Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 66. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

not bitcoin reaches its purpose but what I think is bitcoin is a means to get the goals of its investors, the profit from what is invested
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 08, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

The fact that we are already using BTC and a lot of known people who do too, its a proof that BTC had already reached its goal.  The price went up and it can go far way that the previous prices when time come.It isn't just BTC that reached its goal but also the rest of the altcoins which the primary aim is to be used by people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 11:42:10 PM
I thought not yet because of the bitcoin target still has more to be reach.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
Nobody knows if bitcoin reached it's goal. But every one knows bitcoin will improve and waiting when the start rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
Yes if bitcoins work together with holder or investor.
Activity: 96
June 07, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
You should confuse price with goal. And even if you set  goals in terms of bitcoin price , it is just your own goal not that of bitcoin
Activity: 76
June 07, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
I have not but I am trying to try my best in bitcoin
Activity: 19
June 07, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
I think that bitcoin will go higher in June, because history repeats itself.
Activity: 17
June 07, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Bitcoin has worked well towards achieving its goal but it has not fully achieved its goal yet but is close to achieving it. For now, we have some powerful countries accepting bitcoin and this  great for the future. Also, bitcoin is ranked among the top 6 cryptocurrencies in the world and these are all indications that bitcoin is gradually getting bigger and bigger and i believe it will achieve its goal soon.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 07, 2018, 04:43:50 PM
Bitcoin gained such popularity solely due to the potential for circumventing the law and lack of supervision. I think it must be outlawed. He does not have any socially useful functions, "says Stiglitz. I don't agree with this. As for me, the aim is to provide the freedom. Do you see anything bad in this?
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
I don't think Bitcoin has reached its goal yet, The aim might have been to revolutionize Fintech which its almost achieving and probably would have achieved already were it not for the government regulations, Until everyone embraces BTC, it will have not reached its goal
Activity: 4
June 07, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
that was impossible because bitcoin now is moving slowly in that case i don't think so they reach 200k in 2022 its a rumor only.
Activity: 161
June 07, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
Well, I think bitcoin already achieve and reach its goals. But I think bitcoin wony stop because of that. I think they will continue to develop in order to compete in the current market.
Activity: 162
June 07, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
I do not think so, bitcoin still does not achieve its purpose. bitcoin will still continue to increase. I think this is the starting point of bitcoin to achieve its goal.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
Bitcoin has not achieved this goal - I mean that it has not become a fully legitimate alternative to Fiat money. Of course it affects all price quotes in the crypto market. But I believe that this will be solved in a few years and it will be legalized in many countries of the world.
Activity: 56
June 07, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
Bitcoin has not reached it goal, but the groundwork has been laid and will surely attain its visions some day to come. One important goal of Bitcoin which is, to get fully established as a digital currency where greater percentage of people will use it in real life for their daily expenditures. This goal is not fully established but it is growing very fast and may attain that goal in no time
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
my opinion that bitcoin is just starting to gain momentum, I can say that this is only its starting point, we are expecting a very large growth and I think that by 2020, we expect a price of 100 thousand dollars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
Hello. in my opinion, I do not think bitcoin has achieved its purpose. I think it's aimed at stopping the dollar and the euro, and moving to pay wages and population's income in cryptomonades. this passage would stabilize the crypto market
Activity: 11
June 07, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
I don't think bitcoin has reached it's goal because the bitcoin value keeps increasing day by day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
I don't think bitcoin is anywhere near its goal. Though no one can guess what it's going to happen with it the next minute. But I believe there is still more to what we are seeing currently. Besides it's here to change the way we use to spend and it's really doing a good job about it.
Pages:
Jump to: