Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 61. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
I think that bitcoin has not yet reached its ultimate goal

I don't think it has ultimate goal since technology from time to time change and always innovate if opportunity comes. Bitcoin is a product of a highly innovative digital technology and for me, its opportunity to grow even more is limitless.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
June 09, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
Bitcoin has a long road to reach its goal. If there someone who's thinking "that's it, end of the road" I can't blame him/her. Because bitcoin has reached overrated prices in the end of 2017. Anyone who enter in those dates to btc, can think bitcoin won't rise anymore. If it hasn't done that move maybe we could see 14-15k dollars now. Whatever past is past, like I said bitcoin's road is long. Don't give up walking Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
I think that bitcoin has not yet reached its ultimate goal
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
June 09, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
i never tough bitcoin has it own goal price. that was new to me. just notice about it now. or it might just more to peoples speculation again that all wanna see bitcoin reach that price. for bitcoin to reach that price is very impossible. i know nothing was impossible in cryptos but this to far from logic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
Actually it depends if bitcoin has reached its goal because as of now they are in the successful state business and every achievement that they get or receive, them goals in life is still explore and explore until there are satisfied to their achievements.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
bitcoin have not reach it goal, the goal to be the world currency, goal to be accepted by all nation.
so nah it haven't reached it goal, but with time we will experience a high demand for bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.   
Activity: 616
June 09, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
the goal for bitcoin is not always about price and value i think the goal of bitcoin right now is legalized from the government to be a legal currencies in a country, not in 1 country but all country in the world, this is the bitcoin goal right now, if bitcoin can reach that, I think bitcoin will reach the hardest goal ever
Activity: 546
June 09, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
Bitcoin was designed to promote the online transactions and secure peer to peer transactions while if we look at the bitcoin popularity it is more popular than dollar now and it is used by every one from different parts of the globe.
Activity: 173
June 09, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.

For me I can say that bitcoin already reached its goal and that was happened last year as the market value is close to $20000, the current situation of bitcoin is another goal to reached is to recover from its market value and i hope that this will actually done this year.
Activity: 118
June 09, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think it has reached its end goal from the very conception of bitcoins and now, it's just gaining more and more value for itself. It is becoming self-sustainable all by itself. All we have left now is for bitcoins to flex a little bit more so we can enjoy the high price along with alt coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 09, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think when we talked about if bitcoin has reached its goal,  I think yes. I even think that the goal of the one who invent bitcoin had even surpassed his or her goal to the point that it has its overwhelming achievements.  Even us didn't expect on what bitcoin is now. I think k when we talks about it's functions,  bitcoin really has perform it's functions.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

I think this goal has already been reached as you say. But there is an even greater goal that us investors of bitcoin wanted, and that is global acceptance. We want bitcoin to be globally accepted and be operated fully in all countries across the globe with an access to an internet. Another is becoming an official currency, which seems to be a far fetched dream as of now.
Becoming official? I guess there's still a lots of obstacle in terms of acceptance, as most government bodies are ain't favor yet with this digital money, a  lots of countries all over the globe still thinks that bitcoin is not reliable and possible being manipulated, though there's acceptance that already happening but we need to have more businesses to cater the said system, things still on the right track from my own assessment, bitcoin should continue being use and not being treated as an assets that will grow after some time.

I think he is referring to Bitcoin legalization, there are some countries that legalized the usage of Bitcoin and other type of crypto currencies like Japan and there also other countries that banned Bitcoin for every citizens of their country. In terms of legalization in every country or should I say global acceptance of this innovation, it will be a long ~ long way to go, because creating rules and regulation on the part of government takes a lot of time from some countries especially the countries with a corrupt government. I would say Bitcoin already achieved 50% of its goal. Cool
Activity: 59
June 09, 2018, 06:55:00 AM
I think you should provide us some proven links or site to support your topics so that the readers and critics will have full understanding about the full plan of bitcoin, whole roadmap and the very goal of bitcoin now and in the future.
Activity: 350
June 09, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
apparently, it has not reached yet. as you know, the number of bitcoins - 21 million predictions from experts say that all 21 million will be produced in many years. The reason for this is an increasingly complex solution of mathematical problems when creating blocks of bitcoins. in the process it can be concluded that the virtual coin of the established limit will not reach. but this is a technical matter. as for the price - the forecasts are different and, judging by the increasingly difficult production of bitcoins, each time its price will increase due to energy costs and intellectual forces of the miners.
Activity: 54
June 09, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
if true in our opinion can only be applied properly and correctly, whether bitcoin has reached a primary goal. we are only worried that these questions do not have the right clarity of the target, because no one knows about the true purpose of bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 09, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

I think this goal has already been reached as you say. But there is an even greater goal that us investors of bitcoin wanted, and that is global acceptance. We want bitcoin to be globally accepted and be operated fully in all countries across the globe with an access to an internet. Another is becoming an official currency, which seems to be a far fetched dream as of now.
Becoming official? I guess there's still a lots of obstacle in terms of acceptance, as most government bodies are ain't favor yet with this digital money, a  lots of countries all over the globe still thinks that bitcoin is not reliable and possible being manipulated, though there's acceptance that already happening but we need to have more businesses to cater the said system, things still on the right track from my own assessment, bitcoin should continue being use and not being treated as an assets that will grow after some time.
Activity: 109
June 09, 2018, 06:26:40 AM

As of now I think bitcoin not yet reached thier goal but there getting nearly..As bitcoin right now in market is doing well and getting higher..There are a lot of goal that bitcoin want to reached one of this is being legalized and accepted in other country..Maybe in my humble opinion bitcoin is nearly to that goal and we're hoping in the next year they reached that goal..
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
Bitcoin has great future and its goal not yet reached , there is long to go bitcoin , may be bitcoin can change the currency world economy also, lot of peoples are interesting in bitcoin and more people believe bitcoin will change the currency currency market and we can see a new world economy in near future, bitcoin and block chain technology will change everything,
Activity: 50
June 09, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
I don't think that bitcoin has reached its goal yet. It has made its mark though as the alternative to fiat exchange, but it is not there yet. Everything will depend on how soon the market will receive large capital.
Pages:
Jump to: