Pages:
Author

Topic: has anyone tried "double your bitcoins"? - page 2. (Read 34508 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
You should try the Hitman Network, very legit, clean kills. (LOL)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
& You've presumably used the service yourself? Smiley ... with large amounts?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wonder how he remembers his username?Tongue

Some ppl seriously need to take the gigantic corn cob out of their but and lighten up. I thought this would be an interesting topic, that's all.
Awe come on now, these are honest criminals. they even admit that they are criminals. Why don't you trust them? LOL! Better yet, trust me, I'm not even a criminal. So send me your btc and I will sit on it and when btc doubles in value I will return you 150%. That's a 50% profit! PM for details. JK'ing....
I wonder how he remembers his username?Tongue
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
It really smells like teen SCAM spirit... LOL

About 99% probability...
I am quitting life, and I have too many bitcoins! So I'm giving away bitcoins for FREE!

Just send bitcoins to 1GCPtL8Xj1yvkfcPUgsc4MrAHc48Rzn9b3 and I will send you back DOUBLE for free!

... Do you really have to ask?

This reminds me of the scams in eve-online, basically the same thing. Send me ISK, I'll double it. The way it works is they will usually double small amounts and then when some idiot sends a big amount, they don't double it but just keep it.

You took the words right outta' my mouth.. .. .. It musta' been whilst I was kissin' youu!
Activity: 99
I am quitting life, and I have too many bitcoins! So I'm giving away bitcoins for FREE!

Just send bitcoins to 1GCPtL8Xj1yvkfcPUgsc4MrAHc48Rzn9b3 and I will send you back DOUBLE for free!

... Do you really have to ask?

This reminds me of the scams in eve-online, basically the same thing. Send me ISK, I'll double it. The way it works is they will usually double small amounts and then when some idiot sends a big amount, they don't double it but just keep it.
There is a site listed in the hidden wiki, it's called "double your bitcoins". While I wouldn't dare to try this because I don't want to become associated with "tainted" bitcoins, I am curious to know what others think of it and if anyone has actually tried it. It's located here: http://mephhg5v5jxviujk.onion.to/
Pages:
Jump to: