Pages:
Author

Topic: Happy Birthday Satoshi! The Creator of Financial Freedom! - page 2. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
Well, Satoshi himself used this date on P2PFoundation when he registered there (Source). This can be faked. But, That's what we know so far. His Birthday date is claimed as 5th April. If you google Satoshi's Birthday, It shows 5th April. Wikipedia has the same information. Still, this is claimed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
Really, but considering that Satoshi was very secretive until recently (his privacy), I personally find it very difficult to get to the truth about his exact date of birth. But of course we can celebrate his birthday with existing references even though we don't know the exact date. If I want to celebrate Satoshi's birthday, then I tend to use his forum account registration date as a reference rather than some of the dates floating around the internet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 611
I'm not sure when the birthday of the founder, Satoshi Nakamoto, is. but I'm pretty sure we'd all like to wish Satoshi a happy birthday if we found out when his actual birthday was. but I'm a person who values ​​privacy and I don't like to search for something that the private itself doesn't share.

but I'm also interested in the birthday of this forum itself. is it calculated from the date the Satoshi account was created (November 19, 2009)? or calculated from the first post Satoshi (22 November 2009)?
has there ever been an event held to celebrate the birthday of the bitcointalk forum? I feel like I remember reading about this forum's birthday event but haven't found the source of the post I meant. or maybe my memory is wrong. I hope someone can help me with my question.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Where did you get this birth date from? From P2P foundation? I can't remember if I have seen a birth date there. Considering how much privacy he maintained that we couldn't trace him, his birth date can be faked too LOL. If you have any other sources, feel free to share. Sharing such an info would help finding Satoshi Nakamoto I guess.

Well, Satoshi himself used this date on P2PFoundation when he registered there (Source). This can be faked. But, That's what we know so far. His Birthday date is claimed as 5th April. If you google Satoshi's Birthday, It shows 5th April. Wikipedia has the same information. Still, this is claimed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
No office to OP, but that statue looks like a headstone  for something  that is suppose to be a birthday representation Roll Eyes maybe am missing something did Satoshi kick the bucket Huh

And how did you dig up these dates? Whatever methods you used, If you could find this then you know the founders identity...Hope its not Craig you  referring to  as the Satoshi  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
We don't know who is satoshi and there is no way to know when an unknown person was born. I guess you have taken that date from the misleading information reported on Wikipedia's article.

Anyone who wants to know where that date comes from can read the article published on coindesk.
How Can Satoshi Nakamoto Have a Birthday? The Significance of April 5

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Where did you get this birth date from? From P2P foundation? I can't remember if I have seen a birth date there. Considering how much privacy he maintained that we couldn't trace him, his birth date can be faked too LOL. If you have any other sources, feel free to share. Sharing such an info would help finding Satoshi Nakamoto I guess.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Happy Birthday, Satoshi Nakamoto!

I am unsure if this thread should belong to this board. Let the Moderators decide if it should be moved to somewhere else.

On This day, A legend was born in 1975. He gave us Financial Freedom. He created Bitcoin and this forum too. This event surely deserves a thread. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday, Satoshi, on your 48th Birthday. We are too busy these days, and sometimes we forget such things. Maybe you are watching us. Maybe not. Where ever you are, Stay safe and healthy! Happy Birthday Again!

Edit: I will quote myself,

Pages:
Jump to: