Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 59. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
I think that bitcoin goal is a continous process where in its target is to help people achieve ,so as the founder of this bitcoin phenomenom, and spread this goal around the globe and touch the people who are suffering economic financial crises so as part of their goal is to share some good things that others can also enjoy.
One of bitcoin's benefits is its ability to give people a special kind of work for earning money to make life at ease and to be financially free and I believe that bitcoin's goal is to make difference about monetary system with the evolution and advancement of our technology and to live better life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 14, 2018, 05:57:00 PM
I think that bitcoin goal is a continous process where in its target is to help people achieve ,so as the founder of this bitcoin phenomenom, and spread this goal around the globe and touch the people who are suffering economic financial crises so as part of their goal is to share some good things that others can also enjoy.
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 05:32:16 PM
Of course, everyone chooses his own strategy of working in the crypto-currency market and investments. Personally, I very carefully try to look at each crypto currency, each altcoin and I bet that among them there are also many worthy investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
I think that Bitcoin has a long, rich future, in my opinion he is a very promising cryptovolut
Activity: 97
June 14, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
Bitcoin strives in the market to achieve its true goals. Bitcoin has been in the early stages of development and our line is still long. In general, the best public currency is still fiat and the best value is still gold. That's why we see the mixture. Let's look at the world population and the number of people involved in it. Maybe this is only partly secondary but the core concept uses it as a payment system and we do not even have a sole trader who can accept bitcoin as a payment system worldwide. We hope it can happen in the future. Cool
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 04:06:25 PM
now we are in the low demand area, hopefully the end of this year btc will explode like last year
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 04:01:53 PM
I don't think so that bitcoin has reached its goal. There are so many flaws of bitcoin. It still not in the climax that bitcoin will reach its goal. Its better to be legalize it. Also, bitcoin becomes popular that many people uses it and using it different like something hacking. So set more to reach its goal
Activity: 116
June 14, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
the goal of bit coin is not small rather its very big and slowly its achiving it.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

Many people still have no idea what it is and I think its goal is to be used by everyone in the world.
I think it individual achieves its goal
Activity: 36
June 14, 2018, 02:03:56 AM
It's not so easy to do whatever I want.To reach the destination that decided by me is a very complecative way.Btc's age is not so old that can achieve it's vision. But it is the most successful and popular crypto among all in the market.Now time is not good for btc,it facing a lot of problem that harm it badly.Having all this problem I believe btc will reached it's goal one day.
Activity: 14
June 12, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
I'm afraid this question does not have a clear answer, because nobody knows for sure the ultimate goal of BTC. It can not be called a full currency, like dollars or euros. But at the same time, BTC fulfills the task of popularizing crypto-currency.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
It is not yet reached its goal for some countries not yet accepting or it is not yet known or use so I think more time to work for it that everyone will know how important and useful bitcoin is.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 07:04:28 AM
Far from it, bitcoin has not reached  it goals, before we can talk about bitcoin reaches it goals, until bitcoin becomes global acceptance, or enlist among the hot currency, that we can use it in buying goods and services or payments of debt, worldwide, then we can talk of bitcoin reach it goals.
Activity: 4
June 11, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
No, bitcoin still don't get its principle objective regardless of whether we are not discussing its cost.
Bitcoin is a little bit successful in this regard. Many country also banned it because of reasons that bitcoin will overtake them, despite all of these conflicts to the media and governments still other country accept bitcoin and use bitcoin as a mode of paymen
Activity: 84
June 11, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
It is on track to achieve its goal, I think the bitcoin will eventually achieve its goal if it becomes stable in every aspect of its existence and it will be legally accepted on it. Around the world
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Bitcoin has not even done 1% of its value and i know as time goals on people will notice the potentials of Bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 08:07:46 PM
Truly I trust that bitcoin is still during the time spent climbing its objective. The principle motivation isn't yet unfurled so a considerable measure of work is still to be finished. Its a long procedure and bitcoin is in the period of pursuing that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
It is true that the main purpose of bitcoin is not about its increasing price, but when bitcoin is recognized by all people and all countries in the world. Because if bitcoin just increases its price alone without being recognized by all people and many of these countries will only make bitcoin up and down without any definite stability.
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),
this is not the "price goal", it was one of the many speculation of what the price may be by then.

but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

BITCOIN ALREADY REACHED ITS GOAL. AND IT WILL REACH ANOTHER GOAL AGAIN THIS TIME.
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
Bitcoin price for now is started to increase and maybe it is still the best time to buy for saving and holding. If you want to be rich then try to hold bitcoin in your wallet for a long time and wait for the price to reach its goal.
Pages:
Jump to: