Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone played this lottery game? - page 4. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
https://lottery.allgamescoin.org/
A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.
Can someone tell me?
Never heard of that site. I play lotto at crypto-games.net. You can try it. Their lottery is legitimate and uses third party to pick winners and all the records are public. Btc Lotto is usually active with a decent pot twice a week and during wagering contest the pot goes even higher. Give it a shot.
Thank you for your recommendation, because I have some XAGCs to try, I just want to know the fairness of this game.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
I have never been lucky to play the lottery , since I don't know much about lottery , better not to play this thing except you know how to play , many things are better to do, many friends in this forum know a lot of ways to make a profit, you can read their thread or ask them.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 22, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
Can someone tell me?
Never heard of that site. I play lotto at crypto-games.net. You can try it. Their lottery is legitimate and uses third party to pick winners and all the records are public. Btc Lotto is usually active with a decent pot twice a week and during wagering contest the pot goes even higher. Give it a shot.
Activity: 8
September 22, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
Actually playing them to make profit really does not make sense but you can play them for fun, there should be zero house edge I think there is some with zero edge. Check gambling section.
Yes, I want to find a little fun in it, not for gambling. If I want gamble, I will go to a bigger gambling site.
I think this thing can be used for entertainment, but don't be addicted to it.
September 22, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Actually playing them to make profit really does not make sense but you can play them for fun, there should be zero house edge I think there is some with zero edge. Check gambling section.
Yes, I want to find a little fun in it, not for gambling. If I want gamble, I will go to a bigger gambling site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
September 22, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
Actually i don't know what is this lottery like. But, an easy ways is always have a big risk, but if you have a much luck, you'll get huge reward. I just want to give suggestion for you, do not playing your fund with luck, or you will get big chance of losing your fund. And for me, lottery is not in my list.

This forum is huge buddy, knowledge is everywhere. You should try to hunting, get your income and trade in exchange. Daily trade is the best choice buddy. Good luck.

Thank you for your advice. I just think that this lottery game doesn't cost too much every time. I want to try it.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
September 22, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
Actually i don't know what is this lottery like. But, an easy ways is always have a big risk, but if you have a much luck, you'll get huge reward. I just want to give suggestion for you, do not playing your fund with luck, or you will get big chance of losing your fund. And for me, lottery is not in my list.

This forum is huge buddy, knowledge is everywhere. You should try to hunting, get your income and trade in exchange. Daily trade is the best choice buddy. Good luck.

September 22, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
Can someone tell me?
Pages:
Jump to: