Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anybody else joined the PI network yet - page 2. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 07, 2019, 03:23:25 AM
Lol no i just want to spread a word about Pi Network because it is really good project...anyway if my post here bothers you i can delete it, no problem
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
December 07, 2019, 03:12:19 AM
This is the site for it, https://minepi.com/ It basically is a new alt coin that mines on your phone its getting big in china for some reason, You need a beta invite code to get access to it which is just my username if you wanna check it out, Its on IOS, Seems cool.

Yes i use it. The idea of this app (project) is actually to make everyday transactons as simple and useful as they can be (paying with cryptocurrency simply by mobile phone...and the Pi Network app will be used as a wallet)

I checked the both of your profile buy it seems you two are only came here just to promote pi network?
It seems a multi account
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
December 07, 2019, 02:49:55 AM
Ive read all about PI network but since i like mining more on my PC i have no interest and moreover i still find it hard to believe that a project that offers mining on smartphones through an app is legit, only time will tell though
Activity: 4
December 07, 2019, 02:43:49 AM
Yes i use it. The idea of this app (project) is actually to make everyday transactons as simple and useful as they can be (paying with cryptocurrency simply by mobile phone...and the Pi Network app will be used as a wallet)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
December 07, 2019, 02:13:09 AM
I have glanced at this for a long time but there hasn't been a right time to find out more. Mining coins via phone is a solution for those who cannot mine via a PC due to cost constraints. The problem is whether this will survive as a really serious project or just want to make a profit. This is difficult to avoid for further information seekers.
Activity: 1
December 07, 2019, 01:05:34 AM
This is the site for it, https://minepi.com/ It basically is a new alt coin that mines on your phone its getting big in china for some reason, You need a beta invite code to get access to it which is just my username if you wanna check it out, Its on IOS, Seems cool.
Pages:
Jump to: