Pages:
Author

Topic: Halving has already Begun, Yes or No? - page 2. (Read 7177 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 04:25:20 AM
The halving effect can be felt now. The price of bitcoin is rising fast. It is over $680 now. $700 is in sight.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
i don't think it's a matter of more people buying more bitcoin.

i think it's a matter of less people selling.

either way, it's fine.

once the price rises enough, people will start buying more, and trigger a chain reaction.

The trading volume is up, so more people are buying and selling the bitcoin. The buying force is larger.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
i don't think it's a matter of more people buying more bitcoin.

i think it's a matter of less people selling.

either way, it's fine.

once the price rises enough, people will start buying more, and trigger a chain reaction.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
No the halving has not begun but soon it will start and there will be price increasing than for sure without any doubts so its easy to spot it.
Its just a matter of time before we will see the signs indeed.

today the price increase is quite high, and is in the range of $480. I think it is the effect or signs of halving.

It is an amazing increase. We seem to have these surges in price, after which the price stabilizes for a couple of weeks.
Reminds me of the vibrations before a rocket launches.  Grin

Indeed its amazing though but i believe its not the effect of halving this is due to many people start buying more and more btc and if many buys it can effect to price go up and thats really good for us bitcoin user and i can really say the price up may continue nowadays because the counting for halving event nearly happens, let see how much will be the bitcoin price for this coming june and i want to see 550$ price for it  and it was very exciting event to us coming bitcoin user another phase has been made.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
No the halving has not begun but soon it will start and there will be price increasing than for sure without any doubts so its easy to spot it.

today the price increase is quite high, and is in the range of $480. I think it is the effect or signs of halving.

It is an amazing increase. We seem to have these surges in price, after which the price stabilizes for a couple of weeks.
Reminds me of the vibrations before a rocket launches.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Halfing hasnt begun yet, still couple of months left before it happens. but i think the price surge we're seeing right now is due to the anticipation of the halfing

yes halving occurred about 1.5 months, yes it looks like the current price increase is the effect of halving. but if you want to make a profit, now is not the right time to buy, because I believe it will decrease again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Halfing hasnt begun yet, still couple of months left before it happens. but i think the price surge we're seeing right now is due to the anticipation of the halfing
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1218
if the price of bitcoin increases with lots every day, I think halving already begun, perhaps if halving in the starting price of bitcoin will increase $ 10 or more every day, it might happen in a few months
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
The increase we are seeing has nothing to do directly  with the halving effect...it is just "normal" speculation...
the fun is to sell before the big decreasing will start...
I'm not ready to agree with you. There is no possibility for any selling pressure now on bitcoin prices or after halving too. On the expectation of upcoming halving, we can speculate bitcoin prices to be a new all-time high price also. Overall we can expect there will not be any big decrese on bitcoin prices.

Price has already started to rise  now and that is the halving effect for sure, and we will be seeing much better price as we get more closer to halving.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
The increase we are seeing has nothing to do directly  with the halving effect...it is just "normal" speculation...
I'm not ready to agree with you. There is no possibility for any selling pressure now on bitcoin prices or after halving too. On the expectation of upcoming halving, we can speculate bitcoin prices to be a new all-time high price also. Overall we can expect there will not be any big decrese on bitcoin prices.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
The increase we are seeing has nothing to do directly  with the halving effect...it is just "normal" speculation...
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
The halving is not begun, its just a matter of time before it will but we will see a lot of signs if it happens, right moment there are no signs of it.
eventhough halving has not begun, the price fluctuations are all the effects of halving.
Activity: 406
The halving is not begun, its just a matter of time before it will but we will see a lot of signs if it happens, right moment there are no signs of it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
it wont be until august or so that we will get a noticeable effect from the halving, so no, the halving has not yet begun.

That could be the reason why the bitcoin price is still so low. There is no pump of the price recently.

the halving has of course not begun...but the halving effect is behind us...

For people who read threads here,  there is talking about how price of bitcoin is already doubled  for upcoming halving. I think its high possibility for that to be truth.  And if price is already doubled I don't think we can see some big rise, what is logical.

Normally we can expect some nice surprise, and we can try to predict that. if its happen it will be in August or September, months after halving. I don't think its impossible to see some spike over 1000 $. Chances for that are low, I know that, but it doesn't stop me to believe in that.

We will see exactly when time comes, for now I still think that btc will rise above 600 $ in next few months.

the price rises may in part have been due to the halving, and let me explain why.

Let's suppose most people expect the price to rise after the halving, and therefore they don't want to sell now. So they keep their bitcoins and wait for later (at least as long as they can afford to, some miners for example need to pay their electricity bills and such, so they can't keep all of their coins). The fact that many people hoard means that the supply is already lower than it would be if people did not hoard.

Just after the halving, people might lose their patience (or lose confidence in the fact that the price will rise) and sell some coins. This might cause a sudden burst in supply, and therefore a reduction in price (for a short while, until supply dries up).

however, this does not mean that the halving is priced in, because no matter how much bitcoin is hoarded, bitcoin will become more scarce in a few months. And this effect will be noticeable. Not immediately after the halving, but a few months after the halving. And that is when I expect the price to skyrocket (probably somewhere in the low 5 digits).

A while after the halving, the price will find a new equilibrium point where the supply meets the demand, since we can assume the demand to be roughly the same, but the supply to be lower (given enough time the saved up supply will run out), and therefore the equilibrium point would be at a higher price point.

How much higher is hard to predict, but if i had to guess i'd say the equilibrium would be at least somewhere around $5000. Although we will most likely overshoot at first and go in the range of say $15000 at first.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I guess it has not yet begun, because if it had started I guess this does not cause effects that we can realize, during this happened just price stability. if halving actually happened I was pretty sure it will affect the price of bitcoin, maybe it will make bitcoin prices rise high enough, and may be very many people who buy and sell their bitcoin simultaneously
Activity: 336
The halving has not begone yet so it has yet to happen. I am not suer when it is going to happen but people say that it is going to happen with 2 months.
I am just waiting fro it it does not matter when it will happen.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When I went through various discussion topic. I found certain users has speculated that, the halving has already begun.
Just because of this only we are experiencing a increase in bitcoin price. So need to get much information regarding
the halving. Whether its ongoing or it has not started yet?

no halving hasn't already begun now, it will happen in July only ( middle of July to be correct ) and now it is middle of May only so there is still some time till halving

but people buys lots of bitcoins these days only for halving, because they want to sell them for more later, after halving, when price will rise, but halving will happen in July only
Activity: 812
Price has started to move up slowly and I think this is only because of the halving effect, and yes price would be much higher as we get more close to halving.
Pages:
Jump to: