Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 89. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Hadron Team
Can i mine?
 Laptop specs

Alienware m17x r4 ,Win7 64 bit 16gb
Intel i7 3740qm @2.7ghz
Nvidia gtx 680m
Firefox browser

Smartphone
Android 4.4
Htc one m8
2.3ghz snapdragon 801
32gb rm
Firefox as well  oops
Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Also interested, my specs are:

Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB

Thanks

Hi HPC1984, your hardware looks good. Just post back with what browser you'll be using?
I want to mine but have weak hardware at the moment:
Windows 7 on PC
iOS 7 on iphone (afraid to upgrade and lose jailbreak!)
Is there any other info you need for me to start mining?
Thank you!
sorry, forgot to mention:
PC is a laptop running Windows 7 off an Intel Core2 Duo, 2GB ram, 32 bit
iOS on iphone 4! (getting a new one soon)

Unfortunately cryptotypes, your iPhone 4 will not be able to mine.  But your PC looks promising.  Just post back with what browser you will be using?
Hi i am interested in mineing. heres all my specs.
Laptop:

Macbook pro 2.5GHz Intel core i5
8gb 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD graphics 4000 1024MB
64bit
browser: chrome

Smartphone:
Samsung note 4
2.7GHz Quad-core processor 1.9GHz Octa-core processor
android4.4.4 kitkat
browser: chrome
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Also interested, my specs are:

Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB

Thanks
Activity: 2
I want to mine but have weak hardware at the moment:
Windows 7 on PC
iOS 7 on iphone (afraid to upgrade and lose jailbreak!)
Is there any other info you need for me to start mining?
Thank you!
sorry, forgot to mention:
PC is a laptop running Windows 7 off an Intel Core2 Duo, 2GB ram, 32 bit
iOS on iphone 4! (getting a new one soon)
Hi HADRON team,

I'm very excited about your project! These are the specs on my everyday machines:

Device 1 - PC
Processor - Intel Core i7-8700
RAM : 16GB
Browser: Chrome

Device 2 - Laptop
Processor - Intel Core i5-7500
RAM: 8GB

Let me know if I can help in any way! Could try other browsers or a couple lower spec devices.  Grin

Hi ptehza, both of your devices will work fine for mining. So your configs are confirmed and we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. You’ll get an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for signing up!
Hi HADRON team,

I'm very excited about your project! These are the specs on my everyday machines:

Device 1 - PC
Processor - Intel Core i7-8700
RAM : 16GB

Device 2 - Laptop
Processor - Intel Core i5-7500

Let me know if I can help in any way! Could try other browsers or a couple lower spec devices.  Grin
Does anybody know how often does the team upgrade people's echelon levels and what are the requirements to get upgraded?
I've been adding to my social proof every couple of days, but don't want to be spammy with it.

Hi cryptor47, glad to hear you are mining with us.  There's no set schedule, but we do periodically review Social Proof levels and upgrade Echelons based on it. So thank you for continuing to help get the word out!

I just noticed I got upgraded to the next Echelon level. Thank you team!  Cheesy

I did notice that the miner can randomly stop working (windows 10 laptop, opera & chrome browser) after 10 hours+ with an error that internet connection has been lost and has to be restarted, but my internet is 100% up all the time with a good router. Will try cable instead of WiFi.

Just started mining with OnePlus 5 as well.

After mining for a few days on a cable connection - no errors, but I still get it on my OnePlus 5. Seems the issue must be with my WiFi, even though I have a very nice aftermarket router.

Hi cryptor47, thanks for that highly specific info. Can you post that to the Alpha Miner Feedback Telegram channel? (The link is in your invite email, but if you can't find it just DM us.)
Comp  - macOS Sierra v 10.12.6 / browser Chrome/Brave
Phone - Galaxy s7 / Chrome/Brave

Hi driveslow1999, both of your devices should work fine for mining. Now that your configs are confirmed, we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. Just look for an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for joining Hadron!
Comp  - macOS Sierra v 10.12.6 / browser Chrome/Brave
Phone - Galaxy s7 / Chrome/Brave
I have reached my mining limit Social Proof Echelon 4: 200 HADRON coins.  When can I start mining again?

Hi flag39. Higher Echelon levels have higher mining caps. And we periodically re-evaluate your Echelon based on your Social Proof. (Those are any posts you make that help spread the word: just enter them on your Hadron Dashboard.)

It's our way of saying thanks to those that have helped the project!
Hi Hadron Team,

Would this computer work?

AMD A8-5500 APU 3.20 GHz
4GB RAM
64-bit OS x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home

Thanks very much

Hi cheesereddit, your computer looks good for mining. So your config is confirmed and we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. You’ll get an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for signing up!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I have reached my mining limit Social Proof Echelon 4: 200 HADRON coins.  When can I start mining again?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Does anybody know how often does the team upgrade people's echelon levels and what are the requirements to get upgraded?
I've been adding to my social proof every couple of days, but don't want to be spammy with it.

Hi cryptor47, glad to hear you are mining with us.  There's no set schedule, but we do periodically review Social Proof levels and upgrade Echelons based on it. So thank you for continuing to help get the word out!

I just noticed I got upgraded to the next Echelon level. Thank you team!  Cheesy

I did notice that the miner can randomly stop working (windows 10 laptop, opera & chrome browser) after 10 hours+ with an error that internet connection has been lost and has to be restarted, but my internet is 100% up all the time with a good router. Will try cable instead of WiFi.

Just started mining with OnePlus 5 as well.

After mining for a few days on a cable connection - no errors, but I still get it on my OnePlus 5. Seems the issue must be with my WiFi, even though I have a very nice aftermarket router.
Hi, this could be very interesting. Hope to cue in for the alpha:

Device 1 - Laptop:
Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-6600U CPU @ 2.8GHz
RAM: 8 GB

Device 2 - Laptop
Processor: Dual-core Intel Core i5, HD Graphics 6000

Device 3 - Mobile Phone:
Processor:Snapdragon 430
RAM: 2 GB

Cheers!

Howdy Katerinche, your three devices should all work fine for mining. Now that your configs are confirmed, we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. Just look for an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for joining Hadron!
Hi team HADRON,

I'm very excited about the project, here are my specs:

Device 1 - PC
Processor - Intel Core i7-7700k
RAM : 32GB

Device 2 - Laptop
Processor - Intel Core i5-6200

Device 3 - Pixel (gen 1)
RAM: 3GB

Your devices all look fine for mining, 3yed. So your configs are confirmed and we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. You’ll get an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for signing up!
Activity: 6
Hi Hadron Team,

Would this computer work?

AMD A8-5500 APU 3.20 GHz
4GB RAM
64-bit OS x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home

Thanks very much
I am new to this thread and excited with the mining part on mobile.Can someone help me get started with the basics? I have a Redmi Note 4(X) 4 Gb RAM model.Thanks

Hi btcrocks and welcome to Hadron.  What browser will you be using on your phone?

Also, posting your device configuration here is the first step to join Alpha Mining.  But there are a couple more steps you need to complete.  Just see the Original Post of this thread and look for the RED text. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I am new to this thread and excited with the mining part on mobile.Can someone help me get started with the basics? I have a Redmi Note 4(X) 4 Gb RAM model.Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: