Pages:
Author

Topic: Hard lesson I learnt from crypto in 2 Years - page 3. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
1, Never  listen to YouTubers they are bums .

Firstly, there are no bums in crypto currency, either they are influencers or newbies, or traders or owners, no body is a bum. Everybody is into crypto currency to take profits, the influencer telling you to buy A or buy B is doing so for his pockets, ofcourse influencers call will win, (is it all the time?) When influencers and project owners say, this is not a financial advice; do you think it is a joke ? Crypto preaches self responsibility. We must always leave at home our bias while dealing with crypto currency and ofcourse fix pout greed.

2. BTC is the king. The ratio should be like BTC/ETH 80%  rest alts.

BTC is king, undisputed; but on the short term, BTC will not give you the profits that you desire and this is the main pivotal reason why we all flock towards alternate coins. To survive investment in altcoins, you must spread your niche amongst several chains and understand how they work. Relying on btc would not improve your funds short term; while depending on altcoins would rekt your finannces

What do you do ? see below

3. Make a decision 
: By Creating a balance between BTC and Altcoin investment
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I am believe all of those was right, we must confidence with our own analisys and never trapped by influencers review in youtube , twitter or anything else. Maybe they were paid foe their review about any projects. By taking our own decision  based research and observation.alot influencer shilling their assets meanwhile we buy they will sold it
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
3. Make a decision - When big opportunities knock the door make decisions fast.  trust your gut. Examples are Elon musk shill dogecoin first time. Facebook change the name to Meta. You have to make a decision when is happening the same day.
Like when you have the opportunity to go out with a girl you like. Make a decision now. All these  waiting and thinking is  killing you.  Think fast.

To your fist point: I totally agree and of course this is not only true for youtubers but for every crypto influencer out there may it be on twitter, facebook or whatever platform they are on. All they do is to shill their own bags and none of them really cars about their followers. They just shill a project that they are already own themself, so their followers are buying it and then they dump on them. Maybe there are a few good influencers out there, but i have not seen one yet.

To your second point: If you wanna go for a relatively safe investment then of course i agree but if you are going for potential moonshots like x10 or more in a realtively short time then you have to invest into small alts. The risk their of a total loss of your investment is way higher this way obviously but you should not invest money that you need for living anyway.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The number 1 is right, never listen to YouTubers especially influencers as they are just getting paid to advertise the coin and doesn't really know anything about the project (most of them) second is true but it is up to you if you wanted the majority of your asset to go in Bitcoin, I personally put 90% of my money to Bitcoin and the last one on your list is risky, though it could be profitable but make sure that you won't be too greedy and don't put all of your money on that coin try a lower to average amount (depends on how much money you have) and use that, it is not bad to take some advantages to things like this.
Activity: 251
Merit: 80

Even the youtubers that you love and think trusty.

Coinbereu : He all the time recommended on terra luna. He recommended it on the shitcoin Netvrk and put it on the list of metaverse best projects.

Sheldon Evans: Open youtube video terra luna to $1000 and never take responsibility for his mistakes.

Jrnycrypto -  Said that Sand token will be top 10 in 2022, dogecoin will be $1, ada will be $10 in 2021 and many wrong calls.

they are all bums.

3. Make a decision - When big opportunities knock the door make decisions fast.  trust your gut. Examples are Elon musk shill dogecoin first time. Facebook change the name to Meta. You have to make a decision when is happening the same day.
Like when you have the opportunity to go out with a girl you like. Make a decision now. All these  waiting and thinking is  killing you.  Think fast.

listen to you
Pages:
Jump to: