Pages:
Author

Topic: HAL 10K - Bitcoin PHP trading bot - page 5. (Read 24308 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
HAL10K developer
January 06, 2014, 05:11:45 AM
Thank u feedback @bitcoin.newsfeed,
i've fixed the cURL problem: http://dann.com.br/hal10k_1click_apache.php-winx86.zip (forgotten to enable curl on php.ini, now its ok)

Dead intrd,
I am trying to run HAL10K stand alone 1-click-version.

I configured the configs.php file, but after the run i got this error message

PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1 - assumed 'CURL_HTT
P_VERSION_1_1' in C:UsershostDesktophal10k_1click_apache.php-winx86bitcoin
HAL10K developer
January 05, 2014, 08:06:14 PM
Good news

Just released v2.2 beta1

**Changelog**
* v2.2 beta 1
   * - Built-in apache+php pre-configured (1-click-to-run version for Windows), download here: http://dann.com.br/hal10k_1click_apache.php-winx86.zip and just run the: start_hal10k.bat
   * - Some EMA improvements
   * - Better graphic chart
   * - Massive bug fixes
HAL10K developer
January 05, 2014, 06:14:44 PM
snogcel,
My tuning on Live trading now, you can use for Paper too:

Code:
$percentual=0.45; 
$bidfee=0.45;
$up_diff=1;
$up_diff_inv=5;
$down_diff=1;
$down_diff_inv=5;
$secure_ticker=300.99500;
$emacross=true;
$emaShort=20;
$emaLong=44;
$emaDiff=5;
$last_two_orders=false;
$interval=60;
$timeout=80;

results..

Hey man,

Figured I'd check in - so far so good, I've set up your bot to take a longer position in terms of trades (really just trying to capitalize on major changes in market direction). Question for you, is there a recommended interval when running in paper mode or otherwise?

I set $interval=30 in my config file before starting up my test - will this interfere with the usefulness of the EMA trading method? It's been holding at btc @ 875 largely because it's been so bullish the last couple days, but wanted to show you what the resulting graph looks like:

As a side note - realized I never confirmed my MtGox account... Doh! Have to wait to get verified to transfer btc in there =\
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
January 05, 2014, 04:19:30 PM
Hey man,

Figured I'd check in - so far so good, I've set up your bot to take a longer position in terms of trades (really just trying to capitalize on major changes in market direction). Question for you, is there a recommended interval when running in paper mode or otherwise?

I set $interval=30 in my config file before starting up my test - will this interfere with the usefulness of the EMA trading method? It's been holding at btc @ 875 largely because it's been so bullish the last couple days, but wanted to show you what the resulting graph looks like:

As a side note - realized I never confirmed my MtGox account... Doh! Have to wait to get verified to transfer btc in there =\
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 02:25:34 PM
Thanks for your answer.

It works very well. I look forward to DMCA implementation because EMA is too slow Smiley
HAL10K developer
January 05, 2014, 01:10:47 PM
For whom was testing the old version, just released the beta10 version w/ many bug fixes!

Hi Intrd,
I am very interested in your project. I installed xamp and source code. Could you explain the procedure to simulate sales with actual chart ?
thank you
PS : When do you think release MACD ?

Just access http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD, set the period (must be a period that supports interval 1min), click "Raw Data", copy/paste the contents of the table into a TXT file and replaces tabulations by "," comma). Save txt file into Data directory, edit $fake_datetime_of_firstbid and $fakegox_tickers variables, turn $reset_data=true, and done.. you have the current chart ready to perform the simulations.

PS: This boring procedure will end up so I make the bot fetch data from the API bitcoincharts automatically.. (yes, its in the todoList);

MACD soon..
Activity: 15
January 05, 2014, 09:59:39 AM
Hi Intrd,

I am very interested in your project. I installed xamp and source code. Could you explain the procedure to simulate sales with actual chart ?

thank you

PS : When do you think release MACD ?
HAL10K developer
January 05, 2014, 06:23:12 AM
New bug fixes in the files below:
Code:
https://github.com/intrd/bitcoin/blob/master/hal10k/functions.php
https://github.com/intrd/bitcoin/blob/master/hal10k/start.php
Activity: 17
January 04, 2014, 06:58:55 PM
Trade your bitcoins on bitcoins4currency.com, im doing this you can get a better cote for bitcoins, i buy on other markets and sell there, if you want to make profit without take much risck u have to exchange bitcoins in ur currency easily. you can make a bit of money with bitcoins volatile.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 04, 2014, 03:41:39 PM
Just waiting for 1-click and run version w/ pre-configured PHP buit-in Webserver . Thumbs up guys ! Wink

I'll be back with some feedback then.
HAL10K developer
January 04, 2014, 03:02:55 PM
- What of usability with btc-e, cexio, cryptsy?
- Because if this can run on minimal linux, it'll be great for VPS / rpi / VM usage.

for now.. only MtGox. but surely we adapt other exchanges and currencies.
About the minimal linux version, you can wait to be launched by the middle of next week yet! Smiley

Activity: 112
Be kind man, don't be mankind
January 04, 2014, 02:15:32 PM
HUZZAH.

What of usability with btc-e, cexio, cryptsy?

Also seconded:

Can we expect cross platform support as well (I don't have any windows machines for example) and would prefer to run 24/7 like this in the cloud or on something like a raspberry PI. I really would want to check this out though.

Because if this can run on minimal linux, it'll be great for VPS / rpi / VM usage.

Fingers crossed for when whydifficult's gekko plays nice with cex again too though.
It's the only tradebot I have that I don't have to run in a virtual machine!
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
January 04, 2014, 02:13:14 PM
So basically this does only longs ie buy BTC/USD and not shorts?

It doesn't do real shorts but it sells the asset so it can buy back once the downtrend has ended.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 04, 2014, 04:18:50 AM
So basically this does only longs ie buy BTC/USD and not shorts?
HAL10K developer
January 04, 2014, 04:05:03 AM

EMA crossover is working like a charm  Grin

EMA w/ stoploss backtesting
January 04, 2014, 03:53:39 AM
snogcel,
I would ask you to download all the files before testing again, did important fixes, including on the EMA method, now seems to be ok..
thanks man.

Cool, updated to v2.1 and restarted paper trading mode after a few tests (backtesting data is lining up as I'd expect). So far so good, I'll let you know what type of results I end up seeing
HAL10K developer
January 04, 2014, 03:07:12 AM
snogcel,
I would ask you to download all the files before testing again, did important fixes, including on the EMA method, now seems to be ok..
thanks man.
January 04, 2014, 02:16:12 AM
snogcel.. please download start.php and functions.php again! i've fixed "last_two_values" bug.
thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up! Played around a bit more with backtesting tonight and found something that looks very promising. Will run it on paper testing overnight and let you know how it goes =)
HAL10K developer
January 02, 2014, 05:31:14 PM
For all those who are having trouble to understanding the configuration file, I'm simplifying it and creating a "1click-to-run version" to not have to install apache+php!
Activity: 30
January 02, 2014, 03:29:57 PM
Thanks for sharing, will try to get my head round the code when I get a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: