Pages:
Author

Topic: Hallo Meta - page 2. (Read 255 times)

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
October 09, 2021, 01:36:54 AM
well hello you from indonesia right based on your nickname  Grin, but to be honest rank up is very hard nowadays you must gathered merit from all over the world  Grin kidding

you must make good posting and earned merit, maybe u can rank up to hero member less than 3 years  Wink Good Luck i will give u the first merit for starting your journey
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
October 09, 2021, 12:57:45 AM
The best qualification for a campaign manager is if you are trusted by many. No one prohibits here to be like that even your rank is lower, however your not gonna get trust from others easily until youve shown some activity and demonatrate your sincerity here. The easiest way is interact and contribute to different topics. Merits is one way of letting others know your competence to be a campaign manager. Ive witness how good and professional those CM here that handle campaigns and I could say its not easy. So goodluck to you mate.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
October 09, 2021, 12:10:08 AM
Yeah, well. When I was younger I thought that dreams would come true by some kind of magic but as I got older I discovered that the best way to have your dreams come true is to work hard to achieve them.

In your case I would start by being more active posting on the forum. Your post history does not invite you to think that you are going to fulfill your dreams, but I don't want to discourage you because it is in your hand, you will just have to work for it.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
October 08, 2021, 10:56:02 PM
Best of luck trying to get good reputation, I guess; which is going to be like 99% of the challenge with your goal. Posting and getting merits is hard enough for most people; getting positive trust is another beast.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
October 08, 2021, 08:38:30 PM
Not sure about becoming a campaign manager but I would say: just don't try to hard on everything.

If you try hard at too much, you won't last and a lot of people might start to have problems with you from what I've seen around this forum so far. Trying too hard has been a red flag for a while (especially for community managed systems like trust). Focus yourself on authenticity and what you're actually interested in.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
October 08, 2021, 08:31:45 PM
good morning meta.
good morning to all of you.
without further ado I have a dream to become a hero member starting with the Experiment and starting from 12 posts including this. I am also interested in becoming a Campaign Manager if my goal is achieved in less than 3 years  Roll Eyes
I want to hear the Reaction of Random People on the planet  Cheesy
Thread is open & anyone is free to have an opinion

LM Selingkuhan
Pages:
Jump to: