Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 94. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
How can mine?
I have a game pc

Hi patrinz37, your gaming PC will most likely work! But to be sure, you'll need to post some info here (like you've seen other posters doing). Include your basic system specs, operating system, and browser. We will let you know if your system can mine or not.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Id like to Join the Alpha mining stage

are these adequate?

Windows 10
Intel Core i7-3610QM 2.3Ghz
16 Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 2GB
Chrome & Brave Browser

Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Android 7.0
Brave Browser
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I hope the dev will launch a bounty campaign for this, even a small amount it is good for the project that people can see it being market on various platform, I see a good potential on this coin and will continue to follow this thread, I highly recommend a twitter campaign for Hadron.
Activity: 21
After weeks of 'cryptothings' reading and following, my first reply here on btctalk comes to Your project. I wish I found this earlier! I'm so curious to see what it is possible to mine with my 8 year old all in one pc on win7 Smiley. Currently, I'm waiting the 1080ti aorus wf to be available and to finally get my hands on it to start to build a new pc. Let see how big this could be!
Just wanted to know how long this alpha will go on and what is plan for ICO launch.
Any progress made to move beyond alpha now. Can we see some alpha results.
What is next roadmap plan?

Hi fonship, good to hear from one of our long timers!  The Alpha doesn't have a firm end date, but we expect it to continue for some time. There are still many people that have signed up, but haven't been activated yet.

At the same time, we are also working on our ERC20 smart contract. It's in the process of being audited. Once that's completed, we will release more information about token specifics and next steps.
It's been several weeks since I signed up and got my reply, I know I am supposed to be contacted when I am active. I Sign in everyday to see if I am, sadly not yet. Guessing still in the debugging process? I have 5 machines ready to go lol!

Hi Krystm. Yes, we will email you when you are activated.  We realize it’s been a little while. The purpose of an Alpha is testing / debugging and sometimes that takes time. (FYI, it could be a couple weeks more.)

Of course, the upside is that it's also a chance to get in on the ground floor of a project!
Activity: 73
How can mine?
I have a game pc
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Just wanted to know how long this alpha will go on and what is plan for ICO launch.
Any progress made to move beyond alpha now. Can we see some alpha results.
What is next roadmap plan?
Activity: 2
It's been several weeks since I signed up and got my reply, I know I am supposed to be contacted when I am active. I Sign in everyday to see if I am, sadly not yet. Guessing still in the debugging process? I have 5 machines ready to go lol!

can I mine with these?

2018 Macbook
1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz and 4MB L3 cache
16GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
512GB PCIe-based onboard SSD Storage

Browsers
Chrome
Brave
Safari

Macbook Air 2018

1.8GHz Processor 
256GB Storage
1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz
8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory
256GB of SSD storage1
Intel HD Graphics 6000

Browsers
Chrome
Brave
Safari

Iphone 8 256GB
Browser: Safari Mobile, Brave, Chrome

Thank you

Hi Altcrypt, yes all of your devices are mining capable. So your configs are confirmed and we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. You’ll get an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for signing up!

how to join this dev project, why give spec about PC? I have some PC with a pretty good spec, like nvidia 4gb GPU, can it be used to join?

Hi BadgerregdaB, thanks for your interest!  It just takes 3 steps to join: see the RED text in the Original Post of this thread.
Does anybody know how often does the team upgrade people's echelon levels and what are the requirements to get upgraded?
I've been adding to my social proof every couple of days, but don't want to be spammy with it.

Hi cryptor47, glad to hear you are mining with us.  There's no set schedule, but we do periodically review Social Proof levels and upgrade Echelons based on it. So thank you for continuing to help get the word out!
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Let me support your project too:

Toshiba Satellite C50-A544
CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
RAM: 4 GB
Browser: Google Chrome (32-bit)

iPhone 7
Browser: Safari Mobile

Xperia Z3
Browser: Chrome

Welcome to Hadron NahalSaleem. So all of those devices will work fine for mining. Now that your configs are confirmed, we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. Just look for an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for joining us!

how to join this dev project, why give spec about PC? I have some PC with a pretty good spec, like nvidia 4gb GPU, can it be used to join?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Does anybody know how often does the team upgrade people's echelon levels and what are the requirements to get upgraded?
I've been adding to my social proof every couple of days, but don't want to be spammy with it.
Activity: 7

iPhone 7

Xperia Z3

Welcome to Hadron NahalSaleem. So all of those devices will work fine for mining. Now that your configs are confirmed, we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. Just look for an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for joining us!

Hi would like to join the program.

My system specifications are:

Procesor:   AMD A10-4655M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.00 GHz
Memory:   8.00 GB ram
Windows 10 - 64 bits
Chrome Firefox and IE

Let me know what the possibilities are.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Hello MLMW, your PC looks good for mining. Just use either Chrome or Firefox for best results.  So your config is confirmed and we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. You’ll get an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for signing up!

iPhone 7

Xperia Z3
Hey Guys,

I would like to join in this project.

I have a Window 10 64-Bit OS. (4GB Ram... happy to add more, Chrome OS, i5 7th Gen 3.2Ghz)
HTC M8
HTC U Ultra
Apple Iphone 8Plus

Happy to acquire more device if needed.

Hoping to be part of the mining process.

Cheers

Hi hythakkar, your Windows PC looks good. Just post back with what browser you'll be using on your phones?

Hello Admin,

I could have sworn that i replied to this post, however here goes take 2.
I would will be using the Chrome browser on all devices unless asked to do otherwise.

No problem hythakkar, thanks for double checking! Yes, Chrome will work well. So your configs are confirmed and we've added you to the queue of Alpha Miners. You’ll get an email when you are activated. (Activation could take several weeks, depending on how debugging goes.) Thanks for signing up!
Pages:
Jump to: