Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardware wallet name - page 6. (Read 26217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
November 15, 2012, 03:39:45 PM
"Hard-On"
"Sir where are we going to store all these coins?" "Let me just get a hard on"
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
November 15, 2012, 01:23:36 PM
"Hard-On"
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
November 15, 2012, 09:45:51 AM
Keep it all uniform and call it the slushfund like that guy said way back in the posts lol.

Its a real term afterall and relates to money, its a no brainer lols
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
November 15, 2012, 09:08:14 AM
we might soon see a bounty setup for organizing everything into a list and a poll ;>, must be hundreds of submissions.

Meh, that could be easily rigged. It might be better if slush chose the name himself.

But I agree that action should be taken soon, we're all getting antsy!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
November 15, 2012, 03:42:47 AM
iPglet

this is funny because it spells "Piglet" but has a hipster switchaletteroo thingy goin' to include the iSomething prefix for internetz. my granny can pronounce it "ipglet".

Activity: 532
November 14, 2012, 05:24:53 PM

Even I, the creator of the name "Oink", must concede defeat to piglet :3 Great name! But allow me to post this.

-everydayI'm snippin'-
1) A shield for Raspberry Pi (for DIY hackers)
2) Custom hardware based solution (for common consumers)
-snippitysnipsnip-

Since your name is specifically catered to the Raspberry Pi version, I'm gonna offer up Oink to slush for the custom hardware one for nothing more than the satisfaction of knowing I named a product. (If he should choose to want that). Something like this

-everydayI'm snippin'-
1) A shield for Raspberry Pi (for DIY hackers) - Piglet
2) Custom hardware based solution (for common consumers) - Oink
-snippitysnipsnip-

Just a suggestion, cause I'm enjoying this bounty ^_^. Of course, the final decision is up to slush Tongue There is no doubt in my mind that Mush has improved upon my idea Tongue I'm rambling probably considering I'm tired, but anyways, nice name Smiley
Or the device can be called piglet, and software to connect to it can be called oink hahah

Heh, this is one of the best brainstorming sessions I've seen lately, sounds cool.

"Dude, you need to update 'oink' and then connect your 'piglet' to a usb port..."

You think this is good, wait till people start to get together over Skype or something. Wink Also, it appears pigl.et is open.

informal?

gimmedeloot (because you give it your loot)
cashr (like, in, y'know "cashier")
cashius (it's a "boxr" full of your cash (yeah, that one takes a while))

Cashius sounds a lot like casascius.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
November 14, 2012, 03:55:02 PM

Even I, the creator of the name "Oink", must concede defeat to piglet :3 Great name! But allow me to post this.

-everydayI'm snippin'-
-snippitysnipsnip-

Since your name is specifically catered to the Raspberry Pi version, I'm gonna offer up Oink to slush for the custom hardware one for nothing more than the satisfaction of knowing I named a product. (If he should choose to want that). Something like this

-everydayI'm snippin'-
-snippitysnipsnip-

Just a suggestion, cause I'm enjoying this bounty ^_^. Of course, the final decision is up to slush Tongue There is no doubt in my mind that Mush has improved upon my idea Tongue I'm rambling probably considering I'm tired, but anyways, nice name Smiley
Or the device can be called piglet, and software to connect to it can be called oink hahah

Heh, this is one of the best brainstorming sessions I've seen lately, sounds cool.

"Dude, you need to update 'oink' and then connect your 'piglet' to a usb port..."
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
November 14, 2012, 03:47:02 PM
we might soon see a bounty setup for organizing everything into a list and a poll ;>, must be hundreds of submissions.
legendary
Hello!
November 14, 2012, 03:26:32 PM
Well, I love both "Oink!" and "Piglet" and I'm considering these names for real. However I still need to decide how much these "informal" product names can affect seriousness of the whole project.

Well, a lot of names like that can lead to epic projects.

• Google (A variation of Googol, aka 1, followed by 100 zeroes.)
  • Zynga (Named after the guy's dog)
  • Crazy Egg (Huh)
  • Tumblr
  • Viddy

Some of the best product names are indeed "informal".
"this little piggy went to market" lol
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
November 14, 2012, 03:17:28 PM
informal?

gimmedeloot (because you give it your loot)
cashr (like, in, y'know "cashier")
cashius (it's a "boxr" full of your cash (yeah, that one takes a while))
November 14, 2012, 02:47:43 PM
Well, I love both "Oink!" and "Piglet" and I'm considering these names for real. However I still need to decide how much these "informal" product names can affect seriousness of the whole project.

Well, a lot of names like that can lead to epic projects.

• Google (A variation of Googol, aka 1, followed by 100 zeroes.)
  • Zynga (Named after the guy's dog)
  • Crazy Egg (Huh)
  • Tumblr
  • Viddy

Some of the best product names are indeed "informal".
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
November 14, 2012, 02:44:07 PM

They sound like project code names to me.  I'd stick with Lockr.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
November 14, 2012, 02:10:22 PM
legendary
Hello!
November 14, 2012, 01:22:12 PM

-everydayI'm snippin'-
-snippitysnipsnip-

-everydayI'm snippin'-
-snippitysnipsnip-

November 14, 2012, 01:19:59 PM

-everydayI'm snippin'-
-snippitysnipsnip-

-everydayI'm snippin'-
-snippitysnipsnip-

legendary
Hello!
November 14, 2012, 11:52:59 AM
I think piglet is the best so far.
As long as its shaped like a pig and makes oinks every time there is a transactions Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 14, 2012, 11:43:18 AM
I think piglet is the best so far.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2012, 10:02:57 PM
eBANK/ezBANK
eKEY
myBANK
legendary