Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone withdrawn Bitcoin from Cryptsy for the past 48 hours? - page 2. (Read 1180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
I just read that cryptsy hq has been abandoned like a week ago - big pappa vern is probably in China right now using everyone's money to make his next scamchange Sad

Edit: found the link

http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/

Yeah I just saw this, I just want to be sure that if i click "withdraw" im not going to be with my bitcoins stuck forever. It's a small amount, it's not even 30 dollars I think in total. But it still pisses me off to lose money to exchanges, so I want to be sure..

Go for it...at least we hear will think you are a 'hero' ...me I never did anything with cryptsy...but damn it is not looking too good

from friends on bitcointalk and skype WHO WAITED TOO LONG I'd say get it out now......it either will WORK or NOT ....by waiting you just give them

more time imho NOT to give you coin..if they really are in the process of wrapping the scam exchange up

LIKELY imho you will get your 30 bucks out...I heard a 'rumor' can't find the link that cryptsy has a 22 buck limit...so grab 22 bucks now and get the other 8 a day later

I't an't much but at least ego wise it will count as a win Smiley

Well it's not like I have many alternatives right.. its either I take the risk and maybe I can manage to get my funds out, or I just sit and wait for what? because it doesn't seem it's going to get any better.

I will try to get 20 dollars later for a test, then 10 a couple laters and we'll see how it goes.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I just read that cryptsy hq has been abandoned like a week ago - big pappa vern is probably in China right now using everyone's money to make his next scamchange Sad

http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/

Yeah I just saw this, I just want to be sure that if i click "withdraw" im not going to be with my bitcoins stuck forever. It's a small amount, it's not even 30 dollars I think in total. But it still pisses me off to lose money to exchanges, so I want to be sure..

Go for it...at least we hear will think you are a 'hero' ...me I never did anything with cryptsy...but damn it is not looking too good

from friends on bitcointalk and skype WHO WAITED TOO LONG I'd say get it out now......it either will WORK or NOT ....by waiting you just give them

more time imho NOT to give you coin..if they really are in the process of wrapping the scam exchange up

LIKELY imho you will get your 30 bucks out...I heard a 'rumor' can't find the link that cryptsy has a 22 buck limit...so grab 22 bucks now and get the other 8 a day later

I't an't much but at least ego wise it will count as a win Smiley

legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Shit started long time ago ,If you can do it then you better go for it but I doubt you will withdraw anything without any issues (unless you have very small amounts then they may let you).
and I'm speaking about my self when I say that I wish them nothing but the worst because they are scammers .
legendary
Please let me know if I can move my coins outside of that exchange before shit hits the fan which it looks like it's imminent (I hope im wrong and wish them nothing but the best but honestly this is starting to look pretty dodgy at this point).

Please let me know if my coins will safely arrive on my local wallet if I withdraw now. Im going to sell my alts and convert everything to BTC and move all outside of the exchange, but I need to know first. It's a small amount, but for me it's important. Let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: