Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 86. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 11
what market cap does this coin have? Is it already listed anywhere?
And can you still register for mining?
Alpha is closed for applications by the looks of it, but you can list your specs and create an account for next stage i think
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
And can you still register for mining?
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
So ive just been accepted for hardon mining, just wandering if its been designed to use this little resources, maybe only 10% of cpu and gpu or will this start to increase as we get out of alpha?
Activity: 48
Activity: 2
impressive project. Mining seems to be working great both on the s8 and all my different computers, really great way to keep it decentralized and accessible to everyone  Grin
Activity: 1
This reminds me of primecoin in that the computational power is used in a proper way.
I like it and would like to be a part of this.

When you decide to move forward with betatesting, I'm available:

Pc - windows 8
Q9550 intel
Ati radeon hd 4850
6GB RAM
Use mostly firefox / brave / chrome
I often use a vpn service for work

Phone - moto Z play

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I participate in your project from the very beginning, but at 300 points the mining stopped
Now it starts up again but I do not get any rewards
What is the problem here
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business! How to join the company's bounty and advertise the project with a signature and avatar?
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
I just got a email about being enabled to mine this Smiley already started! okay so my question is there any difference in mining "speed" depending on the hardware I have the hadron mining tab open in?  for example modern PC vs older android phone.
Activity: 36
PC :
CPU : Intel core I5-6400
DDR4 8GB
GPU : GTX 1070 8 GB
windows 10
browser : chrome

Wich composant is used for mining on hadron ?
 Wink

Hi miamia79. We have already closed for new Alpha Mining applications.

However, we will save your configuration posting for a future release, like Beta Mining.  (That release could take 6-8 weeks, depending on how development goes.)  Thanks for your interest!

I'm mining at the moment  Cheesy already 40 Hadron mined
Activity: 4
Oh nooo, too late, by only a bit..

Well nevertheless, here are my specs:
PC1:
i7-770 @3.6Ghz
RAM 16GB
Win10 64 Pro
Toshiba HDD
NVidia Quadro K620

MAC:
MacBook Air
1,6Ghz i5
8GB GB Ram
Intel HD 6000
OSX El Capitan
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi,

can I start mining on different machines via the dashboard?

And what does "Concurrent Miners during Alpha testing: 2" mean? Are there two miners running on one machine or combined over different machines?

Thx
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
AMD ryzen 7 1700
16 GB RAM
rx 480 (GPU)
HDD samsung 120GB
MSI x370 gaming pro (Motherboard)
ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Can anyone give some general idea, how many posts on Twitter / FB / Reddit / Forum do you need to do to advance to Echelon 3? I know it probably also depend on the quality of the posts, but having a rough idea on a number would be nice.
Echelon 3 didn't take a lot when I got it but I don't know if they've raised the bar?  I posted more to try and reach Echelon 2 but I think they want more for that and I'm really not sure what's expected.  I don't want to just spam everywhere and repeat what other people have don, so I'll just keep posting what I can and hope I get it one day.
Activity: 6
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Can anyone give some general idea, how many posts on Twitter / FB / Reddit / Forum do you need to do to advance to Echelon 3? I know it probably also depend on the quality of the posts, but having a rough idea on a number would be nice.
Activity: 5
I got activated for mining yesterday. It was worth the wait Smiley. Mining works like a charm and I'm really excited to see this project developing. Very promising.
Windows 10 Home
Processor
Intel® Core™ i3-6100U
2.3 GHz; Dual-core
Memory
DDR4
4 GB (standard)
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 520
DDR4 Shared graphics memor

Samsung galaxy s8

Browser: samsung beta/firefox
hi there,
I like the name Hadron, it sounds powerful and huge.
The majority of the  cryptocurrencies actually exist for the same purpose. i believe it is a great idea to share my computer and participating . to much people are afraid to share....

my basic Pc details are :
 CPU I7
RAM 16
GPU Radeon RX9

I wish Hadron to be succesful!
greatings.

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
PC:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K
RAM 32 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Edge

Laptop: Intel Core i7-6700HQ @2.60 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 530
Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Edge

Hi pdcbc808. We have already closed for new Alpha Mining applications.

However, we will save your configuration posting for a future release, like Beta Mining.  (That release could take 6-8 weeks, depending on how development goes.)  Thanks for your interest!
Pages:
Jump to: