Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardworking pays not luck - page 23. (Read 25173 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 10:50:05 AM
I agree. Hardwork pays but sometimes luck pays. Especially in this bounty hunting at this moment, it's actually luck that gets you a project that will pay you huge even when the work you do might be little and sometimes you do some bounties with all your time and energy and it amounts to little or nothing or not much payment compared to the one that you didn't put much effort even after researching about a project. It's all about luck sometimes not just hardwork. Although, I won't dispute, hardwork pays mostly in the long run
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 15, 2019, 10:41:07 AM
yes, agree with you. Hardworking definitely pays. We have to be very careful selecting the projects. Otherwise we will be pushed to scam projects, which can  lead not rewards and waste of efforts.
At the beginning of any project, it's really difficult to identify if the project is scam or legit.
Many times we get attracted and inspired by the project idea, it's website, and very large number of community members in telegram.
Now a days every system, idea, concept can be transformed into blockchain technology ecosystem. It's very much possible to design a very good looking website with lot of graphics in it. I have seen there are thousands of boots possible in telegram community.
So if we feel the project is good, we have to get ourselves engaged daily in community discussions. This will keep us updated about project specifically the development part. We also consider at what stage product development is.
If we have technical knowledge (I don't have), GitHub code also can give better idea about project. One example I can give here is MultiVAC. I am engaged in this project so much and due to that get updated on their daily development updates, team members information, any events they have and so on.
One of the thing I have observed that if any product is already existing and through a project they are migrating to blockchain technology, it's most likely genuine project. At the moment I see two examples, Bankera and Bolton.
There are many other factors which  can be checked to know if any project is good by or not.
I see a solution to scam projects, Regulations to cryptocurrency and ICOs.
We also need to work smart way to convert the hard work into rewards. Still we need some portion of luck to match all the criteria.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
January 15, 2019, 08:28:10 AM
We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors
i feel what your feeling , im ever join 4 month bounty with 1$ payment or zero , but IMO the problem is not on bitcointalk , the problem was on greedy people that just want profit with do nothing
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 15, 2019, 07:46:51 AM
Hardwork can be classified in many ways and for me its all pays luck.

1. If you are a hardworking employee, you will get promoted easily, have higher salary and can live a fruitful life.

2. If youre a hard working investor, you can earn millions in just few years. Trading requires knowledge and mostly hardwork.

3. If you eally want to be rich, set up a business and put all your hardworks in it. Im sure it will all pay off in the end.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 07:44:40 AM
Hardwork is one thing but luck also plays an important part. All bounty hunters worked hard in campaigns but if project is a scam or project fails , then luck is not good for them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 07:29:17 AM
Sometimes luck and hardwork plays perfectly together. My example is the bounties I have tried from the start of my bounty hunter career here. I only got few ideas on things I should consider before deciding to invest my time to that bounty and I worked hard on it, complying every rules, it turns out that at the end of ico, I am one of the lucky ones that time to have a token that has more value price than we thought it would have. Take note that it wasn't a scam.
Activity: 363
January 15, 2019, 07:20:17 AM
Hunters are not protected against scam projects and this is why we have to make research which product we advertising.
But, even with  learning about the project, analyzing it we are not safe, as some projects turn out to be a scammy in later phase of their development.

That's right, it can happen every time we just finish or do something excellent and get results ... it's a scam. Everything will dissipate if it is a fake project so I urge you to learn carefully about the project you will be doing in the future  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 06:33:33 AM
Very often, projects in which we are participating do not bring anything or bring a penny from which there is very little confusion, but there is hope that in the future they will bring more profit!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2019, 06:26:31 AM
I believe those who works hard will get success, every time luck does not work but On the basis of previous year I would also say now luck also matters in order to get reward from bounties because in the previous year I noticed almost 80% of bounties has been scammed or failed I participated but honestly speaking we can not blame anyone for not getting paid we should also analyse the project properly before participating its our duty as well to check and I would also add one thing last year market conditions were not good that is also one of the reason of many projects failed.
Activity: 442
January 15, 2019, 04:16:29 AM
This is an extremely wrong idea. If you are a technician, you should not pursue money. Now is the capitalist world, hard work can only solve daily expenses. If you want to be rich, luck is very important.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 14, 2019, 07:04:48 PM
We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors

The specifics of the crypto market are such that the earnings of bounty hunters and the profit of investors largely depends on luck.
However, you need to make a very serious effort and do hard work - it is to choose a project that will bring you good profits.
Therefore, it is not necessary to say that earnings depend only on luck.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
January 14, 2019, 07:04:16 PM
I think I also feel the same as you. I have worked for a year in the bounty program. I have some rewards but they are still not valuable in the market. And I also did some projects and working for free because they are scams and failed. This is not a luck, but I don't need the luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 14, 2019, 06:55:16 PM
Hunters are not protected against scam projects and this is why we have to make research which product we advertising.
But, even with  learning about the project, analyzing it we are not safe, as some projects turn out to be a scammy in later phase of their development.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 14, 2019, 06:48:43 PM
Yeah but as you stated its becoming the other way round which is really sad. You now work hard and without luck you don't get paid, which should not be the case. Also people even just come on board to just dupe and go away free.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 06:43:02 PM
Going by experience in this industry, I could say you are wrong. Do you know how many so called professionals and all knowing traders have been left out in the cold during this continuous bearish market? On the other hand, people have been very lucky to pick up potential coins, holding and making decent and life changing profits. It has happened in this industry severally. People have been made very wealthy over a short period of time by just beign lucky to hold the right tokens/coins. Luck plays a huge role on this industry.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 14, 2019, 06:25:57 PM
We can't write off luck in human life but you can only say you are lucky when you hard work meets with opportunities.
Why most bounties are not really fulfilling is because of the market conditions. Because of ICOs don't raise money how will they pay bounty hunters.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 14, 2019, 06:13:15 PM
Hard work pays off. You should work hard and be honest with bounty managers and another participants. Moreover you should stick to the rules of each projects and if you follow these steps, you would gain great profits from bounties.
Not just in bounties but we should hard work more in real life, it will always give the best interest in life. If you have decided to work in cryptomarket, you should be more patient while the market is still down and just keep on working hard honestly and a lot more wiser, don’t just depend on any luck you have.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 14, 2019, 06:08:14 PM
To me, hardworking pays only and only when you invest your time and money on valuable projects
And to get good projects you have to do your own research  and be sure of the positives too

That way you get the full knowledge about the project and product

The best idea is to sell as soon as you are able to. The experience has shown that holding is a foolish idea. I'm focused on getting coins at the falling market. Hopefully, we'll have opportunities to experiment in the growing market too!
Activity: 504
January 14, 2019, 12:37:41 PM
Unfortunately, hard work for bounty hunters is not a guarantee of a 100% reward, because for some reason the project will not want to pay you. If you, with the help of luck, find a good project, then your work will be rewarded. Work and luck must go side by side.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 14, 2019, 12:22:50 PM
Sometimes hard work will never prevail because even though you work hard and put so much effort you won't be rewarded if you fail to look for a legit project. Luck is also a factor and it plays a big rile in someone else's success.
Pages:
Jump to: