurdelion!

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Hello. I want to join the project, please.

Processor: 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5
RAM: 8 ГБ 1867 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MБ
Browser Chrome or Safari or Brave

Hi selfmukti, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Hello zuzuca.  We are closed for new Alpha signups.  But you can
still sign up for the Beta.  Just post what browser you'll be using?
Pages:
Jump to: