Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone played this lottery game? - page 2. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 06:01:33 AM
https://lottery.allgamescoin.org/
A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.
Can someone tell me?

I played the usual lotteries and I can't boast that I won a lot thanks to them. It seems to me that the lottery in the field of cryptocurrency is the best thing that can happen. Looks very great for any win in my opinion
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 06:27:35 AM
Can someone tell me?
You should understand that all the lotteries are created with only one purpose - to enrich their founder. My advice is stay away from all lotteries and use your money for more useful investments.
Reasonable investment is indeed a good choice
September 27, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
Any lottery is a fraud. And not in the sense that they won't give you the money, no. It's just that any lottery always earns more on its customers than customers earn on the lottery. IMHO
maybe u r right
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
I tried this before just like on Bustabet, you bet adn you will have a chance to win or lose, but mostly the first 2 rounds you win and depends on your bet, and the third try you will lose, and then the forth time you win, and the last round you lose. Just the same old shit game but very addictive, the technique was place a huge amount at the first to second round then try not to play if you get your price. This is very risky and even your sons can play this kind of game when you have a bet.
September 27, 2018, 05:58:10 AM
Can someone tell me?

Do not know about this one, but I had an experience with another blockchain lotteries such as Trueflip for example. And I'm still playing it because it's a revolution in gambling and can give you a lot of profit.
I have never heard of that, what is it?
September 26, 2018, 11:41:48 PM
Never tried lottery game using a coin. Most of the old exchanges has a lottery game and I tried my best to resist the temptation on playing but for some reason I tried to click the dice multiple times and lost $50 in 3 minutes. Gambling has its own way for players to keep on playing. NEVER try to play the lottery on exchanges . It is a game that nobody wins. They just take away your money feeling that you've been scammed LEGALLY.
Sorry to hear this. I will be careful
Activity: 630
September 26, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
Can someone tell me?

Do not know about this one, but I had an experience with another blockchain lotteries such as Trueflip for example. And I'm still playing it because it's a revolution in gambling and can give you a lot of profit.
I still participated in this project at the ico stage of the company, because Trueflip seemed quite promising and I'm not surprised that it still attracts the attention of gamblers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 26, 2018, 01:35:00 PM
Can someone tell me?

September 26, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
Never tried lottery game using a coin. Most of the old exchanges has a lottery game and I tried my best to resist the temptation on playing but for some reason I tried to click the dice multiple times and lost $50 in 3 minutes. Gambling has its own way for players to keep on playing. NEVER try to play the lottery on exchanges . It is a game that nobody wins. They just take away your money feeling that you've been scammed LEGALLY.
I think this game is very convenient, you only need their wallet to play, you don't need to log in, so I want to try it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
Can someone tell me?
You should understand that all the lotteries are created with only one purpose - to enrich their founder. My advice is stay away from all lotteries and use your money for more useful investments.
September 26, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
I think games are always for fun not for gambling. Addiction of anything is very harmful.
Yes, I just want to play as a small game.
September 26, 2018, 03:55:18 AM
Not yet tried but could give it a try as it looks legitimate.
I think this is legal, but I want to test the fairness.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
Any lottery is a fraud. And not in the sense that they won't give you the money, no. It's just that any lottery always earns more on its customers than customers earn on the lottery. IMHO
Activity: 193
September 25, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
Can someone tell me?
You better take part in the bounty, pay for it more surely as long as you take the right bounty, because now there are lots of scam bounties, and don't pay for it.
I suggest that you join the bounty in Bountrust, there are lots of legit bounty and so far they always pay. You can follow the Bountrust channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust
September 25, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
Thank you for your advice. I just think that this lottery game doesn't cost too much every time. I want to try it.
Yes it dont cost too much but gambling is very addictive even that is a little amount of money they earn with that, imagine how many of you are playing the game even though we are talking about .000001 btc if there are thousands of player its a huge amount.

Try to search about gambling BTC, there are lots of people lose all their investment in there.
You are right, small gambling without self-control will also lose a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 25, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
September 25, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
No I haven't played that one before but thanks for the link I will go to the site and have a look at it. I see they only use their own coin for games and payments which could present exchange problems if you want something immediately spendable. I have used Trueflip before they payout in Bitcoin but odds of winning are pretty low.
September 25, 2018, 12:07:02 AM
Lottery game? Just as a form of entertainment, can not become a way to make money and get rich (my personal opinion).
Efficient investment or hard work to change life!
Very sincere advice. It’s impossible to make money and get rich by gambling. I know. THX
Activity: 79
September 24, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
I think games are always for fun not for gambling. Addiction of anything is very harmful.
Activity: 266
September 24, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
Not yet tried but could give it a try as it looks legitimate.
Pages:
Jump to: