Pages:
Author

Topic: has anyone tried freebitco.in investment? - page 3. (Read 1294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
October 11, 2017, 12:30:35 PM
you i Tried freebitco.in Investment program , 4% interest rate is normal just for keeping balance in wallet . in this main drawback is to control your greed and keep away from multiplier

Freebitco.in is trustable website also an old gambling website . They charge withdraw fees when you need money in urgent
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
October 11, 2017, 12:03:12 PM
I think they give out way too little for investors, given that you'd have to invest a significant amount to even think of making a profit.
4.08% per year is just not enough if you consider the risk of leaving your coins with them for over a year.

I prefer investing in websites that share profit based on an actual profit or loss percentage, preferably for less than 1 year.

On CryptoGames for example, you'd make way more profit in less than a year.

Take a look at this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-investment-returns-updated-weekly-week-35-2796-in-btc-1796062 ([Crypto-Games.net] Investment Returns, Updated weekly, Week 35, +27.96% in BTC)

Yes, that is right, that the interests are low.
But the risk seems not to be high. They pay the interests daily, as I read, or did they change that? Anyway, the benefits are too low.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
October 11, 2017, 11:49:50 AM
I think they give out way too little for investors, given that you'd have to invest a significant amount to even think of making a profit.
4.08% per year is just not enough if you consider the risk of leaving your coins with them for over a year.

I prefer investing in websites that share profit based on an actual profit or loss percentage, preferably for less than 1 year.

On CryptoGames for example, you'd make way more profit in less than a year.

Take a look at this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-investment-returns-updated-weekly-week-35-2796-in-btc-1796062 ([Crypto-Games.net] Investment Returns, Updated weekly, Week 35, +27.96% in BTC)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
October 11, 2017, 10:59:32 AM
Freebitco.in that site honestly is faucet and lottery before but when start dice game was trending in bitcoin before they added dice game in their site until they also added the browser mining  and investing..
They are improving their site and adding more choices where you wanted to multiple your bitcoins.. And i think the owner of the site is member here in forum i just don't remember the name there is someone has official thread before for freebitco.in.. or maybe its in other forum ,,..
Well i can say maybe they are trusted site since they are still alive for a long time but beware of invest lots of bitcoin.. we are still in online that anytime   we can be scam..
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 11, 2017, 10:42:20 AM
I have been using freebitco.in faucet since a long time, i have had no issues with them,They also pay 50% commission on referrals.
The best part of freebitco.in is they are paying weekly on time with accurate amount.One among legitimate faucets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 11, 2017, 10:20:29 AM
I was always skeptical about freebitco.in investment and all the changes they have made, but it seems like they are doing fine after all this time. the site is turned into a proper gambling site instead of just being a faucet.

I tried their investment (4.08% annual profit) by making a small deposit and by following the funds I see their main wallet currently contains 508BTC that is $2.4 million!
https://blockchain.info/address/1CE5T4P6WmFUQvQFwvedgTEc5Z7BSVJLVN

does anyone have any feedback on their services?

for example I didn't find any Contacts/support/ticket section on the site. what do you do if you have an issue?

I have been using their service for a while now and it has never failed me at least up till now. I have been getting about 0.01% of the amount I have in my wallet daily and I make use of the inbuilt wallet normally for transactions (both receiving and sending). They have been able to keep up with their good reputation since 2013 and they are still growing. (All the details you need to know about their operation is on their site as well).

I also loved how they managed the last fork and how they disbursed the BCC pretty fast in form of BTC though, as well as how good they are at giving information on any subsequent fork and their stand.

You can still do your own due diligence though, but from my angle, investing with them has been pretty awesome. It is still risky anyway, not having control of your funds since they operate a centralized wallet, so, I wont advise you put more than you cannot afford to loose. This is life and anything can go pretty bad. However, since they have been around for a while, and with the fact that they have a good contact support with some solid team, I doubt if there should really be much of an issue with them at the long run.
You can let me know if you need more info.

You can find the contact/support section if you click on the FAQ tab.

Cheers!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
October 11, 2017, 08:32:32 AM
For me, freebitco.in is quite good in terms of reputation. I'm pretty sure people have been using their faucet for a long time already, though I'm not sure about their gambling feature. But personally though, I really don't trust any site that offers "investments". Not that I think freebitco.in is legit, it's just that I always automatically think of "scam" or "ponzi" when reading the term "investment" when browsing cryptocurrency websites.

I was always skeptical about freebitco.in investment and all the changes they have made, but it seems like they are doing fine after all this time. the site is turned into a proper gambling site instead of just being a faucet.

I tried their investment (4.08% annual profit) by making a small deposit and by following the funds I see their main wallet currently contains 508BTC that is $2.4 million!

for example I didn't find any Contacts/support/ticket section on the site. what do you do if you have an issue?
I searched and found contact formular at FAQ. First log in, then go to FAQ and scroll down to "How can I contact you?". There you see the contact form. Didn't find any other contact infos. That's wired.
I didn't invest, because the interests would be to low for little amounts, so I prefer Bitfinex for lending. At earlier times I used poloniex, as I still trusted them.
If you want information about them, then here are some. Not sure if these information are legit though.

Name:Interglobal Limited
Street:Suite 102, Ground Floor
Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Houston Str
City:Belize City
State:Belize
Phone:+223.2839
Email:[email protected]
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
October 11, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

I searched and found contact formular at FAQ. First log in, then go to FAQ and scroll down to "How can I contact you?". There you see the contact form. Didn't find any other contact infos. That's wired.
I didn't invest, because the interests would be to low for little amounts, so I prefer Bitfinex for lending. At earlier times I used poloniex, as I still trusted them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 11, 2017, 05:42:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: